Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wraith11 walks in and waits for his master....

Wraith11

Wraith11 walks in and waits for his master....

Wraith11 sits on the ground waiting for his master Garret Blade to arrive so he may begin his training.

Garrett Blade

Re: Wraith11 walks in and waits for his master....

OOC: My apologies for not replying sooner! I had no idea you had accepted me as your master! Just goes to show how many people stick around long enough to train under my guidance! Looks like we'll have to do a lot of training to catch up with the new apprentices! By the by...I'd prefer to call you my Disciple, rather than my apprentice. It's a more Sith-like term. Apprentice is too "Dark Jedi-ish" and unpowerful for my liking, and we ARE Siths aren't we!

IC:

*Garrett emerged from the main doors to the palace. As he decended the stone steps he noticed his Disciple sitting on the floor. Wraith looked extremely bored waiting for Blade. Nevertheless, Garrett was here now, ready to commence training with his Disciple.

I'm glad to see that you are so eager to start, Wraith!

*There was a certain degree of sarcasm in his voice, blended in with some annoyance for flavour.*

Tell me Wraith! How would you like to start? Shall we head over to the training grounds and begin lightsaber combat? Or would you prefer a little...field trip...that I have planned. it's much more interesting and challenging than a boring lightsaber spar, I assure you! However...as the old saying goes...you can show a dying Tuk'ata to a bleeding child...but you can't make it feed! What is your choice...young Disciple!?

Wraith11

OOC: It's nothing I've learned patience long ago. Yes and it does just go to show how ong people last as your Disciple.

IC: "What ever you think is the best choose Master. I do think a field trip would be better...as long as we can still cause havoc."

He smiled viscously.

Garrett Blade

*The smile was reciprocated on Garrett's mouth as he stared at his Disciple.*

Very well Wraith! Good choice! I knew I could count on you not to be a bore like the rest of our "Force Bretheren" around here!

*He made a face, blatantly mocking the others, yet in a jokeful way...*

I assure you that this will be most enjoyable, and most enlightening! We shall depart as soon as you are ready. be sure to pack some hiking gear if you think you need it!

*Garrett gave one last solemn look at Wraith, before spinning round, his black trenchcoat flapping adound his ankles, and he ascended the steps and went back into the palace to collect a few things for the expedition.*

Wraith11

He nods to his departing master and than turns away to go and pack some things.

Garrett Blade

*Roughly two hours later, Garrett is just disembarking the shuttle which recently arrived at the orbital platform high above Corellia. This was the installation where Garrett had been carrying out most of his research, as well as where his Experimental Sith Infiltrator was worked on for maintenance. He descended the loading ramp and made his way over to a man in a white coat, shouting behind him and into the shuttle...*

Wraith...meet me on deck twelve once you've gathered your things. We won't be leaving for several hours, until my ship is ready...

*Garrett didn't stand and wait for a reply, but walked on, yet he was still listening...*

Wraith11

"I shall be there."

Samuel finished packing all of his belongings and than turned to go to where he was directed to.

Garrett Blade

Garrett was slouched on his desk in the primary research lab when the intercomm beaped to life, though garrett was as dead as ever...*

Govenor Blade!

Yessss........what is it nowwww...

Your ship is almost ready sir! It shall be operational in approximately one hour.

Finally! Some good news! Tell Wraith to make his way to the research center immediatelty. Security Level five won't let him in. Tell him I don't care about security and I want him here regardless. They'll probably arrest him. If he does get caught then I shall punish him myself. He'll get the idea once you give him the message!

Yes Govenor Blade!

*The intercomm died and Garrett sat back in his chair and rested his feet up on his desk, making sure not to ruin ant important paper work...*

Lets see how you handle stealth situations...my fledgling Disciple!

He held his arms behind his head, laughing heartily to himself...*

Wraith11

Samuel recieved the message. He clipped his saber on and walked out. He went directly to the research facility and sees the guards. He sees immediately that he wouldn't be able to get in. He didn't see any reason to kill any of them...unless they spotted him that is. He turned and cloaked himself in the darkness than used the force to hide himself. He walked with pure calmness and death in his steps. He walked carefully than he jumped in the air and landed passed the guards. He than used the force to run towards Garrett Blade his master. He finally comes to a circle of guards. He smiles there was no way passed them...without them dying. He raised his hand and absorbed the force than he sent out a blast that knocked the guards all over the place. Some of them flew through the air and smashed into the ground with their bodies ripping apart. Samuel smiled he watched as they all died slowly and extremely painful. He than went to the last surviving guard. He took the mans head and snapped it.

"Next time you guards better get the hell out of my way next time."

He than turned and walked through the now open door that they had triggered, the guards where foolish. He walked in and than approached Garrett Blade a few moments later.

"They where weak and easily destroyed...they deserved to die."

Garrett Blade

Garrett was standing on the opposite side of the room to his Disciple, smiling evily at him. He seemed to be gesturing to Wraith to stand up, yet Wraith was already standing...*

Fearless.....doubtless.....no compashion...just as a Sith should be! Although you are forgetting one small little detail, my young Disciple!

*Garrett gestured to Wraith to turn around. He did so slowly, only to be greeted by a deathly purple face staring right at him. The undead guard took a step towards Wraith, who automatically grabbed his lightsaber. As he swung across the undeads' chest, it did absolutely no damage whatsoever. The undead guard simply just carried on plodding towards Wraith, who was backing off slightly. Suddenly, the guard dropped to the floor again...lifeless again...unless Garrett should choose otherwise!

Nothing is ever as it seems..........always remember that, my young Disciple!

Garrett walked around his Disciple, surveying him. He then walked over to an impressive piece of sophisticated machinery...*

I called you here to show you one of the many mysteries that I am currently researching. Tell me Wraith...what do you know of.....

*Garrett turned his attention back to Wraith, with wide eyes and a strange grin...*

Timetravel!

Wraith11

Samuel looked at the undead guard again. Garrett was more dangerous than he had let on before. He than looked Garrett in the face and spoke coldy.

"It's impossible, people have tried it and failed. If someone had accomplished time travel they would have found a way to kill all the jedi in the past. Or stop Palpatine dying on the death star."

Garrett Blade

Interesting view! Pity it's such an incorrect statement!

Garrett smiled, sensing his Disciples scepticism on the matter. He turned and walked over to a table with a number of objects scattered on it. He picked up a strange object with several markings all over it. He walked over to Wraith again and tossed the object over to him, allowing him to look at it. As Wraith examined it, Garrett pressed a button which caused the main security doors to open again, slowly.*

What do you make of it?

Wraith11

Samuel reacted immediately he pulled his saber out and activated it he was on guard immediately. When he saw nothing coming he deactivated it but was still ready for any other tricks.

"Odd. Nothing attacking me."

Garrett Blade

*Garrett smiled...*

Take a look in that mirror!

*Wraith turned slowly, almost reluctant or even afraid to look in the mirror. As he did so, his eyed widened and his mouth gaped open as he saw a deep bloody gash in his forehead and his chest saturated with blood. He almost instantly fell to the floor in pain...*

Wraith: How???

Look over there!

*Wraith saw Garretts two pet Tuk'ata;s lying on the ground, their maws covered in Wraiths blood...*

They attacked you five minutes ago!

Wraith: But how did they? I didn't even see them!

That object has been infused with chronomic energies...it has the power of time within it! Its the only one of it's kind, and a lot of my research is based upon it. Yet I am the one who made it. It was a result of one of my experiments looking into time travel. At first I tested my machine out on animals and objects which I was well aquainted with. I sent the objects through time, and then retrieved them. When I tried postcognition, I could sense that the object had been around for much longer thaa I ever knew before. In fact, I sensed that the objects had been around since the exact time I sent them to. This proves that my machine really works...to the educated and open-minded Sith of course! What the object actually did was...it enveloped you in a chronimic vortex which shielded you from most effects of time. You are actually five minutes younger than you should be. Yet my pets were still able to attack you. Thats one of the strangest things about this object, that you are not separated from time altogetherm just that it you are not aware of time moving faster! Very interesting...I'm sure you'll agree! Oh...I almost fprgot! My apologies my young Disciple!

*Garrett raised a hand out to Wraith, with his fingers spread out in a spidery fashion. A purple aura glowed from his palm, and a smooth, light, incandescent light/energy seemed to emanate from his hand and bathe Wraith. Within seconds, the wounds across his forehead and chest were gone - fully healed, as if time was somehow speeded up for them. Wraith stood up, rubbing his chest and forehead...*

As you've probably guested, learned and mastered that power...or should I say that form of healing....through my research. When we return from our little expedition, I shall speak more of my chronosphere experiments and other research looking into time. But now, let us make our way to the hanger bay, my ship should be ready now!

[i]As he said this, Garrett turned from Wraith and made his way towards the door and out of the research lab...*[i]

Wraith11

Samuel stared after Garrett he was still shocked that something like that could happen but he let it past. He followed Garrett but ready for anything else that may happen. He wasn't sure what Garrett could do so he would let his anger control him to tell him what was going to happen next.

Garrett Blade

*Roughly ten minutes later, Garrett and Wraith were standing before Garrett's brand new Prototype-Mark 2 Chrono-Infiltrator. Klaxons whirled as personnel and engineers backed away from the fifty-metre long Sith Infiltrator. The rear loading ramp was already lowered and a number of droids were rolling up it into the main cargo hold. Garrett took a few steps forwards with his arms stretched outwards before the ship. He spun round to look at Wraith...*

She's a beauty, ain't she!

angellink11

OOC: In my brother's account and to lazy to log out.

IC: "Yes it is amazing. I haven't seen anything quite like it before."

Garrett Blade

Hah! You can say that again!

*Garrett slowly made his way towards the ship and up the loading ramp...*

Wraith11

Samuel followed behind his master and being careful not to drop his guard.

Garrett Blade

Garrett boarded the vessel and quickly made his way to the command cabin. It was a lot more spacious than the traditional Sith Infiltrator, as well as having a much larger propulsion section. The five Capital-Class Turbolasers around the ship were installed just last month, and had not been tested for compatability purposes yet. The engines were already powering up as he booted the control systems. A military protocol droid plodded into the room...*

Govenor Blade! I trust everything is to your satisfactory!

Indeed it is IMP22. You've done well. You may see to it that Wraith is settled in nicely in the passenger quarter of the ship, then report back here to assist me in configuring the systems!

As you wish Govenor!

*The droid walked out of the cabin, and made his way to the passenger quarter...*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast