"Hello all TSO...i am here just visiting."

OOC- some poems..posted these poems i made at nuri's and the Loners, and TSE, i just wanted all to see at the TSO..

"Dark eyes wrapped in their own hate, his reflexes fast and your's and hour slow. A glowing blade, handle in his hand, the only dark in a once enlightened land. He tastes the drop of blood that his victims never felt, struck with the blade that a furnace cannot melt. He is one in the group of the dominent force, he slays without mercy so that death may take its course. He is the figure, a lord amongst his own, his strengths admired for his power have been shown. His body flushed with speed and his mind drowned in skill, he destroys with force-lightning; the product of pure will. An antagonist to the light and a warrior to the dark, an expert of his sabre who cannot miss his mark. He is a lord; a sith.

"The shaded figure once showed me a river of molten men, he said it was the path of those who've tried to win. He told me that a failure's body burns and sinks below, and that the body melts and the current makes it flow. He told me that although 'twas just a boiling mass of blood, that it would soon mix with dirt and turn mere mortals into mud. And to conclude what he felt needed to be told, he said that i was one of him and that I was never old.

He stands there, an immortal
Trapped forever in thought
His eye catches your presence through his portal
Pulling a sword with skill never taught
Run now, you have no chance
Alas, you were too late
Impaled on his glowing lance

He stands tall, dark and proud
His eyes are quick, they search aloud
They've found their place, watching you.
His hand is death, it'll slay you too.
Dare you stand to fight?
Be careful, a blade of light..
You'll be missed.

The eyes are demons
The ears are knives
His very arm controls...your lives
A warrior stands
Enemies fall before his bloody hands
Trapping them behind a dark fence
Loyal to death in bringing residents

OOC- not being mean, just dont want these taken, so they are copyrighted