Thread: Searching the past

Malice Draclau

Searching the past

Malice had been walking around the woods since the first beam of sunlight hit the land. The wind blew in a soft breeze as it was a clear day. Malice walked....lost in thought thinking about where he had come from. He knew his planet was destroyed but forgot the name, that he knew. But what puzzled him is that was all he could remember. Where else had he been before finding his new home on Corellia. He couldn't get the thought out of his head. Ever since he found out Dragon was his brother he started thinking about his other family. Malice stopped at a river bed and sat on a rock and just stared into the water.

*Where the heck did i come from.....and why do i feel so funny on the inside. I knowi got rid of him long ago, but there is still something in me that i don't understand*

He suddenly heard a noise and went to investigate.

OOC k this might take a while to finish. It's an rp i'm starting...and most likely only Dragon will be allowed to join in. But more info later.

Turols

Re: Searching the past

From behind a tree, a man in tattered clothing, ripped and dirty the man limped over to Malice.

"D-do you know where i can find Malice Draclau"

Malice just started at the man.

*I'm Malice what do you want*

"I am Turols, i was sent here to get you. I have been searching for you for quite a while mister Malice"

*Wait a minute who sent you and where did you come from*

"I come from the planet Duroon and the slave master sent me. He also sent you this letter"

*The slave master*

Malice grabbed the letter and opened it.

Malice,
    If you read this then Turols has found you. Good. I want you to return to Duroon as i am sure you have questions on your past. Welli can answer that for you. But i need you to come back to Duroon...come back to your home as soon as possible.

Slave Master,
    Garlic

Malice's eyes opened wide as this man said home.

*Home? this is my home*

He kept thinking. Suddenly he felt a tug on his arm and saw the man Turols still there.

"Quickly i need you to ceom with me. I have a shuttle not to far from here. We have to hurry before tose droids and guards that where after me find me"

Malice put the letter away, he would find the answers to his questions later.

*Do not worry, i am a member here so i will just tell the guards i sent for you. First i need to go to the palace to leave a note and gather some things*

The two headed for the palace. Malice would be gone for a while but didn't know for how long.