Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion for TSO's defense's

Lord Psychic

Suggestion for TSO's defense's

After seeing what happened to the Palace, I was thinking that perhaps TSO should have a shield placed around it, like the Rebel base in ESB. I know that it wouldn't help too much if something like what happened in the kidnapping were to take place again, however it would lessen the chance of someone sneeking in, and would be useful if TSO was ever raided. Just a thought.

Gav Mortis

Re: Suggestion for TSO's defense's

We do have such shields, we have two GenCore III's on the planets surface, however, once someone is within those shields they are useless and that is what happened, we were attacked by someone who somehow managed to get inside.

Dark Lord Dyzm

Again! I wish People Listen To Me... No One Remembers The Things I Do For this Damned Place. Does Anyone Remember Me Going From Group To Group Buying Defensive Equipment Becuse We Where So Tied Up In Gav's Plans? Does Anyone Remember Me Installing Shield Generators And Hundreds Of Missile Ports? WELL OF COURSE NOT! The Only Way To Be Noticed Is To Be Very Annoying, Typing In <font size=8> GIANT -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ING LETTERS</font>
    And Whine Alot. I dont Even Know Why I bother... Really? What Does One Have To Do To Get -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ing Noticed Around Here Anyways?

Lord Psychic

CHILL Dyzm, I was gone for a few months and I was not aware. Apologies.

Dark Lord Dyzm

I'm Not Angry At you Dude, I'm Angry At the Entire Group...

Garrett Blade

Angry at the group for what?

Darth Roul

I think Dyzm is right. Too many people don't see what other people are saying

Dark Lord Dyzm

**Stares At Garret**

Dont Make me Hurt You

Lord Psychic

lol @ Garret

I'm sure things'll get better after the council is finished with its elections and the new Palace up.

Lady DeVille

Things will most likely get better now.

Live Wire

people do need to read around here. I read everything even if I dont post in it and true things slip my mind cause I have so many boards I visit and so many threads I read everday. But I did know about the shields. Other members need to start reading more. I know for the most part everyone does unless they are on vacation or something.

lets all be calm and yes this general apathy will be delt with once the elections are finished. its something that had bugged me for some time now.

Jedah Lynch

Defense platforms around in space,cloaked mines to detonate upon contact with a ship that goes where it shouldnt. A cloaked area where TSO could hid a large fleet and the Jedi wouldnt know it until it was too late.

Thats a few suggestions. In fact thats basically what the Jedi have around their planet Of course thats OOC knowledge not IC.

Seth Darkserpent

I have an idea. There is a rule against building sun crushers no? Well, the sun crusher's hull was made of Quantum-crystalline armor. Basically it's near indestructable. And it's in SWs. It's a very valuable substance found in the Yavin system.

Now around 80% of the Yavin system (excluding Yavin IV) is in my GMA Moff character's jurisdiction. I'm sure he could send miners and such to retrive some of the metal. We could coat the new palace in this metal. Just a thin amount would work fine. And there is no rule against using Quantum-crystalline as armor.

But a few shield generators would work nice too

Garrett Blade

*Garrett looks at Dyzm in an impartial way, not really bothered by the idle attempt at a threat...*

Don't worry, Dyzm...YOU wouldn't be able to hurt me!

Oh, and don't try to act cockey...it doesn't suit you!

Darth Viscera

We would be willing to sell you some of the quantum crystalline. And I've asked the Jedi if they could furnish construction threads for their magnificent defense system, and so far they haven't complied.

Darth Roul

nothos inc. could help with financing and some materials
    And Garrett maybe Dyzm couldn't take you alone but he and I could

Seth Darkserpent

Vis- My Jedi is working on the updated defense thread..Give me some time!

Darth Viscera

Ah, okay. I was not aware. Take your time

Jeseth Cloak

A cloaked area where TSO could hid a large fleet and the Jedi wouldnt know it until it was too late.
    That sounds good, but it would also be a good idea to keep a smaller reserve fleet out in the open near this area, so as to make the enemy consider this a weaker point in our planet's deffenses (similar to how Palpatine lured the NR into battle with a fully operational Death Star). If they happen to go for the easy bait, the hidden fleet comes in and wipes them out within a matter of minutes. :evil:
    I dont Even Know Why I bother... Really? What Does One Have To Do To Get -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ing Noticed Around Here Anyways?
    Dyzm, not everyone gets noticed sometimes, even when they do considerably more than the rest... but, statements like that won't make people notice you. I don't mean this to sound could, but often times people are too concerned with their own projects and RPs to notice anyone elses work - both here, and on SWFans.net. That doesn't mean that your contribution isn't appreciated...

Alternately, if you feel you absolutely have to make the point, then simply present the issues at hand in a thread... Anyway, sorry for intruding. I just felt as if I had to say something about it.

Dark Lord Dyzm

You Have Just Proved that My Statment Attract Attention. You Responded... My Test Is Finished

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast