Thread: Greetings, Mister Prent

Darth Viscera

Greetings, Mister Prent

What payment do you require to remove Gen'l Tondry from Coruscant? Please state, in addition, the resources you require to complete the objective.

Payment-wise: I have a supply of 460 Mandalorian shells, divided equally amongst the several different types, despite the rarity of some. If you so desire, we can supplement this payment by establishing an account with the Imperial treasury, so that your lifelong expenses are charged directly to us. We at the Empire wish to make certain that those who do us a service can live their lives comfortably.

Sanis Prent
    Sounds good, but I'd rather not keep the lifelong account. I'm honored that you'd flip the bill for my expenditures, but I'd rather not keep any permanent ties to your organization, or anyone else's for that matter. Just Standard Operating Procedure.

I'll charge 500,000 for the job.

As for particulars...I require some special nanotechnology. In particular, nanites that can carry small molecular quantities of the neurotoxin Syrodrone-A. These should be able to be programmed with a Voice-operated engagement system, as well as a realtime feed and recieve data system that I can wire up to some special equipment. They should transmit and recieve on 2000 cycles per second, and have a variable range sensitivity.

I'll also need a portable Universal Energy Cage, mounted on a cargo repulsorlift.

Darth Viscera
    "Of course, Mister Prent. Gen'l Dangor, did you hear that?" Viscera spoke into a button-activated intercom to his personal advisor, a man who had worked with Emperor Palpatine. Ars Dangor was quite adept at many things, and so Palpatine had kept him in cabinet.

"Yes, Diktat, I heard. The cargo is being transported upstairs as we speak," Dangor replied.

A few minutes later, one large crate and one small, metallic-looking briefcase pass through the turbolift. General Dangor places the small parcel on a table, and presses his thumb to the DNA scanner. The briefcase swings open on micro-hydraulic lifters, revealing sub-microminiature equipment inside.

"The special nanotechnology...." General Dangor succeeds in prying open the large crate, and a cargo repulsorlift hovers out, holding a UEC, "....and the universal energy cage. Will you require anything else, Mister Prent?"