Thread: Any Mastres care for a spar?

Satine Capashen

Any Mastres care for a spar?

Alpha walks into a darkened training room, one littered with obstacles. He wears a black sleeveless tunic and baggy black pants, with a lightsabre in his hand.

"Anyone wanna spar?"

Alpha ignites his blade with a snap-hiss and a blade that looks like liquid silver springs out of the hilt.

Sage Hazzard

Re: Any Mastres care for a spar?

Sage stood from his bench. He wore a black skin tight muscle shirt with accompanying black slacks. His clothing contradicted Satine's casual wear. Sage activated his Lightsabre as well.

"I fancy a spar."

Satine Capashen

Alpha bows slightly to Sage.

"Very well. Shall I make the first move? Or shall you?"

Sage Hazzard

Sage bowed back.

"I will say.... you. Good luck and may the best man win."

Satine Capashen

Alpha nods and gets into a fighting stance--weight evenly balanced out--, and suddenly jumps out at the Mastre. The Padawan feints right, and goes in left.

Sage, being able to see through the ruse, blocks the real attack, but is knocked backwards by a kick from Alpha.

Sage Hazzard

Sage stumbles a but quicklt regains his composure. He stands tall, his sabre in front of him.

"Try again. Harder this time. I know you are holding back you Jedi senses, perhaps not wanting to hurt a fellow Jedi? Imagine I am a Sith and I am about to kill you. I will kill you in a minute if you don't stop me."

Satine Capashen

Alpha nods, and charges. The two combatents clash sabres violently, each clash of sabres producing more sparks and the smell of ozone fills the air. As Alpha strains against Sage, he disengages his sabre, making the Mastre unbalanced. Alpha reengages his sabre, and lands a roundhouse kick to Sage's jaw--not enough to break it, but enough to hurt like hell. Alpha then swings his sabre right, then left, scoring two burn marks on Sage's ribs.

"That better?"

Sage Hazzard

Sage nods as he bows slightly.

"Much. Now I shall act my part."

Sage charged forward at blistering speeds. As he approached Alpha the younger Jedi felt himself thrown thrown towards Sage. Before the young Jedi could swing his sabre, Sage was on him. He jumped up, kicked both his legs out, and connected with Satine's shoulders. As Sage went back from the pushoff/kick Satine goes back as well, but not by his design. Satine lands on the ground as he skids backs. Sage stopped and raised his sabre again.

"A proper Dark Jedi or Sith attack."

Satine Capashen

Alpha jumps back up, Force recalling his sabre.

"Very proper..."

Alpha uses Force enhanced speed and ducks under a slash, coming up with an uppercut that knocks the older MAstre backwards. Alpha follows threw with a kick that knocks Sage into a wall. Alpha then swings his sabre downwards...

Sage Hazzard

As Satine swings Sage hits him in the face with his left hand. At the same time his other arm comes up and slaps Satine in the wrist. The two combined forces cause the young Jedi to lose his sabre as he skids along the ground. Sage throws his sabre aside along with Satine's.

"Let's fight without weapons. We Jedi depend on them far too much. But of course you can use it if you like, but I will remain weaponless."

Satine Capashen

"Sure, I could use a good hand to hand fight. How bout the first person knocked unconcious loses?"

Alpha gets into a horse stance--a stance with all weight evenly balanced--, before jumping at Sage. Alpha ducks under a punch, and comes up with an heel of hand strike, which Sage blocks. The two exchange blows over and over, each hitting the other multiple times. Alpha gets slammed with a hammerfist, hitting the floor. The Young One shakes his head and gets to his feet again, jumping up, to avoid a sweep. Alpha takes the advantage of being up, and lands two flying side kicks to Sage's chest, knocking him backwards.

Sage Hazzard

Sage, being low to the ground puts his hands behind his head. He pushed off them and starts forward at a dead sprint. As he gets to the Padawan he kicks him three times, once to the knee, one to the ribs, and one to the head. They're all blocked. Sage switches his weight and kicks at his head with his left foot, it's blocked. But as Satine extends both hands to block, for the kick is strong enough to overcome one hand, Sage kicks out his right leg. He catches Satine in his vulnerable chest, his hands away, and the Young One goes flying into a a post of the dojo, snapping it in two. Sage spins in mid air and lands on his chest, his hands stopping him from falling. He pushes up, spins a 720 and lands on his feet. He turns around to face Satine.

"Sounds good."

Satine Capashen

Alpha smiles and jumps back to his feet, getting back into a stance. Alpha jumps at Sage, tucking and rolling by him. The Young One jumps back to his feet, and body slams Sage. The Mastre stumbles, and then slams into a wall as he gets slammed by a side kick, knocking the older Jedi into a wall. Alpha runs, blocking a few strikes, before slamming Sage with an uppercut, knocking him off the floor. The Mastre goes sprawling to the floor.