Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ...Into the Fire

Garrett Blade

Re: ...Into the Fire

*Garrett paced back and forth in his prison cell deep below the surface of Corellia. He was bored out of his mind, not to mention anrgy that he had just been left there without a reason. he knew full well why he had been arrested...but was outraged that he hadn't been questioned or even tried yet! Suddenly, his pacing slowed and eventually stopped altogether. He sniffed up strongly. he could smell something...quite far away...in space just above Corellia...*

*Garrett slit his wrist in a sharp edge of the prison bed. The blood dripped onto the cold floor, quickly forming a small pool. Strangely enough, the same happened on board the Cizerack vessel. A small pool of blood appeared on the floor as if out of nowhere. Perhaps somebody had knocked a glass over. A Cizerack officer walked past a small tray, accidentally knocking one of the glasses over. The glass fell from the tray, but somehow found itself falling into the small pool of blood...*

*As Garrett stared at the pool of blood, a small glass jumped out of the crimson pool. He caught it upright, filled with blood. Garrett took an inquisitive sip, then spat the blood out instantaneously...*

Disgusting! No taint! No taint at all! Barbarious!

Morgan Evanar

OOC: Garrett... that was cooooool......

Sumor Rayial

**On the bridge of the ISD 3 Styx Sumor stood waiting for a message from either a TSO member or Master Rama Sha. He was shaken from his thoughts by a voice calling to him from the side of the bridge.**

"Sir Master Sha on the secure channel."

Thank you.

**Hitting the button on the comm panel beside him Sumor hooked into the TSE secure channel and waited for the his of the scrambler to subside.**

Master Sha, the task force you requested before you left has arrived. As we were unsure of the conditions I the force totals 22 ships lead by three of our ImpStars. I also brought a carrier with a wing of our scout ships if they are needed for a search. I have sent out a message for the TSO council to contact me for instructions but have yet to recieve a response. Being the case I request any information on tactical status, there's a lot of ships out here and my crew's have no idea if they are freind or foe. Also if you have any further orders or want to come aboard we should be in orbit in a minute thirty.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa

Sarrtarroa watched as Lady Vader drank the blood merlot...without making any unpleasant faces. Cizerack Blood Merlot wasn't something most lower races could enjoy. However, his attention was diverted by one of his subordinates. She marched up from the crew pit, and saluted Sarrtarroa.

Huntress Ensign: Emjissssssarrrjy, ourrr sssensssorrrsss have detected the fleejing ssshjipsss' hjyperrrdrrrjive eddjy-currrentsss. Usssjing extrapolatjing navjigatjion sssjyssstemsss, we can be 93 perrrcent sssure of thejir courrrssse and headjing. Ssshall we purrrsssue?

Sarrtarroa prepared to give the order, but hesitated as he turned to Lady Vader

What jisss jyourrr wjish, Ladjy Vaderrr. jI would hate to caussse anotherrr mjisssunderrrssstandjing. Ssshall we purrrsssue, orrr trrransssmjit the enemjy'sss coordjinatesss to jyourrr forrrcesss?

Iesis

*the panther had seen the large explosion in the sky... some burning debris raining down, harmlessly burning up in the sky... the rattling explosion from her home... it was all happening so fast and she took shelter in a small crevice behind some boulders... when she was sure it was over, she emerged and headed towards a lake*

*the large cat stopped at the nearby lake on the TSO grounds for a short drink... she had been seraching diligently for the child, but knew by now it was too late... she lapped up the water thirstily, then stopped and looked up towards the sky... she could sense her Mistress aboard one of the floating fortresses high above... no doubt it would be awhile before she returned*

*Iesis began to head back to the palace, or what was left of it, when an enormous roar and splash issued from the sea below... running to the cliff, Iesis looked down to see a red dragon emerging from the waters*

*she roared, but her roar was no match for the surf below... searching, she found a small boulder and rolled it off the cliff using her nose... it bounced down the cliff and smacked into the dragons bony-plated head*

Shenraun

*oh he was in pain... loads of it... well, at least he'd had sense enough to take in a deep breath and lock his lungs before passinf out and plunging into Corellia's sea*

*swimming, the dragon reached the cliff side to where the palace was... he looked in that direction and his eyes went wide... well, where it should be at any rate*

