Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: I'm not food!

Saarreeaa Meorrrei

Re: I'm not food!

Saa wrinkled up her nose as a wayward tail tickled it. Slurping the rest of the mouse into her mouth, she swallowed before speaking to the little alien. "jInsssectsss have a lot of prrrotejin, but horrrjible flavorrrsss. jYou ssshould brrranch out to otherrr foodsss."

She leaned comfortably against Cirr's shoulder as she dangled another mouse down her throat.

Motssumi Rosskaarru

Motssumi still watched the little furball, still not decided if she wanted to eat him.

True but at leassst jinsssectsss don't tasste asss bad asss that damn rrroot ssstew thejy ssserrrve herrre......

Lady Vader

*It was like watcing a live zoo on their humble table. The mice scurried about in the bowl, making an almost pitiful squeeking sound. LV smiled, invisioning each mouse being a Jedi, each to be shishkabobbed by one of her claws. Her daydreaming was intereupted as her meal and Jhyx's arrived. She cut at the fish with utensils and ate it as the Ciz about her gorged themselves on live, wriggling food. If she'd been anyone else, she may have been sick. But, the feline instinct in her made her feel quite at home.*

*She smiled and spoke before stuffing a piece of the fish in her mouth.*

Just like being back on Trian...

Saarreeaa Meorrrei

Saa reached for another sajoi mouse, and was jostled from behind by an uncaring patron of the bar. Her hand hit the outside of the highsided bowl, knocking it over and loosing at least twelve plump mice onto the tabletop.

"Frrrell jit!" She snatched one, and then grabbed another, but there were too many to hold in two hands. Popping one into her mouth, her ears twitched, hunting instincts kicking in.

Lady Vader

*One of the sajoi's scurried over her plate, and LV speared it with a claw, her relexes honed from so much training and practice in the Force. She did the same with another mouse, this time using the fork occupying her right hand. Sighing, she dropped both dieing mice into the bowl with the others.*

Ah, the joys of eating live food.

*She saw the female Cizerack begin to ready herself for a chase around the bar, and figured the patrons there wouldn't appreciate it. Concentrating, a few of the mice began to float in the air, wriggling, as they were plopped back into the bowl. But there were still about half a dozen left running around.*

Jhyx

Disturbed while wolfing down his Cheeseburger with about as much finesse as Cirr had displayed with the rabbits, Jhyx looked up as the mice scattered around the table. A few headed in his direction, but he reached over and swatted them away with a quick paw.

He watched Lady Vader deposit two of the rodents back into the bowl, the fact that they were quickly dying due to puncture wounds not escaping his attention.

His eyes picked out a few more of the mice that were still loose, and crouching down low in preparation to pounce, he jumped forward, cupping one ine his paws. "Gotcha!!!"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Unfortunately for Jhyx, Cirr was also tracking the same scampering rodent, and as he pounced, Cirr also swatted down, his large hand catching Isnik and Sajoi alike, as he prepared for another snack...the fact that Jhyx was on the menu not quite registering in his mind.

Saarreeaa Meorrrei

Saarrreeaa resisted the urge to jump on the tabletop, and snagged the last few mice which were contemplating jumping off the table.

Jhyx

Faced with the gaping maw that was Cirr's mouth, Jhyx's eyes went as wide as saucer plates, and he threw out his arms and legs, frimly clamping onto each side of Cirr's face, barring entrence to the toothy, gaping maw. He watches as the sajoi disappeared down the Cizerack's throat.

"Cirr!!!!!!"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirr suddenly seemed to snap out of his routine, swallowing the mouse as he saw his latest catch. He blinked a few times, then smiled sheepishly

Oh...um....sssorrrrrrjy.

He set Jhyx down on the table, patting his head rather roughly

Motssumi Rosskaarru

Motssumi watches the others briefly before pulling out a bone knife and spearing a few of the little creatures for herself. (Funny how they never notice bone weapons in searches.) She thought as she put one animal in her mouth then bit down, enjoying the sound of the fragile bones cracking and the blood of her prey in her mouth.

Jhyx

Somewhat rattled, Jhyx sat unmoving as Cirr patted his head. Then, checking himself to ensure that no damage had been done, he smiled up at the cat man. "Well, no harm done," he chirped, hopping to his feet and twitching his ears.

Moving back to his half-eaten cheeseburger, Jhyx resumed the task of eating the meal that was almost half as big as he was.

Lady Vader

*LV smiled and took another bite of her fish.*

Dinner and a show. Who would have thought?

*She continued eating.*

Jhyx

Stuffing the last of his cheeseburger into his mouth, Jhyx sat back, chewing. It took a few seconds, but he finally swallowed, and slapping the table in a brief drumroll, looked to Lady Vader, his eyes shining.

"That was great!!! I haven't had food that good in a long time!!!"

A server droid walked by the table, removing Jhyx's empty plate and taking it to the back kitchens.

Leaning back against the bowl that held the sajoi mice, the little Isnik sighed loudly, stretching his body out and folding his paws over his stomach. "Thank you for the meal, Lady Vader," he said contently.

Saarreeaa Meorrrei

Saa demolished the last of the grouper, and picked her teeth with a thin bone. "jI hate to eat and rrrun, but jI have bujisssnesss to attend to."

She wiped at her face with a napkin, and took her leave of them, knowing that Cirr would return to their rooms before she did to wait for her to return. Saa eyed the little forrrda a little longer, and then left the table.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirr also stood, knowing that now was the time to go back to the room. He smiled warmly as Saa departed, then gave a friendly smile to LV and little Jhyx.

jI have to go now. Goodbjye. jI'll sssee jyou laterrr...jI thjink.

Nearly tripping over his feet, Cirr departed nervously.

Lady Vader

*LV had finished her food, and was sipping her wine when the Isnik thanked her.*

You're quite welcome, Jhyx.

*She poked his tummy, which was now quite round.*

I don't suppose you want dessert now? Or would you like to have dessert aboard my destroyer?

Jhyx

Just the thought of leaving caused him to jump up. He was going to Corellia!!! He brushed down the fur of his chest, imitating an officer straightening his uniform, and clicking his heels together in a pristine military fashion, marched up to Lady Vader.

With a single bound her was on her shoulder, and straightening his back, he cleared his throat. "Ahem, *cough cough* I'm afraid dessert will have to be had aboard the ship, Madam. Duty calls, and we must away."

He was going to Corellia!!!!!

Lady Vader

*She chuckled as the lithe Isnik leapt to perch on her shoulder, his tail wrapping solidly around her neck to steady his balance.*

Then let us not waste anymore time, and be off.

*She stood, placing the payment and tip for the waiter, and began walking towards the bar door. From there, she navigated the streets, the Isnik wasting no time to see everything he could, as she made her way to the landing port where her shuttle awaited.*

*Once entering the docking bay that held her shuttle, she entered the ship, it being piloted by two of TSO's pilots. Once they got clearance to depart, the shuttle lifted off the ground without so much as a bump, and headed towards the stars towards the awaiting behemoth.*

*The shuttle landed inside the destroyer, and LV disembarked, with an ooing and aahing and the occasional order from Jhyx to a lacky.*

*Once they reachedthe bridge, LV stood before her command seat, looking out the view port before looking to the Isnik on her shoulder.*

Welcome aboard the Shadow Hunter.

*A mischievous smile spread across her lips.*

I give you the honor, Jhyx, of ordering the crew to set course for Corellia.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567