Thread: :-:Darkness begets Darkness:-:

Dark Lord Maim

:-:Darkness begets Darkness:-:

The Master of Sith arts, and one of the last Sith Priests left in existence, enters silently the recruitment center of The Sith Order. Within a cloak of true black, a cloak which reflects no light and causes the user to become invisible to the naked eye, he stands silently within the compound.

His mind reaches out before him, contacting the council.

~ Greetings, council members of The Sith Order. If you seek the power of another Master of Darkness, I shall await your presence within the recruitment center. If you do not, I shall waste no more time, mine or yours. ~

With that, he waited upon a response. He knew they had surely heard tell of him, and likely of his son whom had laid a powerful blow to The Sith Empire. Now... now, he would wait.

Live Wire

Re: :-:Darkness begets Darkness:-:

*LW entered the room to find the person who had telepathically reached her. She could sense he was strong in the force and had been well trained. This would be interesting.*

Welcome to TSO.

*she bowed slightly* I am sith Mistress Live Wire. A group such as ours is always looking for capable sith. Im sure you are aware that this is not your average sith group and we pride ourselves on that. Do you think being a part of such a family is something you are ready for?

Dark Lord Maim

The Sith Master, and Priest, parted his true black cloak and nodded to the Sith Mistress. He did not bow, as that was a Jedi habit. However, his lips slipped into a grin as she spoke.

"I have been ready for some time. Ruling the galaxy alone is hard work. I would much rather have brothers and sisters in darkness to share the spoils of war with."

He glanced around once more, liking the atmosphere.

Indeed, perhaps he had found a place to his liking. A place to call home.

Live Wire

*Her eyebrows arched as he spoke. This one had a high opinion of himself but there were very few accomplished sith that didn't.*

Well if you are looking for that sort of a place you have found it. We pride ourselves on how close kint we have become. If you are willing to be part of our family we would be honored to take you in.

Dark Lord Maim

The Master of the Dark Force nodded slowly.

"I thank you, Lady Live Wire. I would be most honored to aid this order in it's rise to ultimate domination of the Galaxy."

Live Wire

Good. Follow me and I'll show you where you'll be staying when you are with us.

We dont have too many rules and everyone comes and goes as they please pretty much.

*LW leads him through the palace to its upper levels where the living quarters are. After a frew minutes of walking through the mazelike corridors of the palace she stops in front of a door which opens with the touch of her palm.*

This will be your quarters. They are quite luxurious and Im sure you'll find things satisfactory. Feel free to change them how you wish. We all have our own places decorated to our own individual tastes. If you require anything else any of our memebers can assist you and staff is always around.

Dark Lord Maim

Following the Mistress through the halls, finally he enters his quarters, looking around.

"Yes.. these will be just fine."

Looking back to the Mistress Live Wire, he speaks with a wry smile.

"Thank you for your hospitality, I look forward to destroying worlds with you soon."

Live Wire

*he was a curious one. He seemed very proper and very single minded. She motioned to a control pannel by the door.*

If you just put your palm here the door lock will be encoded to you only.

No doubt the others will want to introduce themselves to you. You'll be inundated with people for a few days.

Dark Lord Maim

The Sith Master nodded slowly.

"I thank you once again."

Reaching forward, he pressed his hand against the plate.

"Oh yes, I forgot. I will my wife will be joining me shortly."

Live Wire

Yes Im familiar with her as well. As TSO is a family oriented place it will be nice to have another family within these walls.

Lady Vader

*LV came up silently behind LW, only in the way a feline could. She placed a hand on her friend's shoulder, making it tense slightly, the only reaction she would get from the woman indicating she had been slightly startled. Well, almost the only reaction. The next was a glare from LW. LV laughed softly, squeezing her sister in darkness' shoulder, and turned to regard the new arrival to TSO.*

Welcome. I do believe I have not had the pleasure of an introduction from you.

Dark Lord Maim

The Sith Master smiled, if slightly.

"I am Lord Maim, also known as Diete Somir. The pleasure, mistress Vader, is mine."