**She stood, brushing off her tan Jedi robes. Bel nodded her head once, glancing at him.

"I do not believe I ever caught your name.. A Jedi should always know their padawan's name."

**Bel winked at him and laughed slightly. She gestured towards the doors and began walking.

"Come, we shall start your training here. First, your name. Second.. tell me about yourself. Why do you want to become a Jedi, and what does being a Jedi mean to you? What does the Force mean to you. How do you plan to use your powers in the Force? Peace, aiding others, study, healing? What do you feel the dark side is? Tell me those things, be open and honest. If you do not know what the Force means to you, tell me. This is your first lesson. The dawn of awakening. You may not have ever thought about any of these questions, but the answers are extremely important."

**She got to the doors of the center, and opened them, letting her padawan through first.

"Take as long as you need to reply, just be sure your answers are what you want to say."