Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jedi Teka Kenobi Training

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

Jedi Teka Kenobi Training

<a href=http://pub1.ezboard.com/fthejediloungejeditrainingandrecruitment.showMessa ge?topicID=1262.topic>Posted by: Hart Kenobi</a>

Hart Kenobi

Re: Jedi Teka Kenobi Training

Checking in.

Jedi Teka Kenobi

Training

I am heere too. I think we should begin our training as soon as possible master.

Hart Kenobi

Re: Training

*ignites his saber and slides into the classic attack position.*
    "Prepare for defensive lessons in our art of dueling. It is a very sophisticated weapon, not as crude or random as a blaster."

Jedi Teka Kenobi

*Pulls down black hood and ignites blue sabre* Hmmm now I have a question...."*He turns 90 degrees to the left and stares at the floor for a moment* "If one is supposed to deffend, not attack how can we train? Surely someone has to make the first move, dont they?" *He quickly spins round left to face his master. All the time his sabre points to the ground, clenched in both hands. Teka closes his eyes for a moment and tries to feel the force run through him. He opens his eyes slowly keeping them on his master at all times.* "Let's go" he says quietly just loud enough for hart to hear.*He knows his master will defend himself somehow but still he lunges up at him with his sabre...*

Hart Kenobi

"Defense isn't physical. Nothing to a Jedi is. Offense and Defense are both state of minds. If you are at peace with yourself and don't dabble in the darkside, what can go wrong? Sparring is a practice to hone our techniques. True, a very dangerous practice, but one that will help us cope with the realities out in the universe."
    ::Parries the strike, knocking Teka's saber to the left. Fakes a thrust to the right leg, but spins and strikes up at Teka's left of the kneck, which was efficiently blocked.::
    "Tell me, what are you thinking when you use the Force?"

Jedi Teka Kenobi

"When I am using the force, here and now I am feeling where you will be attcking me next. It is helping me to defend myself from your attacks. It doesnt exactly predict the future but it does..."*Frowns again with his eyes closed*"...I suppose it guides me and hints to me where your next move wil be. Also I fell...as though I can more things than just fight..."

Hart Kenobi

Fighting is not "just" fighting. Using the Force, and labor has endless possibilities. The only thing that can restrict it is you imagination. Jedi do not merely lift rocks, sit, and hit lightsabers together, our bodies are vessels to the otherwise impossible. The Force doesn't just guide you in the task at hand, it should make you aware of the entire environment around you, directing your body to act on impulse. When you use the Force to fight, you should also feel the life of nature around you and incorporate it in your strategy, big or small.

Jedi Teka Kenobi

"Yes...yes that makes sense. OK should we try again? I will do better this time..."

Hart Kenobi

*Hart bows his head in agreement and raises his saber again. As he strikes, he flips over Teka, twisting in the air and landed behind him, thrusting another time. Both strikes were blocked.* "Very good."

Jedi Teka Kenobi

"Thank you." he says still facing away from Hart

Jedi Teka Kenobi

OOC: Hart am I allowed to post at SWFans.net for things like battles etc even though you are still training me?

Hart Kenobi

OOC: Definitely. That's were the real action is and the true place to find experience.

::Hart jumps vertically, Teka's saber barely missing Hart's feet by fractions of an inch. In the air, Hart creates a Force-plank and uses it to catapult himself back, giving him enough height to flip twice before he lands on the ground. Hart's eyes slowly began to close...
    Behind him, slowly, small pebbles began to rise off the ground and hung suspended in the air, until finally, each missled towards Teka at the same time as if on cue.::

Jedi Teka Kenobi

*Teka runs towards the flying pebbles and flips over them again turning in the air to face them, he managed to hit two with his sabre whilst jumping, which were now stationary on the floor. The other six pebbles stoped in mid air and it seemed to teka as if they turned and were now facing him. Again they came flying towards him, he tried to duck and turn aiming to get a couple horizontally but he just missed one and two hit him in the back. A cry of pain came from him as the next four were re-aligning. He stood. He waited for them to come within feet of him and forced pushed them back. There were now a scatter of eight pebbles around teka who stood there quietly. He was currently facing his master. He nodded to him as if to say lets carry on. His sabre is held low, near the floor as he starts to run. ::Listen to the force:: he tells himself. He jumps high and centers his sabre at his masters head. Hart instantaneously lifts his sabre horizontally to defend his padawans strike...*

Hart Kenobi

::Hart blocks above his head and spun to block the next strike to his left shin. He leaps back to avoid another swing and lifts a finger to point at Teka. Suddenly, from the side of the room, a small electric shock shot out towards Teka from a flying metallic orb.::

Jedi Teka Kenobi

OOC: I hope you're talking about that thing luke was training in, in a new hope...

Hart Kenobi

Now close you eyes.
    *Hart's finger motions for two more orbs to enter. They begin to glide around Teka extremely fast, revolving and spinning, measuring him with each of their shooters. As if on cue, all three orbs shot simultaneuosly at the same time Hart rushed up and swung his saber at Teka's right leg.*

Jedi Teka Kenobi

Re: Jedi Teka Kenobi Training

*Teka, with his eyes closed, put his sabre so that it is paralell to his right leg and then continues to flip that way turning in mid-air. One of the orbs accidentally shoots another which falls to the ground. For a few seconds you could see electrical waves flowing over it and then stopping. He lands and gets into a defensive position ready for the next attack.

Jedi Teka Kenobi

oops

OOC: Sorry I forgot to put this in my other post but could you please tell me the maximum amout of threads i get involved in at swfans.net, I dont want to get into too many but I dont want to get into too few either.

Hart Kenobi

Re: oops

OOC: definitely. It'll take a really long time if you didn't, since I have to see how you react first before I start the next move. But since I'm really just looking at how you rp, you can go for as long as you'd like, adding in as many things as you want.

And there's no limit with SWfans.net. Obviously, you don't join in the closed thread, but all others are fair game. If it says "Open", then they want you in it so post freely.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast