Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Death march through the city(Zeta)

Malice Draclau

Re: Death march through the city(Zeta)

Malice nodded his head.

*Ok then, follow me*

He led Zeta up to a tree, with branches that stuck out every 10 stories. The highest branch stood out about 50 stories high.

*You will now learn force jump, and to do this simply concentrate your force energy into your legs. when you jump up, let the force come out through the soles of your feet. I want you to jump on the highest branch you think you can reach*

Drawing on the force, Malice concentrated on it, centering it into his feet. As jumped into the air, he shot the force out through his feet propelling him higher then the norm. He easily landed on the branch that was 40 feet high. Looking down he called out to Zeta.

*Now you do it*

Darth Zeta

Zeta drew upon the darkside of the force, letting it flow throughout his entire body. once he felt the darkside flow through him fully, he brought the energy and power of it, into his legs. He boosted the darkness into his feet and set off. Jumping into the air, he concentrated on a tree that was 20 ft in size. He jumped, keeping his stregth in his legs, landing on the highest branch within that tree.

Malice Draclau

Malice looked up at Zeta and gave him a sly grin. Leaning against the trunk of the tree he called up to him.

*No, let's see you make a soft lading back onto the ground. To do that you simply draw the force into your feet once more, and as you fall let it flow through your feet to slow you down and cushin(sp?) your landing*

This time Malice stayed put and watched to see how Zeta would do.

Darth Zeta

Zeta let the power fo the darkside flow through him, as he jumped, he let the force flow into his two feet. He found that as he began to fall, he was fallinmg more slowly. As he landed, he lost his balance some, wabbling, but never falling off his feet. He could not be perfect, but he had done well enough for his first try.

Malice Draclau

Looking down Malice called out to Zeta.

*That's enough for today. You may continue practicing on your own if you wish. I shall stay here for a little bit*

Drawing on the force Malice began jumping fron tree to tree getting further and further into the woods. Using the force he spoke to Zeta.

*Tomorrow we shall continue your training. So make sure you have a saber...wether you make your own or not is of no concern to me. You are dismissed*

With that Malice continued on his way. He would once again begin self training.

Darth Zeta

Very well

Zeta slowly made his way out of the area, trying to find a place he could stay. He needed some much needed rest so that he could be fully prepared for tomorrow. He knew his Master would seek him out and find him the next day, or vise versa.

Malice Draclau

The nextday, at exactly 5:30 A.M Malice sent a force message to Zeta.

*Wake up apprentice, it's time to begin your training. I want you in the training grounds in 20 minutes*

A sly grin appeared on Malice's face. The palace was big and he knew very well tat he had not shown Zeta where the training grounds were. It would take him more then 20 minutes to find it.....by then Malice would have found a suitable punishment for his lateness.

*One more thing, if your late, well.....it wont be good for you let's put it that way*

Malice laughed at himself as he felt through the force his apprentice moving around.

Darth Zeta

I...will not be late, my Master.

Being as how the bond between Master and apprentice was made known the very moment Zeta had begun his training with Malice, his force presence was immediately connected with Malice's. Malice could feel Zeta's presence, but it was just the same with Zeta. All he had to do was follow his Master's force presence....

And so, no more than fifteen minutes later, he arrived at the training grounds, with five minutes to spare at his specific destination.

He approached Malice slowly, a sinister smile crossing his lips.

"The bond between Master and Apprentice is rather a strong one. Just as you can seek my presence, I can seek yours, my Master. It is the way of things..the force signatures between Apprentice and Master are quite strong, and will always remain...unless broken."

Malice Draclau

Malice only grinned back at hs apprentice.

*Goo so you are learning more of the force already. so, do you have a lightsaber*

Taking off his cloak, Malice unclipped his doublebladed saber and ignited both sides. His two white blades luminted the dark area.

*If not then there are some behind that door over there*

He pointed to a door behind and off to the left of Zeta.

Darth Zeta

"I have my own.."

He pulled back his own black cloak, removing his double bladed red lightsaber from his belt. He twirled the weapon before him, yet did not yet ignite it, awaiting instruction from his Master. However, he was fully prepared to ignite his weapon should his Master not say anything to him and just simply attack him.

Malice Draclau

Malice grinned at Zeta.

*Very well*

Using force speed he quickly ran at Zeta jumping up and over him landing softly on the ground behind him. Quietly he whispered into Zeta's ears.

*Then attack me apprentice. Show me what you can do*

Malice took a few steps back holding his saber up in a deffensive stance.

Darth Zeta

He noded once as he turned around to face his Master. Slwoly he began to pace in front of Malice, trying to find the opportune time to attack Malice. He found the right moment, and took it. He quickly ignited both ends of his saber, but did not attack quite yet. Waiting for at least three seconds and then he brought his saber in front of him he spun it rapidly and then aimed it at Mailice's left shoulder. He saw that Malice would block it and so he brought his saber to another spin motion and this time aimed for Malice's right rib cage. He kept his double bladed lightsaber just in front of him so that he could block his Master's shots/

Malice Draclau

Malice quickly saw the switch and brought his saber outwards to bat Zeta's saber to the side. Stepping forward the knight gave a few quick slashes aiming at Zeta's left and right sides. Seeing him block it with ease a dark smile came over his face.

*Good your deffensive skills are good. Remember you can use the force to enhance your fighting ability, such as blocking or attacking*

As soon as he said that he again began to attack. Making random slashes all aimed at Zeta's ribs. Malice slowy started drawing on the force, letting the darkside increase his speed. The slashes started comeing faster and faster towards Zeta.

Darth Zeta

At first the apprentice found himself not being able to keep up, his Master's moves much too skilled and quick for his own moves to catch.

However, he remembered what his Master had just told him and he soon figured out that his Master was using the force to enhance his speed, this was the cause of Zeta not being able to catch on to his own Master's moves.

He too drew upon the Darkside of the force, letting it flow through him, especially toward his weapon.

Soon after, he found himself catching his Master's move with better ease, blocking his Master's moves in time. A few times on his own he was able to catch his Master off guard, slashing at an unprotected side every now and again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12