Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: COUNCIL!!!!!!!!!

gengar13

Re: COUNCIL!!!!!!!!!

Gengar was well on his way to the hanger bay after hearing the comm from LD. he reached the hanger bay only to see a strange woman walking to a group of sith on the ground. he walks to the woman with his hand on his saber.

*Hello and who might you be. i am Gengar a member of TSO*

Gengar could sense LD but didn't know where exactly she was. he looked around while waiting the womans reply.

Mali i Qel Vena

:: Mali turns around ::

"Hello, Gengar of TSO. I am Executor-Agent Mali i Qel-Vena of the Imperial Intelligence service. If you're looking for your master, she's up there."

:: Mali points to the top of a nearby TIE. ::

"As for these" :: Mali kicks the side of one of the stunned Sith :: "you should get them contained, and quickly. I have several ysalamiri in my ship, if you need them."

"I was mainly coming to tell you that the shuttle which appeared to be attempting to assist the marzullos at Frih'Tan V was a disgruntled rogue, and that we are not trying to assist the marzullos. On my way in here, I picked up a comlink distress call, so I set up camp in an inconspicuous place, and brougth a ysalamiri, so I wouldn't be detected by the perpetrators. I figured that they would have to come through the hangar bay in order to escape."

gengar13

Gengar looks back at her.

*Thanks for your help. and she is not my master but a friend, my master should be coming very shortly, she is LW, but uhhhh i don't think a cell will contain them as we already know. i don't know where else to put them. as i am but an apprentice here and do not fully know of where everything is*

Gengar also kicks on of them.

*So got any suggestions?*

Gengar first looks up at where she had pointed.

*Hey LD come out of there it's ok, this woman saved us the trouble of re-capturing them*

Gengar starts to tie them up feet and hands first with a thick chain. as he is done, he takes out his saber and melts the metal so it is stuck tightly around there bodies.

Mali i Qel Vena

:: Mali looks back at Gengar ::

"Continue chaining their arms and legs, and put them all in one cell with a high ceiling. Lay them stomach-down. I will go back to my ship and get more ysalamiri, and we can hang them from the ceiling of the cell. I'll need about 10 men who are physically very strong, or a repulsorpad, because I can't bring all the ysalamiri out myself. They're very heavy, especially in their nutrient cages."

gengar13

*Ummmm well i am done with tying them so now i will drag them to another cell and will be back to start helping you with the ysalamiri*

Gengar walks off with the stund sith being dragged behind him. he is laughing to himself as he does this.

Mali i Qel Vena

"No need. I think I can bring them all back by myself. I have a heavy lifter repulsorpad in my ship for emergencies."

:: Mali walks back to her small ship, the Finesse, and pulls out the medium-sized repulsorpad. She opens the cargo compartment, and lifts all the ysalamiri onto the pad, making sure to press the button on the nutrient cages which sedates the ysalamiri, thereby cutting off their force-dampening effect. It would be unwise to anger a Sith by going near one with an active ysalamiri. She walks with the pad back towards the cell (She had memorized the blueprints of the palace before coming in, as any good Intel agent would do), and turns to Gengar yet again. ::

"This button" :: She points to a green button on the nutrient cages :: "Will revive the ysalamiri, thereby activating their natural force-dampening effect." This other button" :: She points to a red button on the cages :: "Will sedate the ysalamiri. Once they are sedated, their anti-force bubble disappears. It seems to only be active when they're conscious. This last button" :: She points to a yellow button on the cages :: "Will keep the ysalamiri conscious until a passcode is entered, so the prisoners won't be able to turn off the ysalamiri if they escape from their bonds. This is the passcoe:" :: Mali punches in a 4-digit code, making certain that Gengar has seen the code, then presses the red button again, and enters the passcode once more, turning off the force bubbles. ::

"Do you understand?"

DarthDarkCloak

OK HELL NO

Lady DeVille

Re: OK HELL NO

ooc: I am a Force user, yet I will edit my post a little. I am guilty of forgetting about the Deception..

edit: better now? I'm still sending the message for reinforcements, because with us thinking you are already gone, I have every right to suspect that your knights are now escaping...or that you have come back or that there is something nasty hidden under all that Deception.

Darth Viscera

DDC, she didn't seem to be god-moding any more than you were.

Brainiac8

*Kahn walks into the hanger, and immediately hides behind a crate. Although he can't battle, the young Sith has brought tons of bacta and med supplies. He watches DDC and the others cautiously*

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger 'hears' DeVilles plea for help and, grabing his sabres head off to the hanger bay. Dagger completly deciding against stealth steps into the hanger bay and scans for the DarkDeception, only getting a vague feel for it Dagger reaches out with the Force and closes all the doors in the hanger and calls out ::
    "Come out and fight me cowards"

Lady DeVille

ooc: (sorry to interrupt again!) I didn't like Mali's post either. /ic:

*De'Ville inches around the landing gear of her TIE, and carefully reaches out her hand towards her lightsaber. She hears the door opening again, and Dagger starts shouting something.

Hoping she hasn't been noticed yet, De'Ville extends some more and grabs her sabre hilt, returning into the shadows under her ship, ready to do battle.*

DarthDarkCloak

*Cloak sees Dagger and points towards him. The brothers Radon and Ruckus rush towards him while the others continue on searching for an escape craft. The spot a Z-10 seker often used for observance and begin to head for it. Cloak senses LD, but pretends to ignore her as the group moves towards the ship.*

gengar13

OOC: Ok so i will do this all over again as well.

IC: Gengar had reached the door to the hanger, but it was shut colsed tightly. so he went into a nearby vent that lead into the hanger bay. Gengar reached the other side and quietly climed through ending up right behind Kahn. Gengar goes over by him and sits watching DDC carefully with his sound gun ready to fire.

*So hows things going buddy, anything major happen yet*

Gengar whispered to Kahn.

Brainiac8

*Kahn jumps when he hears Gengar. He turns and whispers back*
    Nothing major yet, but something is bound to happen soon. Be careful buddy, don't go dying. If you get hurt I'm gonna beat the crap outa ya.
    *Kahn quiets suddenly as DDC looks in their direction.*

gengar13

Gengar covers his mouth and slows down his breathing. he talks to Kahn with the force.

*Ok buddy we gotta be more carful or we could get killed with one hit. i will aim my sound gun at him and if he even takes one step towards us i will fire and then i want you to go through this vent and find LW, she shuld be here somewhere.

Live Wire

*LW passes LD and hands over her saber. LD gives LW a confused look as LW dematerializes in front of her eyes*

*A few moments later LW rematerializes in front of ddc and LD uses the force to toss LW's saber to her*

Not so fast! I have a score to settle with you!

*LW points her saber at ddc with a snarl on her face. Calling out to the others she says*

Move in on them now! But this one's mine!

Garrett Blade

Lady DeVille

*After tossing her lightsaber to Live Wire, De'Ville ran to her toolbox and started throwing out the contents, searching for what lay beneath. Taped to the bottom of the container was a six inch vibroblade.

Ripping it out of the tool box, De'Ville ran around toward the Caracan knights that were headed for the Z-10 Seeker. She initiated a force pressure wave that was strong enough to knock them off their feet and send them skidding across the floor.*

gengar13

As the knights skidded across the floor, one of them stopped right infront of Gengar and Kahn.

*Look out buddy. stay back*

Gengar shot his sound gun which sent the knight flying across the floor again but this time hitting up against a metal beam injuring his back. gengar stood up from where he was and ignited his saber.

*I'm ready you ugly discusting knights. i will kill you and feed you to my pets*

Gengar slowly walked towards the fallen knight.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast