Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: promotion

Darth Roul

Re: promotion

For Garrett's trial I would like to defend him.

Darth Viscera

A traitor defending an insane traitor. Hab SoSlI' Quch!

Darth Roul

I wish to defend him not because he is a traitor but because he needs atiquite defense. And I belive someone like you Viscera will not give him this. It is his right and I wish to uphold it.

Lord Psychic

I do not see anything wrong with Roul's defense, however I might suggest that this is brought to the TSO courts right now, instead of arguing about it here for some time longer. After all, in every case, there should be a defense.

Darth Viscera

He has caused enough death for no reason whatsoever, and threatened the fabric of galactic peace. He should join his victims.

Lord Psychic

I have to agree with Viscera; however, if Roul wishes to defend Blade, then why not let him? I see no harm in doing so.

Darth Roul

You mean on Coruscant? A planet that doesn't even belong to TSO? Why should he be punished for a crime that wasn't even commited on TSO property. and Garrett I will need to speak with you on MSN to go over your case.

Darth Viscera

He violated Galactic law, murdered Imperial citizens for no reason whatsoever. He should be drawn and quartered.

Lord Psychic

Viscera, this can be dealt with in a more peacfull manner if you would just not object to Roul defending Blade. No harm can become of it, and it puts an end to this useless bickering.

Lady DeVille

*ahem* Causeing death without reason? Isn't that what we do? Sorry, Viscera, but he's being held by TSO, and so will be tried by TSO. If the GMA had caught Blade, then you could do whatever you wanted to under those laws. But here, well, try to act like a Sith every now and then, why don't you.

TSO is upset, not because of things that happened at Coruscant, (other than pretending that he had Council support) but because of recent events that seem to prove his disloyalty to TSO: allowing and assisting a Jedi to roam freely at TSO, which led to the escape of DDC (whom no one has done anything about) and the kidnapping of Ariel.

Darth Viscera

Correction: That's what criminals and the scum of the galaxy do. Death should always have a purpose, preferably an honorable one, preferably legally sanctioned by some sort of government. Garrett Blade is simply a renegade criminal who illegally committed homicide and violated galactic laws, as well as the Empire's sovereignty.

In addition, I dislike your implication that merely being Sith obligates us to maintaining some sort of chaotic, anarchistic administration. Wildly inaccurate at best.

Gav Mortis

Oh for Gods sake stop bickering!!!

These arguements can be brought up in the actual trial!!!

What the hell is this, a sneak preview! Get on with it!!!

We seem to do nothing but pointless bickering! The arguements are good but serve absolutely no purpose here-use them at the trial!

Talk about wasting your time.

EDIT:

Sorry to have lost it there, but it is true that there is NO point to all these arguements here, I mean, why dont you guys put them to good use and use them in the trial.

Lord Psychic

"Correction: That's what...scum of the galaxy do"

I could of sworn that Sith were the scum of the Galaxy. Hmm...

Darth Viscera

oh for god's sakes. emperor palpatine was not scum.

Lord Dagger

yes, but palpatine and vader killed without reason....plus Palpatine wasn't really a Sith

Darth Viscera

wasn't really a sith?!?! Don't tell me he was a dark jedi, I've heard enough of that.

Lady Vader

ugh, I'm with Vis on that last statement he made... Palpatine was a Sith... I won't stand for any other bull -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-...

ok, that's my thought on that matter...

you may now return to your regularly scheduled bickering...

Live Wire

why is it that I read a thread and I always see the same people starting arguements! You know who you are cause I've told you time and time again NOT TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!! Now Im getting mad! GROW UP!!!! -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- just cause we RP sith doenst mean we cant act reasonable! Good god! If we all actually RPed realistically as sith there would be no sith groups at all only renegade masters with apprentices! So come on!!!! Think before you post!!!

Darth Roul

I think you mean me LW but I am not sure so please post if you do and if you do I will work on it.

This will all come up in the trial don't worry

Lord Psychic

...perhaps we should just close the thread, or archive it....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast