Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All Good Things.......

Firebird1

My $.02 on this
    WTF, why would you want to kill your character in such a fashion? Idiot, I thought you were smarter then that.

Darth Turbogeek

I have to agree with Gav. This doesnt seem to belong here

Damien Killcannon

Why even do this? I would be glad to kill you, myself. At least then you don't look like a weak, pathetic fool.

Lady Vader

*comes to stand next to Damien*

yes, that would be a nice exercise for you... though I think you deserve a better adversary...

Damien Killcannon

Indeed. But I want to kill him, anyway.

Sane Karno

Topic: All Good Things.......

Viscey Viscey Viscey, I understand you've got a lot of @#%$ going on with some of the other RPers here but mixing OOC with IC and killing yourself was not the right thing to do. It seems like you've worked hard for what you have and it sucks to see you waste it by offing your char. ~NOTICE TO ALL RPERS~ If you're going to off yourself.... go out with a bang, not just a little one line throat slashing, very OJesque. I suggest you pull some... "Oh that was just a dream" type thing and bring your char back, don't go out like that

Damien Killcannon

Re: Topic: All Good Things.......

With a bang? I think I have some explosive charges around here, somewhere...

Darth Viscera

Why do you people care?

Damien Killcannon

Care? I don't. I just want someone to kill, and you seem to want to be killed. Sounds good to me.

Darth Viscera

Got any ideas?

Sane Karno

Well I can't exactly tell you why I care Viscey but for some odd reason I do, I just don't think you should reconsider killing off your bitch ass char. Oh and if you want to check out some cool death scenes look at pretty much anything Max posts (Maximus Tyranus).

Darth Viscera

It's not like I ran out of ideas. I just don't care anymore.

Sane Karno

So you're telling me after all this work building up your fleet, working on SIN, and posting 100s of threads on SWFans and various other boards that you're just giving up? Well that's pretty damn gay and if you didn't care.... why the hell do you keep responding?

Darth Viscera

Boredom. As for the SIN fleet thing, those ships stopped being mine when SIN joined the imperial nexus. Now, I just have to sit by and watch how it all turns out.

Damien Killcannon

Any ideas? I'm open for suggestions. I suppose you don't want anything a quick as a ton of explosives.

Darth Viscera

A duel, then.

Damien Killcannon

Since JB seems to be gone for the night (I could be wrong, though), that seems acceptable. Post and I will reply.

Lady Vader

*watches and waits*

Darth Viscera

Suicide thread retracted. I dueled with Damien.

Gav Mortis

~NOTICE TO ALL RPERS~ If you're going to off yourself.... go out with a bang, not just a little one line throat slashing, very OJesque.
    -Sane Karno

This is a public forum in which youngsters post and take part, therefore I believe that is possibly one of the most immoral suggestions I've heard yet, no offense just stressing my opinion.

We must take responsibilty for what they read and I think making character suicides nice and detailed isn't the best way of going about it, talk about a bad influence.

In my opinion, character suicides being posted should be illegal here, roleplay it in a locked forum but not here, it's very negative, personally I felt sick to my stomach when I read Viscera's suicide, eb=ven though he has retracted it now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast