Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2 Sith warriors step out into the BG

Anakis Moreven

OOC: I don't know what to say here. Ummm...I'm not going to say something idiotic like "You stink" or say " Anakis regnerates" or anything like that. I'm not quite sure how to show pain in words, because what you did was enough to kill Anakis, but I don't want him to die...
    I'll try to sound more realistic...

IC: Anakis lays on the ground, in a bloody heap...not able to move, and he can barely breathe...
    He sees Dyne coming towards him, but Anakis canot move...

Dyne pics up is saber, and prepares to kill Anakis with it, by shoving it through his brain...

Anakis cries softly, and calls the force to him...he can still not move, he concentrates, and sees Dyne lift the saber...

he concentatres until he has a horrible headache...his hand twitches, and Dyne holds the saber, ready to plunge it...

He concentrates so hard, he nearly dies, andthe force gives him the energy to move once again...

Anakis leaps up, with a temporary burst of energy and punches dyne in the stomach with all his strength, and dyne drops the saber...

In a flurry of fighting, Anakis uses up his last bit of energy to punch the sith about ten times, kick him 3, and slash him 4 times...

The Sith falls into the mud once again, and Anakis walks over to a grassy area, where he cannot be seen, collapses, and fall unconsious...

OOC: The attack was meant to be a defeating one, as it is my last attack for this battle. It should defeat you, but if you think it does not, you can continue and battle Cadet...because a lightly injured Sith is pummeled with 18 hits
    (if you say this is god-moding, it was a temporary burst of energy, and after that, I was defeated, so I think it is fair, but that ids up to you...)

Dyne Darkforce

OOC: Anakis, even if I wanted to jam my sabre in your head and kill you I couldnt. The rules of this Battleground state we cant kill someone, we only pummel them to the point where we win. Plus you hit me 18 times in one post, which is kind of off. Considering that the 18 hits were in 3 lines. Most role players do one move or hit in a whole paragraph or maybe a couple more hits not 18. The reason being, I can dodge or maybe block those hits since my rank and experience is higher. My hits werent to kill you or take you out in like 2 posts. I post to I wear you down slowly to the point where I win, thats the only way you win. You cant come and here kill people. Im sure that attack you did weakened me, but not to the point of defeat. I worked on my posts and fight you in a battle like this, not to finish it in one post nor to make the battle come down to several attacks in one post. That wouldnt happen, if I wanted I can try to hit you 25 times in one post, that is not allowed though.

<Dyne flips up from his Anakis's attacks, managing to block some of them in the process. He ran a finger across his cuts on his chest and forehead. Dyne licked the blood off his finger as he held his sabre tightly. Looking around, he noticed Anakis's presence in the force variance but it was faint. He knew Anakis was out of commision and grinned to himself. The other combatants continued to fight as Dyne turned around. The rain falling even harder, the nearby fire was extinguished by the water. He looked around at the muddy area as some trees were collapsing as well.>

"Lets see how Anubis and Cadet are doing."

<Dyne smirked and flipped to the side of them in a distance, the water dripping and sliding down his body. The blood on him washed off and onto the ground in a small blood river. He looked on ever so wary of his surroundings. His pain was present and flowing through his body fast. The Dark Side continued to fuel him as Dyne looked on at the fight. He held his sabres in a defensive position.>

Skroth da Ripper

*Skroth sees Anakis on the ground unconsious. he then decides to finis this another day, as it's no fun to beat up someone who is not awake to feel it. Skroth heads back to his speeder.*

Anakis Moreven

OOC: A change of heart. I don't want to give up that easily, but I'll try to be as weak as possible....

IC:*Anakis twitches, and his eye opens, and he sees the sith watching his ally fight the other warrior, he feels bits of life come back to him, as he silently, yet shakily,gets to his feet...
    He runs toward the Sith,and catching him by surprise, he grabs his around his neck, and chokes the Sith.
    Dyne flips Anakis over, dropping his sabres. Anakis picks them up, slashes the sith across the chest with them, and stands ready to defend, while panting heavily*

Jedi Cadet

::While the distraction takes the attention of the two sith, Cadet uses the force to pushe the branch off her leg. She slowly stands up. once she has her balnce back she runs forward and kicks Anabus in the back of the head hard.::

Vega Van Derveld

:: Vega steps out onto the grounds to watch the battle ::

Dyne Darkforce

OOC: Give up then surprise attack me? I dont even need to tell you whats wrong there.

<Dyne flips up as he lets out a roar at the Jedi. He clinches both his fists as he looks at Anakis.>

"That was a very bad mistake Anakis. You are a jedi and then you use Sith traits. You just have dug your own grave Padawan."

<Dyne rushes at Anakis the ducks to the ground, he thrusts his connected palms foward into his gut. Dyne connects onto him with a hard impact as his hold body is jolted back. Anakis is sent back instantly towards the muddy ground and gets runned into it. He walks over to the weak Jedi and smashes his hands with his metal heel. Retaining his sabres, suddenly he flips around and brings his leg down on his chest. Anakis manages to flip up and away from Dyne. He gets up off the watery ground and looks over at the Padawan.>

<The winds began to pick up around them. Gales of wind swayed the rows of trees around. Debris from fallen trees and shrubery began to litter the area around them. As Dyne got up and kept his attention to Anakis fully, the wind blew into his face. The temperature was beginning to fall as well, making the atmosphere even colder.>

