Thread: Asking To Regain Command Of Delta (Gamma?) Fleet

Dark Lord Dyzm

Asking To Regain Command Of Delta (Gamma?) Fleet

I dont Remember Which, But I wish to Regain Command Of One. What Are the Fleet Strengths?

And Can We Restart Ship Production?

Darth Viscera

Re: Asking To Regain Command Of Delta (Gamma?) Fleet

restart?! Whose bright idea was it to cease them after Zeus' completion?

Gav Mortis

My bright idea thank you very much!

I don't know about you but building an 80km ship does kinda make your resources run dry, so we've been stocking up.

Financially, we were crippled with regards to the fleet and now we've more or less recoved and able to start again.

It's not right to just pull resources and cash out your ass!

Darth Viscera

Oh, for pete's sakes. The cost of the construction of a warship is negligable compared to the cost of maintaining a ship on active duty. You could have always asked for a loan.

Dark Lord Dyzm

Excuse Me? You Kinda Skiped My Original Question

Live Wire

sounds fine to me. You were doing a fine job before hand. As far as the current state of the fleet we havent lost anything really in combat. But SWfans did implement those fleet cut back rules so Im not sure what we have after figuring out what we have to scrap. As well as anything new built will have to conform to the rules to be valid at swfans.

Im glad gav is back to help us with the fleet. You can work with him on that as well as anyone else who wants to get active in the fleet should probably coordinate with Gav cause hes the one whos always been heading that up.

Dark Lord Dyzm

Still Not Really the Question, Do I have Delta Or Gamma? And what are the Fleet Strengths.

Admiral Roebuck

Nothing's changed Dyzm.

Dyyz Natal

ok so is gav alive again?

Dark Lord Dyzm

Ok Then... But I still Dont Remember WHAT Fleet I'm In Command Of. Delta Or Gamma?

Garrett Blade

There is no such thing as Delta Fleet, since that is the fourth letter in the greek alphabet and we have three fleets, Alpha (the primary battlefleet), Beta, the secondary battlefleet, and Gamma (the support fleet). Roebuck is in command of Alpha since he is Fleet Admiral. I did control Beta leet but it looks like that is no longer true due to me being arrested and what-not. So Beta Fleet will have its command turned over to Premier Romanov, my alternate fleet character, which will allow me to roleplay with the fleet after Garretts fate has been decided. So you will have Gamma as always.

Dark Lord Dyzm

Ahhh, Ok.

Thanks For the Answer I have Been Wondering From the Start