*he twisted his head and examined his torn wing and back... oh, it was messy... his wing would heal, no problem... but he'd have to be careful about using it... he folded both wings under the protective folds of boney plates on either side of him and continued examining his back where the missle had exploded near it... well, the bleeding had stopped, but it was going to need some tending to*

*taking a deep breath, he emerged under the water, searching for the blue algae that grew near the cliffs... they were known to have healing agents and would stop infection from spreading... he grinned under the water as he found a large hand full and plucked enough for the large injury to his back*

*emerging again from the water, he put the algae in his mouth to apply it to the wound... this was going to sting like crazy... he placed it down and let out a mighty roar as the algae clung to his wound, burning it... he pounded a fist on a nearby rock, smashing it into the water... soon, the stinging began to subside and he calmed down... that's when a rock hit his head*

*he muffled a half growl and looked up to find a creature looking down at him... with a grin, he noticed it was Iesis, his Amazon's panther companion*

*placing one clawed foot after another, he climbed the cliff side, and hauled himself over the edge*

*he addressed the cat*

Where is Lady Vader?

*the cat looked up... Shenraun followed suit*

In her ship or someone elses, no doubt.

*he looked to where the palace once stood*

Come. We should lend our assistance.

*with that, both dragon and cat swiftly made their way towards the ruins of the TSO palace*

Lady Vader

*Lv set her goblet down and looked at the Emissary*

If you will allow me, Emissary, I wish to contact the surface. I will need no communication systems.

*LV closed her eyes for a moment, searching the void outside for her comrades and companions... she felt the calculating mind of Shenraun and the cool calm of Iesis... seraching further, she felt LW... she seemed distressed... well, of course she was in distress... Airel had just been kidnapped... yet, there was something esle... she opened her mind and spoke to her through the Force*

LW, what is it? I am sensing you have a new mission...

*LW spoke to her via the Force also and gave her the info she had just received, and that she would be leaving Corellia in prusuit of the runaway ship to rescue Ariel, for they had asked only for her*

*LV was torn... she wanted to help her friend, but didn't want to put Ariel's life in jeopardy by going with LW... no, someone needed to stay behind*

*she messaged her long-time friend again, informing her the Cizerack's had the last known coordinates of the runaway ship... she terminated her connection and opened her eyes*

Emissary. It appears my friend and collegue, the one who cared for the child that was kidnapped, has been contacted possibly by the kidnapper himself. he has stated he wants only her to go, or harm will come to the child. I am torn, but feel it is right to remain here. Corellia needs me and my efforts.

I was perhaps hoping you would be kind enough to send Mistress Live Wire the coordinates you aquired from when the runaway ship jumped into hyperspace.

*she looked at the Cizerack, waiting for his answer*

Rama Sha

RE

"I wish I had useful info to give you Summs. I was given clearance to land and thats all the contact I have had. But Im looking at what use to be the palace now. Were gonna need some ppl down here to help look for surviors and a med team too. As for the Leaders of TSO, I have no idea. I think Live Wire was the one who gave me clearance, but I have yet to find her."

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa

Re: RE

Sarrtarroa crisply gestured, snapping his fingers to the comm officer. She quickly transmitted the coordinates to Corellia, as Lady Vader suggested. Once the task was completed, Sarrtarroa drummed his claws on his command chair's arm rests.

We have trrransssmjitted coorrrdjinatesss to the sssurrrface, Ladjy Vaderrr. jIsss therrre anjythjing elssse we can do to assssssjissst jyou?

Lady Vader

Re: RE

*LV fell silent, thinking... she needed to get down to the surface and help with the relief forces... no doubt LW had left someone in charge, but it was her place to be there*

*she took a breath and looked at the Cizerack*

Emissary, I believe my place right now is on Corellia. I am one of TSO's leaders, and at this time of tragedy, I should be down there coordinating and helping. It is my place.

*she stood*

I would be honored if you would join me as my guest. Though I must apologize I have no proper place to seat you and treat you to food and drink.

*she looked down for a moment*

Not at the palace, anyways.

*she looked up again*

I would also request that you arrange a group of your men to come down and help with the relief forces. We have possible survivor's burried beneath the palaces weight, and it would be proper for us to retrieve those who did not survive. They deserve a proper burial.

*she waited on what his comments would be*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123