Damien Routhe

Rare Collector's stuff

BANDZ!!!:

Sound Masturbation
    Bathtub ****ters
    Flying Testicle

and best of all

Goddamn Mother**** ****ass Bitches

they are bands wow! many thanks for such a great coffee! this is something you must not forget!

Proprietor / Admin
    AKA
    Ogre / Chris
    This person has been banned for offensive language and trolling. I had to delete about 4 posts they made in the matter of only a few minutes. x_x

Champion of the Force
    I just deleted another one of his in the EU forum.

On the subject of banning, how far do we go? Do we just ban the individual or do we go further and block them from viewing the board entirely etc?

Id say it depends on what each did

Champion of the Force
    Nice point. Trolls like this one could probably be given the full treatment, whereas posters given a 'time out' for a week could just be given the basic ban but still alowed to browse the board etc.

Trolls get the axe and people who know better get a warning. I likes

JMK
    If you ban someone, can't they just re-register with another handle? If it's the I.P. address that's cut off, couldn't they just use another internet connection?

I agree, people who rock the boat in a non-constructive way should get the boot altogether.

Proprietor / Admin
    AKA
    Ogre / Chris
    We have the option to ban username, Email addresses, and IP addresses. The guy today earned himself a username and an IP banning. An IP banning makes it so that you cannot even view the forums at all, you just see a message stating that you have been banned.

Mods have the ability to ban a username.

JMK
    But if you ban someone's IP address, what prevents them from getting on another comp and re-registering? Not that it makes any difference, I'm just being curious...

Champion of the Force
    Nothing really. However most people who receive that level of banning are often one-time trolls who have their fun the first time then are never seen again. Not once do I recall ever having IP bannees returning.

Nupraptor
    I like e-mail banning. Most people only have one e-mail address they use, and can't be bothered to register a new e-mail account simply to troll.