(Cloud approaches the center in a calm demeanor, arriving at the doors. The blond haired man was fairly confident the skills he possessed. Lifting the brown hood off his head, it falls below, gently draping across his shoulders. Cloud had a smile form over his face while narrowing his eyes slightly. Lifting his head upwards, he glanced over the building. Putting his palm at the door, he pushes it open. Placing a foot inside, Cloud makes his way to the center of the building. His mind was clean of all thoughts, simply walking in the long hallway. A lone lion's chain dangled from his neck, moving back and forth along his chest as he continued forward. Several attendants guided Cloud to the Jedi Council in the building. Proceeding through another doorway, he saw the legendary Jedi Council in front of him. Coming to a stop, he was in front of the Council members. Bowing his head slightly in respect, he looked up again before speaking.)

"I have come here today to join the ranks of the Jedi. I ask humbly for you to accept me, so I can help the light shine even farther."

(Lowering his head again, Cloud awaits for the Jedi to speak in behalf of his request to join. He could hear some conversing between the Jedi members. Even though Cloud thought he was confident enough, many thoughts still went across his mind. He closed his eyes, deciding to await patiently. Cloud brought his hands around, lacing them together while waiting.)