Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ATTN to all of TSO

Darth Roul

ATTN to all of TSO

I am asking you to join the Sith Faction. I encurage you to stay in TSO. In TSF you will be the most brutal sith that ever steped foot on the ground of any planet. You will kill numerous jedi and destroy whole planets. So please come to TSF. Again I insist that you stay in TSO.

Jeseth Cloak

Re: ATTN to all of TSO

Recruiting on another group's board is rude. Have you ever seen me even suggest that someone join The Black Hand on this or any other groups board?

DarthDarkCloak

well if Cloak wasn't in a high security holding chamber I'd come with you...........

Jeseth Cloak

Just because I can expect this to be attempted... Roul, I think you'd have to massively RP getting him out, if you wished to do so. :b

DarthDarkCloak

Nah, I can't do that.....

that would deplete the purpose of my whole return....

duh!!!

LOL

Darth Roul

If you notice I asked people to stay in TSO not leave it for TSF

Morgan Evanar

I dun think I'm going to be joining your group.

Darth Roul

thats cool

Live Wire

*sighs* I thought we warned you against doing this again roul!!!

Darth Roul

I am not pulling members out I am encuraging them to stay but also join TSF!!!
    Cant anyone read???

Live Wire

I am reading!

Jeseth Cloak

I didn't say you were encouraging them to leave... I merely said recruiting on other groups' boards is rude.

Darth Viscera

Roul, you are a traitor, and you should be drawn and quartered.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto's mouth begins to water, at the prospect of the Hyuu-mann being drawn and quartered, into bloody, delicious, and easy-to-eat portions.

Salivating profusely, the Cizerack runs his tongue over his large white canine teeth.

Lady Vader

*LV looked on the whole scene with amusement... she turned, speaking to Cirr*

Cirr... would you do me a favor?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto thought about it for a moment, not really knowing the alien very well, although she seemed to be friendly. He nodded his head in the affirmative.

Lady Vader

*she smiled and pointed to Roul*

SICK 'IM!!!!!!! :evil:

Shenraun

*a rumble was heard as the floor shook softly*

*while clinging to the stone wall outside, a large head, attached to an even larger body, stuck it's way in through one of the high stone windows, peering at everyone in the room, then locking eyes with LV*

I received your message, my Lady, and it will be carried out.

*with that, the large dragon-like reptile from the dormant volcanoes of Myrkr, brought up his natural ability to supress the Force*

*everyone in the room winced or shuddered as the Force wasa suddenly cut off from them*

*the Force-inhibiting bubble was huge, larger than even the one Yslamiri could produce, but that was to be expected because of his size*

*he pulled back his scaley lips to resemble a wide, toothy grin*

Darth Viscera

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto's huge, muscular body tensed. His ice-blue eyes focused sharply on his live Hyuu-mann prey. The Cizerack's lips parted to reveal a mouth full of sharp, pearly white teeth. Stringets of drool dripped from the elongated canine teeth, as the felinoid began to unsheath his claws. Smelling the air for the scent of his prey, a low gutteral growl sounded in his throat, rumbling through everyone around.

Springing into the air, the Cizearack bellowed the most terrifying sound anyone had ever heard.

<font size=20><font color=990000>
    RRRROOUURRRRR!!!
    </font></font>

Diving down onto Darth Roul, the apex predator's sharp claws raked into the flesh of his chest as Cirrsseeto batted down across his body with a double-clawed overhanded smash. The sheer impact of Cirrsseeto's superhuman strength sent Roul sprawling halfway across the Discussion Chamber. His lightsaber clattered over to LV's feet. Wounded and bleeding through the deep rake marks across his torso, Darth Roul struggled to his feet as Cirrsseeto sprinted towards him...his species' natural speed almost twice as fast as a Hyuu-mann. If things continued, Darth Roul would be brutally killed and devoured by the Cizerack.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast