Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Untimely Arrival

Dalethria Mal Pannis

Re: Untimely Arrival/The Mind’s Eye

Dalethria jerked back as Vicet changed into a viscous shadow and made her way through Sorsha's lips. She sat there, staring at her sister until Hob's voice brought her back. It was a bit amusing to watch him poke Sorsha's lips in curiosity.

"Yes and no, Hob."

Evil Hobgoblin

Hob gazes at Sorsha, then an idea forms in his head. ~ And ye've no idea what to do?~

Dale's amused grin fell, and she shook her head.

~ Then Hob shall have t'take drastic action. Wait here, an' Hob shall return.~

The dwarf ambles off to the cavern and disappears. Several minutes later he returns with a figure whose skin is blue like the glow of the crystals in the cavern before.

~ Hob makes exceptions t' his rule for visitors when he sees fit,~ Hob says, and indicates Tirsa. ~ It seemed a good idea t' him.~

Tirsa Krylana

:: she waited impatiently just inside the castle, worrying over what was happening to Sorsha. She continually played with the string in her hand, pacing back and forth. Most likely annoying the hell out of the Dark Jedi. Finally Hob came back almost thirty minutes later, but it felt like eternity.

He didn't say much but took her by the hand and led her through the same corridors and rooms that he took Dalethria. Tirsa found her sitting on the bed by Sorsha. Her companion's sister stood up and nodded to them both before she moved by the wall. Tirsa kind of stared blankly at her lover and tried to mouth something out.

Hob sensing her confusion, nudged her forward with a slight push on her lower back. She sat where Dalethria once was and frowned. Nothing really was different with Sorsha except this time she was sleeping, but Hob reassured her that what needed to be done was taken care of.

She brushed her hand across Sorsha forehead, stroking her hair softly and tried to fight back tears ::

"Hey. How many times do I need to tell ya that I don't want to be alone?"

:: she chuckled slightly and then sniffed, blinking back the tears but they fell anyway. Leaning down, she pressed her forehead gently to her lover's ::

"You know I can't live without you."

:: closing her eyes, Tirsa lips brushed up against Sorsha's in a kiss ::

Sorsha Kasajian

:: After a brief moment, Sorsha opens her eyes. She smiles and speaks softly ::

"Not to worry. I'll never leave you."

Evil Hobgoblin

Hob begins to cackle with glee, then starts to hop from one foot to another in a curious kind of dance. After a moment or two of this, he scampers off into the crystal cavern, his laughter echoing behind him. Two great splashes are heard, and then there is silence.

A powerful telepathic message is projected out to the rest of the castle.

~ It is done.~

Sorsha Kasajian
    :: She reaches up and touches Tirsa's face, wiping away a tear with her finger. Hob's movements catch her eye and then she spies Dalethria ::

Dalethria Mal Pannis
    She smiled faintly, looking up at her sister, "Welcome back from the dead once again, Sorsha."

Sorsha Kasajian
    :: Sorsha rises naked from the bed and flexes her right hand. Her eyes flash over gold as she watches her fingers. The bones were fully healed. She looks back at Dale with a reptilian gaze ::

"Good to ssee you again, Dalethria."

Dalethria Mal Pannis
    Her smile grows a bit wider, happy to see Sorsha on her feet. Tirsa was looking around the room, probably trying to find something to give Sorsha to cover up.

Dalethria eyes narrowed at her sister's gaze and raised a brow, noticing the difference in speech.

Sorsha Kasajian
    :: takes a cloak from Tirsa and drapes it around herself. She looks around the room in curiosity ::

Dalethria Mal Pannis
    "I don't think I have to tell you where you are," she said with a chuckle.

"Welcome to Bast Keep, Sister."

Sorsha Kasajian
    :: she feels her stomach growl and nods ::

Tirsa Krylana
    "I think someone is hungry."

:: Tirsa heard the small growl and pokes Sorsha in the stomach, frowning a little ::

"Guessing almost dying does that to you."

Sorsha Kasajian
    :: Sorsha blinks and her eyes return to normal ::

"Let's get something to eat, shall we?"

:: takes a few paces and stops, wrapping the cloak around her tightly ::

"You'll have to show me around."

Darth Rane
    Having received Hob's message, Rane knew that now would be the appropriate time to make his entrance. He walked in through the archway, a silver platter held up by both hands. Steam rose from it in ribbons, drifting towards the ceiling and, with a short investigation, Sorsha could see the extravagant layout of food that rested upon the platter: Slabs of ribs, steaks, and various other assortments of food.

"Thought you might like something to quiet your stomach. You're undoubtedly hungry by now."

Dalethria Mal Pannis
    Continued here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123