Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patiently Waiting For Selena Kyle....

Kanon Krowe

How?

"How so? These Jedi know how I feel. If they as powerful as they say they are, they know my feelings. I have spoken openly about them. I have nothing to hide. This conversations is between you and me. If I was on stage stating how I was going to destroy them all, that would be one thing. But talking privately, i fail to see the crime in that."

Selena Kyle

Re: ::what?::

::Selena leaned back in her chair once more::

Still Kanon, you have no fear in discussing your plans in a Jedi Bar. I find that rather odd. Yes, the Jedi can sense your thoughts. This much I know. But, it seems to me you would like them to know your plans since, you are candidly talking to me about it. As though, you would like them to overhear this conversation and possibly try to stop your plans.

::Selena stopped speaking for a moment::

Then again, I may be wrong. Honestly, I don't know Kanon. You seem like a complex man. I really don't know your motives to be quite honest with you. That is probably why I am surprised that after your last visit, you are here once again.

Kanon Krowe

Smiles....

Kanon smiled.

"You are smarter then you appear Selena Kyle."

Kanon's face twisted into a lopside grin as he leaned over the table.

"What fun is it to the Cat if the Mouse does not show it's teeth?"

Selena Kyle

Re: Smiles....

::Selena found herself backing away from Kanon::

Smarter than I appear?!

::She huffed::

What?! Do I come across as a dumb blonde to you?

::Selena narrowed her eyes but then became frightened by the "cat and mouse comment"::

Please Kanon...you are scarying me!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12