<Giving off a smirk Dyne enhances his speed and sends a reverse Ax kick in the back of Anakis's knee cap. The jedi instantly loses his knees and drops to the floor. As Anakis comes down, Dyne sends his knee up and into his face. The knee lands in his nose and Anakis's head snaps back as he lands into the mud. Rain falls on his face as the Sith looks down at the Jedi. Dyne flips up sideways and twists down, bringing both his metal heels into Anakis's chest. Then he gives his feet out and lands on knee in his stomach.>

<Dyne flips up into the air and away from Anakis in a usual defensive posture. The visibility was low as the rain continued to fall in the wooded area around them.>

EDIT - Typos

Anakis Moreven

*Anakis shakily gets up, feeling for his saber, yet it is in the Sith's hands...he looks, and sees the blood all over him, as he sees the area suddenly become a little clearer...
    the Sun shines through the clouds, and Anakis realizes he had fought all night, but he doesn't really care..he backs from the Sith, calling the force to him, and channeling it to himself...straining, he closes his eyes, and stumbles over a rock, injuring his leg...

He moans in pain, still calling the force to him, as the Sith walks over to him to kick him in the throat with his heels, and as the Sith is very close to Anakis, Anakis leaps up, wih a force uppercut to the Sith's throat.

Anakis hears a loud CRACK as the Sith is airborne for a few seconds, and the Sith lands on his back....

Anakis quietly sneaks over to the Sith Warrior, and looks at him. As the Sith stands up to get Anakis back for that, Anakis punches him in the face, and the Sith collapses onto the ground...

Anakis, exhausted, crawls over to a tree, and slups next to it, resting...

Darth Varlon

Var kicked Anakis. "If you have to rest in a fight, then you shouldn't be here." Var growled. "Now, if you're truely as great as you think you are, get back there.. or I'll make you."

Dyne Darkforce

<Dyne flips up and shakes his head slowly, blood coming out his nose slightly. He rotates his neck then narrows his eyes on the Jedi. The clouds continued to run across the sun occasionally. The wind continued to flow across their battling field, the gales blowing his hair and cloak around.>

<He looked at Var and nodded to him. Dyne saw the jedi against the tree as a grin appeared over his face. He let out a growl and his eyes sparked up.>

"The jedi hits then runs and repeats the cycle. Trying to gain rest Anakis? All you shall get for your idiocy is pain."

<Dyne laughs as he summons the Dark Side, the pain running through his body fueling his adrenaline. He lifts the Jedi up with the skill he gained being a warrior. Motioning his plams down in a blur, Dyne hurls Anakis to the ground landing his head first into the muddy rocks.>

<He walks over and grabs his head, burying him more into the ground. Dyne slams his knee down onto Anakis's back hard. He applies pressure and lifts his throat upwards, stretching him beyond his limits. His spine was hampered even more from Dyne's knee. He then runs his fists down into his back multiple times with quick movement. Each fist sending Anakis's body into the ground more.>

<Twirling his sabre he circles around and brings the yellow sabre across Anakis's back switfly. The sabre sliced across the Jedi's back as blood rushed to the opening of the wound. He smirked ran the tip of his boot into the new fleshy wound. The Sith applied pressure into the opening of Anakis's back, sending more pain into his body.>

<Dyne flipped back with his sabres gripped tightly. He planted his foot back into a defensive position and held his sabres in front of him. The blood dripped off and down to the water as he wiped it off with his cloak sleeve. Smirking, Dyne kept his eyes locked on the Jedi.>

Big Bad Naga

OOC: Anakis dude, sorry to say this but he has beaten the living snot out of you. I don't think you can go on. Plus he has you trapped...I think Dyne should be the victor...

Darth Varlon

OOC: I'd be surprised if even some of the higher ranks could keep going after that much punishment. I know for sure a padawan wouldn't be able to.

Anubis Lockheart

OOC: Cadet, I am really annoyed. You COMPLETLY ignored my previous post. Fight properly or don't fight at all. I don't have time to battle like this. YOUR decision, Battle properly and not waste my time, Or Leave. I don't like to leave a battle under any situation, but since I am really busy. I'm only going to fight you if you make it a decent challenge, do you understand or not?

Dyne Darkforce

OOC: He is right cadet, you stopped posting in our original battle as well when I mentioned this. You completely ignore posts and always dodge them like crazy. I mean experienced masters dont even do that Cadet.

Jedi Cadet

OOC: I didnt even want to fight in this. i have been in too many fights with sith right now. I came here to watch not to fight but you guys draged me into it.

Dyne Darkforce

OOC: Well you dont HAVE to fight, you can decline the fight and let someone else enter. You continued to fight on anyways.

Anakis Moreven

Yes. I was supposed to be aided by a jedi Knight, and you guys shouldn't have dragged Cadet into it, although she could have declined I'm shutting up, now, and I surrender. You Sith fight good. Someday, when i'm a knight or Master, I'll rematch Dyne...

Dyne Darkforce

<The clouds still lurk over Dyne as a shower of rain falls occasionally. He turns his attention to Anakis as he surrenders the fight. A evil grin appears over his face as the darkness consumes Dyne.>

"I shall be gaining skill as well Padawan."

<Dyne smirks at the Jedi then walks to the side of the fight, pain still apparent from his wounds and bruises. He looks on closely at Anubis and Cadet>

Anubis Lockheart

OOC: Very well cadet. If you don't want to fight or you still want to fight, both of those questions you could have answered if you followed my post properly. Tell me what you want to do now, give up or fight?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123