Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A few things

Darth Roul
    I have no fleet and I have no intentions of creating one. My fleet has been sold to a private company for their uses. I will not betray you

Admiral Roebuck
    "Nevertheless, the Council has no authority to put you in command of a military operating network. It is a vocation obtained via military authorisation. If Roul is given command of the shipyards without my permission, I will have him arrested."

"The Council was established to maintain order within the group and to promote Sith to whatever ranking they deem suitable. That does not include military ranking, which is an entirely different system. Previously, I would have had no qualms about Roul being given this job. Now I am not sure due to the arrogant nature by which he spoke to me. If he wishes to be in command of the shipyards he will have to make an appointment with me."

Live Wire
    Robeuck you will respect the councils decision. You act as if we are putting him over the millitary. That is not the case. His position is in no way undermining your own. yes he is taking care of the shipyards this does not mean hes in charge of the fleet. For your sake roebuck I suggest you cooperate.

Yes you have been vitial to helping us but do not overestimate your value.

Darth Roul
    Why do you think because I am a sith that I am incapable of runing the Shipyards. Why do you belive you are a seperate force? You are more of an emporer than Itala ever was. except you don't have the people to back you. If you did arrest me under what name of law would it be done? TSO, the council runs TSO. Also because the Council runs TSO and the military was built by TSO forces with TSO supplies it is under the command of TSO. You just happen to be in charge of it.

Live Wire
    jeseth this thread isnt about you and so as far as your concerned IC it doesnt exist!

Jeseth Cloak
    I was inquiring as to why it is needed for you to kill Graem. I beleive I'm entitled to ask a question, and it is your choice to answer it in a proper or improper manner, I have no interest in this thread beyond that, however... I will withdraw from this and pursue my interests on my own terms.

I hereby dissolve all ties with The Sith Order and withdraw any claims of membership and or involvement with the Sith. Goodbye, and have fun.

Live Wire
    jeseth what I just said was OOC! Those are the rules for postin in this forum. As far as your character is concerned this thread doesnt even exist! Its not a discussion involving you. Now if you have a question OOC thats fine but as far as anything and any decisions made IC this thread isnt even here! Thats how the council forum works so as to preserve peoples privacy IC!

Jeseth Cloak
    Well, there's nothing in this post addressing it to any specific person... I replied in the discussion chamber, by the way.

Live Wire
    well its generally assumed that if the thread wasnt started by you or you werent invited into it specifically it doesnt involve you. It allows people to come to the council in confidence!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12