Thread: Shiney new sig

Fox609

Shiney new sig

Now all I need is a good perconal pic & I'm set.. I could've dome more with this sig if ezboard allowed more than 2000 characters in sigs. But looks good huh? Tell me if those images on the bottom do not load.. Cause I loaded them onto my server & I dunno if ezboard & topcities get a long very well..

Dark Lord Dyzm

Re: Shiney new sig

Some of those Pics aint working

Glace Diable

Dyzm I was viewing your sig and i saw a few things were missing so i fixed some things and brought loading time down. But I got rid of the smiley faces but you can add those in if you want and the gunblade.

You may use it if you like and here it is oh and btw Fox if you ever need help just pop over to the sig shop (link in sig).

Sorry if im intruding but just came across this and got bored lol

X Guy

heres the code

<TABLE BORDER=3 bgcolor=black bordercolor=gray><tr><TD ROWSPAN="2" WIDTH="200"></td><TD><font color=white><font size=4ark Lord Dyzm</font><font color=Red>Sith Lord </font>Master of the Force Windblade and Black FogOwner of the ship the <font color=gray>Black Lighting</font>Weilds a Dual-Phase <font color=green>Green</font> saber and a Gunblade</font><marquee><font color=red> Now You See that Evil Will Always Win, Because Good is Dumb!</font></marquee>[c]<font color=white>[<font color=purple>TSO Home</font>]</font><font color=white>[<font color=purple>My SpaceStation!</font>]</font>[/c]</TD></tr>
    </TABLE>

Fox609

Let me guess.. the ones on the bottom right.. Stupid topcities.. I'll get someone on it..

Fox609

Working now?

Glace Diable

yep good job btw

Fox609

Thanks.. I amde some stuff smaller.. it's done.. just need to get my history up..

Banestone

Looks vaguely familiar. Heh heh, nice job though, man.

Banestone

Oh monkey junk! I can't believe I didn't include Morichro in my Force powers! *Runs off sobbing* Dangit, and just when I can't add it yet either... I will though. But geez! Honestly, who could I have forgotten that?!

Fox609

Now look! It's keen! Credit goes to McSneer.(A guy on the CAMB)

Banestone

Sliiiiiick! I like it!

Dark Lord Dyzm

My Sig with out my Gunblade and Smiley Faces!?!?!

YIKES!

I gotta get a Sig Like Banes and Foxes, so people can click on a link and see the Images... Does anyone have a Place I can do that at?