Thread: Kahn

Lord Psychic

Kahn

Grettings Council Members. I have come to you to speak of my former apprentice Kahn.

When I first introduced him to TSO and became his master, the light side was immensly strong in him. He was a young boy of only ten, and that explained a lot to me. As time progressed, his training and strange aging process (OOC: More on that later), contributed to him losing all feelings of the Light Side. When my sickness came, I was certain that he was Knight material. But now that I've come back to check on him, I see that I was wrong, and much of it is my fault.

I assume full responsibility for allowing Kahn to become a friend of Jedi Amnde. With Malice being her husband, and Kahn being Malice's close friend, I allowed it, but I know that there is no excuse for it. That was my worst mistake. Amnde was able revive the Light Side in him, which was almost totally gone.

Malice and Amnde broke up. I hoped that would be enough to break Kahn and Amnde's friendship, but it was not. Kahn claims to the order that he hates all Jedi other than Amnde, and he figures that is enough. He cannot accept the fact that he cannot be friends with Amnde to be a Sith and he even after he was ordered to do so, which I realize is not only disobeying to the council, but it is not the Sith ways. Even after I talked with him along with Malice, he <a href=http://pub5.ezboard.com/fthegungancouncilfrm41.showMessage?topicID=173.top ic>went to Amnde seeking help, who apparently is trying to show him the ways into the light.

I am concerned that he may just end up being a Jedi. Although he has no problems with fighting Jedi, I know that he really has nothing against the Jedi, and is only fighting them becuase he is ordered too. Of course, once he is injured in battle, his rage builds and the Dark Side within him surfaces, and he wants nothing more but to destroy with Jedi. When training him, I got Kahn to pretend that all of the Jedi were like the demons from his past, and it seemed to work. But not anymore. It is not only Amnde's friendship I am concened about, but also Kahn that Kahn turning to the Light Side.

And I must object that Kahn becomes a knight if and when he was to <a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage Range?topicID=3516.topic&start=1&stop=20>defeat Seth at SWfans</a>. It was a good idea at first, but now I don't believe that it should be the final thing choosing whether or not he is to be promoted.

Something must be done, I know. I don't want him banished from TSO, although if he keeps this up, there does not seem to be an alternative. This is why I have come to you, for you to help make a final desicion and to inform you of the recent events.

Lady DeVille
    In the absence of yourself, I was simply trying to do something with the child. He had no master to train him further, and he was asking for promotion.

As to whether or not he defeats Seth TraVen (or whatever the Jedi's name is) determining his fate, it will not determine it, but rather, point us in the direction he should go.

If he fails, I will dispatch him myself.

Lord Psychic
    I see. However, if he was to succeed, what would become of him?

Lady DeVille
    Well, I hadn't quite gotten that far yet. You know, not the change the subject, but look at how I'm the only one responding to your concerns. Of course, I guess I have everyone a little busy in the other room.

Psy, do you have AIM?

Lord Psychic
    Yes, but if you have MSN (username doctor_psychic@hotmail.com) I'd rather speak on that, AIM is a pain for my comp. But if we have to, my username is doctorpsychic00 on AIM.

Lady DeVille
    great. I don't have MSN, so sorry about that. I have it on my own computer, but I never use it anymore, as my roommate's computer is so much faster.

Live Wire
    OOC: I already knew about this

IC: if he fails he will no longer be with tso....if he does indeed pass I think a period of probation is in order

Lord Psychic
    OOC: LD did you wish to speak with me on AIM?

IC:

Alright.. what would become of him during his probation, and could I in any way help?

Live Wire
    durring probation he wouldnt be allowed to have any contact with jedi outside of a battle...we'd emerse him in the dark side until theres no trace of jedi tendencies left in him...the he'll have to kill amnde.

Lady DeVille
    Yeah, that pesky Jedi witch needs to go.

ooc: and I did want to talk to you on AIM. Holliebelle2 is me. /ic: