Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *looks around*

Angel Smith

*looks around*

*Angel walks through the halls. She stops to look inside one of the rooms. She takes a quick glance around the room and then continues to walk down the hall. She found the room that she had just seen to be very pleasing to the eye. She would need some time to think over if she wished to stay here or not. She passes a few people by as she continues to walk down the hall*

Live Wire

Re: *looks around*

*passes angel in the hall*

Hi....anything I can help you with

Angel Smith

"Hi, maybe you could. You have your own room here, don't you, Master?"

Live Wire

yes I do

Angel Smith

"Do you like your room. I mean, what is it like here? You enjoy staying here, right?"

Live Wire

Of course. This has been my home for a very long time. I can't imagine calling anywhere else home.

Angel Smith

*she nods*

"I see, I'm trying to decide if I wish to stay here or somewhere else. I think that perhaps I'll stay here, in the palace but right now I'm just loking around"

Live Wire

Well this is a great place to call home.

gengar13

Gengar was walking to his room when he spotted the two ladies so he goes over to see them.

*Hello Angel. Hello Master*

He nods his head towards LW then gives Angel a quick kiss.

*Well i better go to my room Hades gets angry when not fed his lunch. See ya to later*

He turns and walks up the stairs.

Live Wire

*LW raises her eyebrows at angel*

Darth Viscera

Viscera is walking through the halls, holding a plastic bag in one hand, and brushing his teeth with his other hand. He spots the two women, and quickens his pace, and soon catches up to them, just as Gengar walks off.

Viscera bows politely to LW.

"Goodsh morning, mishtresh. I trush you slept well?"

He notices the newcomer, and immediately starts chattering again.

"Ah, shI hab heard theresh wash a new apprentish. Welcome to Shuh Shish Order," he says around a mouthful of toothpaste.

Viscera opens the plastic bag, pulls out a small box, and hands it to the new Sith. Inside the box is a small holdout blaster, the basic electronic parts of a lightsaber built inside a cortosis sheet, with a durasteel outer hilt next to it, and several focusing crystals, each of a different color. A microminiature matter/antimatter power generator is layed out next to the other pieces, and is currently switched off.

"Jush a shmall welcome to shuh shish presensh," he said, with small bits of toothpaste flying everywhere. He notices his folly a bit too late, and quickly swallows the toothpaste, which is not a well thought out plan.

"Ah, I'll be going now. I was just off to take a shower. You can join me, if you'd like," he jokes to the ladies, a playful grin developing on his face. Viscera starts to walk off.

Angel Smith

*Angel looks at her Master and then quickly bows her head*

"I think I shall stay here"

*she still does not look back up at LW but keeps her head bowed*

Live Wire

Good choice. Though I would reccomend focusing on your training and not letting...shall we say extracurricular activites distract you.

Darth Viscera

perpetual rejection

Live Wire

lol! DV get a life

gengar13

Hmm it would seem as though she was talking about you DV...or maybe me but you with that shower crack makes her lean heavily towards you and not me haha.:

Darth Viscera

You know that your love life is in a diar state when you're in the same boat as Gengar.

:

gengar13

Hey.hey. Now don't go mixing your problems with me. I have fine love life.:

Darth Viscera

:

Angel Smith

*she clears her throat and smiles slightly. She looks up at Live Wire and nods*

"Yes, Master. If you'll excuse me, I must go find a room"

*she bows to LW and goes to find herself a room*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast