Thread: I propose...

Darth Roul

I propose...

...an invasion of GJO's home planet (OOC: could someone tell me what it is IC .
    Phase One: a Naval battle, we take out their fleet so we can cut off all supplies to the planet

Phase Two: Bseige, we bseige them until they don't have the supplies for a long ground battle.l

Phase Three: Invasion, we invade with over welming forces.

Phase Four: Conquering, we conquer the HQ of GJO.

We will need much help from private organizations to provide supplies and men for this invasion. My company, Nothos Inc. is willing to allow its fleet of 12 ships and its army of 130,000 troops to be under the command of TSO. We will need their help for GJO may use NJC to aid them in defending their home planet.

Live Wire

Re: I propose...

we've got a battle going with the jedi
    its out side of the swfans timeline cause right now we're in no shape to do any kind of battle within that timeline. Go get involved if your up for it.

Sanis Prent

Not possible.

The only faction that knows where the GJO's home base is are the Cizeracks.

Darth Viscera

Exactly. I would have invaded the planet months ago, if not for that. Hell, we control every other planet in the Yavin system.

Garrett Blade

And besides, TSO needs no help at all in terms of ground troops. We've got 3.5 billion Cyborg Wookiees at our disposal! It's a bitta nosh!

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa

Yes, only the Cizerack have stronger ground forces, not to mention, TSO has a much more capable space force than the Cizerack. I'd say that there would be nothing to fear against if TSO engaged NR/Jedi forces in a ground attack.

Darth Viscera

I don't think the NR currently has any forces on Yavin IV.

gengar13

There's a battle at SWfans. Hmm maybe i shall go take a look. Yes,yes i switch through accounts every once in a while.