Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *LW walks back to her room...*

Lord Dagger

Re: *LW walks back to her room...*

:: Dagger smiles inside the helmet, imune to the sleep drug. He waits a further 5 minutes to make sure that everyone has gone to sleep and heads back to the council memebers rooms. He passes LW's, feeling her asleep and at peace with the Force. Then Dagger passes his own room and reaching out discovers that the room has not yet been opened and the defences are still in place 'good' he thinks 'i may need that room if something goes wrong and it would not be good for TSO to see the contents' Dagger then heads on further, past LV's room and finally to DeVille's. Dagger enters his personal override code into the door and it clicks open, he smiles evidently TSO hadn't got round to removing his acess codes yet. Dagger silently entered the room and, noticing the sabre and the vibro-blades on the table flicks his wrist at them, causing them to fall silently onto the floor, out of DeVilles line of sight should she wake. Dagger moved up to the bed and raising his hand, levitated DeVille above the bed, then he opened a compartment in his arm piece and took out a necklace in the shape of a dagger, with a beutifully carved dragon hilt and a blade made of somesort of crystal which seemed to glow a warm blue, Dagger reached out and attached it round DeVille's neck. Then he levitated DeVille back to bed and covered her once more. Removing his helmet Dagger bent down and kissed DeVille's forehead, ::
    "Take care my dear, this necklace, all that i can leave will look after you, even if i cannot"
    :: He said quietly and then left, closing the door behind him and leaving TSO in the same, silent way he entered ::

Lady DeVille

Re: *LW walks back to her room...*

*De'Ville rolled onto her side, nearly waking, her hand lifting to her throat and holding onto the dagger pendant. She sighed in her sleep, and drifted off again, seemingly unaware of Dagger's time in her room.*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123