Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kala Stone. (Roleplay)

SAURRON

Saurron appears next to Ogre:: Right you are mt friend, right you are..::

Darth Jedah

Indeed he is.

*Holds his lightsaber*

Rama Sha

Rama:A diverson.............Yeah! COG!!!!!!!!

:: Cog runs up from with in the mine. ::

Cog: I did just what you told me, no ppl came in.

:: Cog Looks out the mine entrance ::

Cog: WHO ALL THESE PPL!!!!

:: Rama covers Cog's mouth. ::

Rama: I'll tell you but you have to be very quiet. these ppl are here to capture your ppl and take your jobs.

:: Cogs eyes grow wide. Rama takes his hand from over cog's mouth. ::

Cog : Why would they do that?

Rama: You ever heard of the Sith cog?

Cog: yes, very bad ppl!

Rama: Well look they have lightsabers. They are Sith!

Cog: Oh no!!!!!!!!!

Rama: But I know if you rally your ppl you can drive them out.

Cog: You right I know we can.

Rama: well you better hurry!

:: Cog runs off to find the rest of his ppl. Rama turns to Videl. ::

Rama: When they attack, we make a run for the ship.

SAURRON

JEDAH LOOKS AT SAURRON ,SAURORN NODS...AND PULLS HIS SAI'S OUT:: Looks like its time to get some.::

Ayanami Rai

::walks up and stands next to Bromine Ogre, and Jedah, looks around:: ohh.this oughta be fun. :ulls our shock-gun and checks saber::

Rama Sha

:: Rama grabs his commlink ::

Rama: R6 start powering up the phoniex, but don't start the engines yet it will make too much noise.

:: Whistles and beep crack threw Rama's commlink. Just then he notices a flow of Cogs starting to attack the Jedi. ::

Rama: Ok.....................NOW.

:: Rama grabs Videl by the arm and starts to drag her toward the Phoenix ::

videl1999

*runs towards the Phoniex* hehe..good plan..it's a good thing the Cogs aren't smart, or they would have noticed we have lightsabers too.....

Rama Sha

Yeah I didn't figure he would.

:: Rama and Videl run aboard the Phoniex. He jumps down to the c o c k pit and starts to turning on the controls. ::

Better strap yourself in, I have a feeling this is gonna be a rough take off.

:: The Phoenix lifts off and slowly turns to face the open horizon. Just then Two Jedi jump in front of the Phoenix lightsabers lit. Rama reachs down and presses the accelator level full foward. The Ship blast foward and the jedi jump to either side of the ship, then it shoots straight up towards space. ::

Rama: Damn that was fun!!!!!!! Set course for home.

Videl: Rama I got a singnal comeing threw from HQ. Kinda of choppy.

Rama: Put it on my screen, I want to see it.

:: An image of Bromine appears on the screen. ::

Bromine: Sith HQ is under attack. I don't know how the Jedi found us but we are trying to hold then off the-----------

:: the tranmisson ends ::

Rama: What happened?

Videl: Don't know, but that was all of the message.

:: Rama reclines in his chair. ::

Videl : We better hurry if we are gonna help.

Rama: We arn't going to Sith HQ.

Videl: WHAT?!?!?!? Why not?

Rama: Its too dangerous, we have two parts of the Kala Stone and both Dia's legs are broken.

Videl: then were are we going?

Rama: My home..........

videl1999

your home? are you sure it's safe to go there? from what I've heard it's a dangerous place.....

Rama Sha

Safer than HQ, Plus Castle Sha has been abandonded for almost 10 years now. Plus it should still have the equipment we need to pinpoint the location of the third stone, and maybe we can get Dia into a bacta tank there. Its the best idea I got.

SAURRON

As the Sith look down on their foe a transmission is recieved in Saurrons battle helm...

::This is bromine i have an enemy ship located 1.3km away here are the coordinates get there right away and destroy it!

Saurron:: Yes master bromine.::looks at Jedah we gotta fly lets go!

Lord Gue

::Recives a slight blip of activity on ong range sensors but otherwise continues on his course oblivious of whats going on::

Firebird1

*Aboard the "Falling Star"*
    K9: Sir all transmissions from the Sith HQ have been cut off
    Firebird1: Set a heading to HQ, I don't know what is going on here, but I intend to find out.

Master Yoghurt

1.3 km NE of Sith HQ

The landing platform of the Corellian Freighter YT-1300 Silver Falcon lowered with a humming sound. Out a stepped small green figure..

::retrieves binoculars::

"Impressive defenses.. getting inside difficult is.. but impossible it is not"

Yog touches a remote controll pad.. the robot arm unloads cargo.. out on the ramp hovers a small customized racing speeder equiped with advanced shield and electronic jammer system..

::loads warheads..and equipment::

2 minutes later..

Yog flicked the turbo overrider switch, hit the throttle all the way up, charging the engines at 150%. The exhaust nozles of the speeder burst out a roar and lighted up the area.. the ground was heated by flames and smoke.. all of a sudden, he was kicked back into the seat with great force. The wind howled as acceleration increased with exponential growth.. Sith HQ got closer very fast. No doubt, there would be a welcoming party waiting for him..

::hits some buttons on countermeasure panel..::

Jabba the Hutt

Tatooine:

:: DT knocks the massive door of Jabba's palace::

A small hatch in the middle of the door opens and a spidery mechanical arm, with a large electronic eyeball on the end, pops out and inspects the Jedi Master

STRANGE VOICE: Tee chuta hhat yudd!
    DT: Darthoa Turbogeeka toota odd mischka Jabba du Hutt

The eye looks up and down the mighty Jedi, there is a laugh then the eye zips back into the door. The hatch slams shut. The massive door starts to rise with a horrific metallic SCREECH...

Lord Gue

::Heads with the 4th fleet to Sith HQ::

SAURRON

Saurron and Jedah take flight, high up in the air Saurron sees a small craft racing toward the HQ
    Saurron:: I'll head to the ship you detain the driver of that speeder! I'll catch up with you...

Ayanami Rai

::Aya runs to her ship The Pallas Athen and powers up:: C'mon BABY!! ::takes off::

videl1999

well I guess that will be the next place to go....but I hope the rest of the Sith can manage without our help.....

Lord Gue

::Arives at the planet and starts orbit::

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast