Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aigin's training

Lord Dagger

Re: Aigin's training

:: Smashes against the wall and feels his bones shake, he lands back on the floor and grins ::
    I'm impressed, no see how i do it
    :: Throws her through the wall and the next breaking at least one rib ::

Aigin Gakushi

I'm gonna feel that in the morning.

::conjures up a ball of energy & throws it at Dagger, then grabs her rib::

No, wait- I take that back... I think I'm feeling it now.

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger laughs then notices the ball of energy, hopping his apprentice isn't all that strong in the Force, Dagger decides to take the blast full on and instanly regrets it, Dagger is thrown backwards and into the wall, Dagger groans as he stands up and feels a little dizzy ::
    Jedi spawn, i've not felt like this since me and Chryn spent 48 hours drinking none stop, what a hangover that was!

Aigin Gakushi

::smirks & ignores the pain, driving her knee into Dagger's groin, then levatates him up into the air::

That's why I don't drink.

:rops Dagger onto his face::

Lord Dagger

:: Grits his teeth ::
    Thats why i don't drink any more!
    :: Dagger places his free hand on the ground and pushes up aiming a kick at Aigin's head but misses and just manages to land on his feet despite the pain. Dagger straighens himself and prepares for the next attack, lightsabre low to prevent anymore such painful strikes ::

Aigin Gakushi

Awww, what's the matter? ::swishes sabre at Dagger's neck::

Lord Dagger

The matter is i think i have been letting a cheeky apprenitse get away with too much
    :: Dagger smiles and, moving with Force born, speed dodges under the attack and smashes his elbow into her stomach and his backfist into her face sending her realing ::

Aigin Gakushi

cheeky?
    ::lands on her feet & strides up to Dagger, slicing her light sabre at his waist::

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger flips up over the blow landing behind Aigin and spinning round with a round hose kick to the head ::

Aigin Gakushi

::dodges Dagger's kick & punches him in the stomach::

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger grabs Aigin's fist and twists it round smashing his elbow into her head as he does ::

Aigin Gakushi

::flips around & throws Dagger over her shoulder through the wall behind her::

Lord Dagger

:: Chuncks of the wall Dagger just flew through fly back at high speed as a rather battered Dagger emurges from the wall ::

Aigin Gakushi

::smirks & awaits her master's next attack::

Lord Dagger

OOC/ Actually i meant that the wall flys back at you not clear though i supose \IC
    :: Dagger lifts 6 large wall chucks and sends them flying at Aigin ::

Aigin Gakushi

::skillfully dodges most of them, only letting one or two graze her arm. The sixth one comes flying towards her, but stops in dead air only moments from her face. She squints her eyes, & the chunk of wall reverses its journey & goes flying back at Dagger at 3 times its original force & speed::

Lord Dagger

:: Slices the block neatly in two and charges at Aigin ::

Aigin Gakushi

::thrusts her fist into Dagger's torso & slams the back of her fist into his jaw, throwing him to the ground. She then backs up to prevent any attempts to bring her down with him::

Lord Dagger

Good your learning, at last
    :: Dagger flips back to his feet, ceressing his chin then leaps with suprising speed at Aigin and slams his fingers into her windpipe, causing a reduced flow of air ::

Aigin Gakushi

::gasps desperately for air, then digs her foot into Dagger's stomach, shoving him away::

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast