Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New To Your Land! ^_^

xXHeavenly X

New To Your Land! ^_^

:::walks in as her cloak flows freely behind her tiny frame and nods to all who looks at this "My name is Heavenly Mist X but all may call me Heaven....I am new to this land and i hope i will be welcomed in by most if not all..." she whispers softly she smiles and looks around slowly as she speaks "It seems quite pleasent here,I think i shall like it"thinks..... she needs to see more of this land as she vanishes into a fine mist in search for what this land has in store for her:::

Nupraptor

Greeting. As you can clearly see, I am Nupraptor, a member of the Greater Jedi Order. If you have any questions at all (In Character or Out of Character), feel free to ask me.

xXHeavenly X

:::nods her head slowly as she looks at him and speaks "It seems i need to learn much of this land and i may need some help.....Thank you and it is a pleasure meeting you ^_^" looks around the land like a child wide eyed as she becomes lost in thought at all she truly need to learn ::::

unknown jedi

hello

xXHeavenly X

<<blinks as she hears him she shifts her ice blue eyes to him and asked in a strange voice not quiet meaning to as her voice cracks some "B....B...But why do i need all that?" looks around with worry in her eyes thinking this place might not be right for her then thinks as a grin appears on her full red lips "I know how to fight ....No need to worry as she looks at at the man "I know i will leke it here as she places her hand on the hilt of her dagger ^_^ "::::

Kat Kariena

*laughs* hello. Welcome.

unknown jedi

i have no wish to fight...not yet anyway

xXHeavenly X

awwwwww <<thinks she is not going to have any fun yet as she pouts and walks away checking out the rest of the land>>

xXHeavenly X

<<smiles at Kat and waves a simple Hello as she then continues walking to where she has no clue but will find what she is searching for she is sure of it>>

Dragon dlayer

what ya looking for?

xXHeavenly X

<<looks to Dlayer and thinks "Ummmmmmm Errrrrrrrr Ummmmmmm I don't know but it i find it i'll let you know" ^_~ she chuckles softly and continues on her way >>

Kat Kariena

*laughs* Your a merry one aren't you?

Hart Kenobi

Searching for something?
    Please let it be me, please let it be me.

xXHeavenly X

<<smiles at Kat and giggles softly as she brushes her long blonde locks from her cheek tucking it behide her ear " Yes i am.....I hope it is ok cause if not i'm in some BIG trouble....smiles and wonders if she can find sleeping quarters for the night>>

Dragon dlayer

xXHeavenly X

<<chuckles as she hears the mans words and beats he says that to all the new comers as she smiles warmly at him "Only kidding">>

Lord Gue

"Well well, look who we have here"[i]Smiles

xXHeavenly X

<<stops in her tracks as she sees a face she knows and smiles " Hiyaz .....How are you?" she leans to his ear and whispers "I like this place " she looks around and sighs as she speaks once more "Where do i find some sleeping quarters around here?">>

Dragon dlayer

you can try the gjo

xXHeavenly X

<<looks over at him and thinks as she looks around "Ummmmmm Where is it ?" she point to the left then right as she looks at him and spea;s softly "If you could just point me in the right direction i shall find it and PLEASE tell me they have food to i am starving" she says this as her stomach growls>>

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast