Thread: Promotion Request

Lord Psychic

Promotion Request

Although strange, I think it may be time. I would like to request that Kahn to be promoted. Although he's just 13, his Force and combat skills are excellent, espicially considering his age. He's proven that he is loyal to TSO many times. In the past, he's had troubles with the Light Side, however he is now more and more taking on to the Dark Side. His physical strength may be a problem, but only a slight one has he's been working out very much. There is little more that he can learn from me, and I feel that it is time.

Live Wire

Re: Promotion Request

He is young and I have watched him while he has been with us. He is very active in TSO and has always done his best to take part in the things that we do around here. His struggle with the light side has caused me some concern and it is something that must be taken into account.

*thinks for a moment*

I have no formal objections to promoting Kahn to the rank of knight. Though I would like to suggest that someone be given the responsibility of looking out for him as sort of a mentor until his problems with the light side can be worked out permanently.

Also when we promote someone to knight it is assumed that they will soon be able to take on an apprentice of their own but in Kahns situation I am not sure he is ready for such a task. So while I have no objections to his promotion I would like it to be with the stipulation that he will not take on the training of another until the council deems he is ready for such responsibility.

Lord Psychic

Agreed. And I'd be happy to watch over Kahn for a while.

Live Wire

well since no one else said anything I guess they agree with me?! lol! I guess people ignore these promotion requests nowdays.

Dark Lord Dyzm

We should have a test, and then he could be a knight. And Must be a Sith Knight for 2 months before trying to become a Master.

I havent had much luck in training, all my apprintices STILL run way!

Live Wire

poor dyzm

Well so far we've had the loosly held criteria that when they complete training to their masters satisfaction and have particpated in battles rps and have been a presence at tso they can be promoted to knight. And promotions to master happen when they have completed successfully training an appretice to knight and have shown constant improvement in all areas and are deemed worthy of the title by the council and are in good standing with all tso members.

Darth Roul

wow i wonder why they run Dyzm, no just kidding

Lord Dagger

And what about promotions to Lord? I don't see many of those round here any more, if fact are there any except me?

Live Wire

last time I checked we didnt have a lord rank...it was more of a title..I could be wrong on that though

Lord Dagger

we don't but TSE does, but it has it below master for some unknown reason, it my only be a title, but those who waer it are the ultimate fighting machines

Live Wire

TSE added ranks to their system cause their members werent meeting requirements of previously established ranks. I've always opposed doing that cause I feel you should train your people to meet the standards not lower the standards to meet the people. If you do that then you weaken your group.

Lady DeVille

I am doing a little training with Kahn at the moment in the Training Grounds. When I'm done, I'll give my opinion. I also agree that he should participate in a RP at swfans or a battle.

Lord Dagger

Yeah i agree with you LW, as for adding Lord in, well, one day i'm going to go over there and have it out with them lol, don't expect me to come back in one piece, as to promotion, i have no objections, but will await LD's verdict