Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apprenticing....

Lady DeVille

Apprenticing....

Just another quick question...

We have a shortage of "masters" for training apprentices. TSO needs new members, and yet we seem to have a hard time getting people to stick.... People who have more than one apprentice are going to have a hard time giving them both, or all three, or however many they have...the amount of attention and work that they will need to stay interested...

It can be done though, I'm sure. Well, ALL that and here is my question:

Who is a knight and does not have an apprentice? Everyone should be helping out. Don't you think?

Darth Tholuem

Re: Apprenticing....

I am... Never had an apprentice though. But deffinately willing to take one on. Maybe I could even get some new members over here... I'll see what I can do.

Assign me an apprentice if all of you think I'm ready for one.

Lady DeVille

ooc: *hugs Tholuem* you're always on! I love that! /ic:

Dark Lord Dyzm

All My Apprentices Ran away...\

General Keagan (got lost in the transfer from TSC to TSO, Currently Is leader of a small group of Sith at a small board And I cant find the board again)

DarkSithChoas (I think He was a Spy, his typing styles and wording was familier. Hasnt showed up for a Long Time)

The Lounge Lizard

I will be taking Darth Viscera as my apprentice.

Darth Tholuem

OOC - Heheheh! Nah, I'm not always on, but now it's vacation, so I'm online a freaking lot... And I'm deffinately on in the evening; which was when I saw your post

Lady DeVille

ooc: DarthSithChaos....was Xarkz Chaos silly! /ic:

Tholuem, or Dyzm or Chaos (or even Banestone!) for that matter... There is one John satan Milton in the Join the Order forum. Who is willing to take him as their apprentice??

Lord Dagger

hmm i have only one apprentice at the moment, and she will be a knight when she participates in and RP so... i don't really have an apprentice any more, Tholuem got promoted as well

Live Wire

well right now I have two apprentices. Though my second one Darth Ice isn't around much. But we are getting some new people in. Im trying to turn some jedi.

Dark Lord Dyzm

Well, I'm Willing to take a group of apprintices To the Sith Temple for some group training. Like a Training group/dual between some select masters and some knights and apprintices. We need to train for Group Battles.

Lady DeVille

heheh, sounds like fun Dzym! You mean we divide into teams and spar that way?

Dark Lord Dyzm

You Got It

Lady DeVille

Sounds like a blast, I can't wait! I'll bring my apprentice. It will be a great way to train for teamwork in battles. ....And I don't want to be on LW's side, its been a while since we went at it...lol

Live Wire

Well you know me...always ready for a good spar. And it's been awhile since I've kicked LD's ass.

Dark Lord Dyzm

So its a Go then? How about on the 2nd or third we ask for the contestents?

Live Wire

sounds good to me

Lord Dagger

count me in

Darth Tholuem

If I have time and if the time zones won't bug me once again, then sure, I'll be there.

Lady DeVille

Kicked my ass?! Eh, why Live Wire! I've kicked yours up and down the training grounds...

Darth Tholuem

Hmmm, that reminds me; I haven't sparred with anyone here besides Gav and gengar; who stopped after like 3 posts, so that doesn't really count. Good thing for him

How bout I kick your ass up and down the training grounds LD?
    Hmmm, hey, I can finally say that now, being a Knight and all :

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast