Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Judgement

Live Wire

Judgement

OOC: takes place after The Sky Rumbled

IC:

*After breakfast LW paged the rest of the council. Most of the time someone joining TSO was not an issue, but in Morgans case..... Most people who came looking to become part of the TSO family weren't high profile Jedi Knights. To turn them was one thing...but to have them come to you was also quite unheared of.

LW was prepared to speak on Morgans behalf but she suspected the rest of the council would want to draw their own conclusions....as they should.

She left Ariel in the care of a trusted nurse and gave Morgan a cloak to wear. LW put her own cloak around her shoulders and strapped her lightsaber to her side.*

Morgan Evanar

Re: Judgement

Morgan looked at the cloak as Live Wire handed it to him. He put it on for a moment. It simply didn't feel right. He folded it and returned it to Live Wire's hands.

"Where is my trenchcoat?"

Live Wire

Oh I put it in the closet. I washed your clothes for you last night when you were in the fresher.

*LW put the cloak down and brought Morgan his trenchcoat.*

Is this better?

Morgan Evanar

"Much, thank you." Cloaks were decent enough things, but he didn't feel right without his trenchcoat, usually. It was one of the few things he owned that he cared about, aside from his Desert Eagle, his ship, and that odd sword, all of which were absent. Except, of course, the trenchcoat.

"Lead the way."

Live Wire

*LW nodded and led Morgan out of her room and down to the main discussion chamber.

The grand hall was empty and their footsteps echoed off the walls. LW motioned for Morgan to have a seat and LW went to sit at her position at the council table*

Im sure they'll be here shortly. Dont be nervous about any of this.

Morgan Evanar

Morgan took a deep breath as he carefully sat in a deep red high-backed armchair, behind and slighly to the left of Live Wire. The cavernous room echoed easily. Marble floors reflected light, and were in good repair. Dark grey stone composed the walls. There was strength in this room.
    He exhaled slowly, and waited for the council.

OOC: I guess council members and Knights can post now.

Lady Vader

*LV brought her ship in for a landing on the high security landing pads made for the Council members... she had been on Byss when she'd received LW's message last night and had informed Anbira about the meeting... both had left right away*

*shutting the ship down, she stepped out onto the landing pad with Anbira... both made their way towards the Temple and the Council Chamber*

*entering the Chamber, she took her usual seat, as did Anbira... both waited for the others to arrive*

*while waiting, LV eyed the Jedi standing there, or rather, former-Jedi... or so he said... she had a right to be suspicious... it wasn't everyday a Jedi came to the Sith... she looked at LW who seemed to be supporting the new arrival... this should prove to be an interesting meeting indeed*

Morgan Evanar

Lady Vader eyed him with legitmate suspiscion. It was rare that a Jedi of Evanar's standing left to join Sith. But Morgan was a bit more concerned with how Anbira would react. The last time they encountered each other, they had beaten the other senseless. Anbira's face seemed to be made of stone. For now anyway.

Live Wire

*LW embraced her friend*

Glad you could make it. I dont get to see much of you these days.

*She smiled slightly at Morgan....trying to reassure him. Being in front of the council was not an easy task or so she had been told.*

Lady DeVille

De'Ville got the message on The Devil's Advocate while en route to TSO. Evenar? Him again? She had just run into the Jedi while visiting TSE, and now to find him at TSO and requesting admission to The Order - it was very strange to say the least. Unbelievable at best.
    _____

Once back on Corellian soil, De'Ville stalked into the Council Room. Her steps echoed loudly in the hushed atmosphere of the room. She didn't care.

Live Wire and Lady Vader were already there. The two male members of the council were not in evidence yet. De'Ville smiled at the women. They were somewhat of a triumvirate, three very strong independent women that got along, and got things done. She walked past Evenar's chair to her own, not pausing or looking at him, but sitting at the long polished table facing him.

De'Ville set her lightsaber on the table in front of her, and placed her hands palm down in front of her. She did not speak, waiting for Live Wire to start the proceedings.

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger glided in after DeVille, walking up to Live Wire he bowed low and the took his place on the council, his eyes never drifting to either Morgan or the other council memebers until he was seated and then his eyes scanned and took in the whole room, watching eveything in the minutest detail Dagger's arms folded across his chest and he leaned back in his seat, awaiting the beginning ::

Anbira Hicchoru

:: Anbira's eyes simply narrowed darkly on Morgan. Perhaps he was indeed ready to join the Order. His change of heart was unprecedented, to say the least. Of all the Knights to be properly convinced, Anbira never expected Morgan to be one of them. He stared at the newcomer, intent on discovering the reasons behind this change in demeanor. ::

Morgan Evanar

Nervous... yes, Morgan was indeed nervous. As much as he appreciated Live Wire's smile, he couldn't return it. Always uncomfortable in formal settings, meeting with some of the most powerful Darksiders made it even more nerve-griding.

Morgan hoped Live Wire would speak soon. Anbira's gaze felt like a laser worming it's way through his head.

Live Wire

*LW sat up straight in her chair and folded her hands on the table*

Now that we're all here I'll begin.

I think most of you know why we're here this morning. Morgan Evanar has requested admitance to TSO. While normally we dont have to convine a session of the council every time someone asks to join these are rather unusual circumstances.

It's not everyday we have a Jedi Knight of Morgan's Caliber asking to be let into our order. While I have come to my own conclusions and I feel that he is indeed sincere the rest of you need to come to your own conclusions before a decision can be made.

*LW turned to Morgan*

Is there anything you would like to say before I turn these proceedings over to the council.

Morgan Evanar

Morgan looked slowly across the table, locking eyes with each council member momentarily. Lady Vader held her look of suspiscion firm, DeVille continued to stare sternly, Dagger continued to take in the room, and Anbira drilled through his skull. The next hour would prove... interesting.

He shook his head slightly.

"No."

Live Wire

All right then. I turn this meeting over to the council.

Lord Dagger

Dagger's eyes suddenly fall on Morgan
    "I will ask the question that i am sure is on everyone elses lips...why? Why would a Jedi Knight like yourself turn from the path you are evidently so proficient at and turn to a path you have never trod before?"
    Dagger reaches out with the Force, touching all in the room and homeing in on Morgan, so that when an answer is given Dagger will know whether it is a truth or a lie imidiantly, not that that would make the Sith say anything

Morgan Evanar

"As much as it once would have pained me to say it, the Jedi are in a sad state of decay, and no one gives a damn. I gave a damn, I suppose, but how can you help when it is not wanted?" He let the question hang for a moment, and continued.
    "There are those who do work for justice, of a sort, despite the overal inner squabling among narrow minded egos. But as a whole, they are lost and seemingly happy about it. I left the Greater Jedi Order because of this, and started out on my own. Nupraptor, in his infinite wisdom" Morgan said the word with sarcastic mirth, "abandoned those who followed him to the New Jedi Council. I will admit I don't have the skills to run a Jedi organization. It grew to be... frustrating. But the dreams were there before I left. Dreams of astounding clarity."

Lord Dagger

Dagger watches him silently through out his speak
    "So, do you believe that the Sith will bring justice to the universe? That will will bring peace with our iron grip? A peace that the Jedi can only dream of creating?"
    Dagger chuckles
    "Or is there a Darker reason? Do you crave the power that only the DarkSide can offer, is that the real reason...or perhaps there is something i am missing"
    Dagger makes the final comment in such a way that everyone realises that he misses nothing and that perhaps he is already aware of all this and is asking for everyone else's benifit

Lady DeVille

De'Ville held up her hand. "I would ask, what dreams do you refer to?" She tapped her chin with her index finger, and then held her hands in her lap. "Idealistic dreams of a new Jedi Council, or visions of some sort?"

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast