Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kala Stone. (Roleplay)

The Lounge Lizard

::LL stared at Rama and laughed:: LL:What, didn't Videl tell you? I used the Dragonballs to wish for immortality! I don't need the stone...only to prevent you from having it. I want to ensure I maintain my monopoly on eternal life! HAHAHAHA!!!!! ::LL continues to grapple, and begins to gain the upper hand, as the fire aura sets the landscape ablaze::

videl1999

*Videl teleports behind LL, and elbows him in the back, LL falls to the ground...While he is unconsious, Videl brings out seven green balls with stars on them* "I have found another batch of Dragonballs, LL." *A large black dragon appears* "I wish for LL to be sent to the Dead Zone for one year, and that no one can wish for him to be let out." "Second I wish for his immortality to be taken away.." "And third, I wish for all his ki to be taken away and all weapons he may have such as another set of Dragonballs, lightsabers or sensu beans to be also taken away during the time he is locked in the Dead Zone." "For my fourth wish, he can not get out in any way, he must remain in the Dead Zone, if he tries to get out, he will be killed on the spot.." "For my last wish, he is never to be allowed to have immortality ever again." "Your wishes have been granted." *LL's ki fades and he is sucked into the Dead Zone, the portal closes, trapping him for one year.*

Rama Sha

Rama: Why didn't you tell me he was immortal? ::Rama looks around, we have to hurry the other Jedi will be here soon. Rama Then looks up to where Dia landed:: Rama: Dia! ::Rama climbs up the side of the mountain and finds Dia, she is in a bad way:: Rama: Can you stand? Dia: No, both my legs are broke. Rama: Hold on we'll get you out of here. ::Rama pulls out a small box form his utlity belt and presses the button. In the distance the Phoniex's engines can be heard. Rama goes back to await it arival. He sees the Cog hiding behind a rock.:: Rama: Videl! Grab him, we need him to show us how he got in the temple. ::Upon hearing this the Cog begeins to run away, but is quickly caught.:: Videl: Where do you think you are going?

videl1999

*Videl yells over to Rama* "I thought you knew he was immortal...and if Dia needs to be healed, I can use the saiyajin healing on her, it works for everyone..."

Lady Mara Jade

::Mara wakes up suddenly as the sound of her communicator sounds off:: "Yes, Augi... I read you. I will set a course for HQ, just be ready for us." ::Mara groggily stands up and walks back out into the c0ckpit. Her eyes narrow on Boricua. She then sits down next to him and punches in several coordinates. She smiles slightly:: "Take me home please."

The Lounge Lizard

That was @#%$ anti-climactic as hell. ::Fortunately for LL, the dead zone he was wished to has a much more accelerated year span than the normal universe, and he is released in five minutes, although without his immortality:: LL: Damn them all. ::LL teleports back to the Oozaru II, and climbs into its rejuvenation tank, allowing the synthetic DNA to restore his maximum health, and his chi::

videl1999

LL, you are not out! The time period is not accelerated in the Dead Zone! Now stay there! You can not be out! Stop cheating! I let you get away with constant cheating before, but not this time!If don't play by the rules, then you shouldn't keep roleplaying! Go train Spadix or something! And you are not OUT!!!!!!!Stay in the Dead Zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Get back in there NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Bromine

::Bromine works frantically in the main control room of the Sith HQ. Bromine: Auriga, run a systems check on all defensive guns. Pay extra attention to the orbital defense system. Auriga: I'm on it. What then? Bromine: Get every computer and droid we have busy on something. If they can't help, power them down. Same goes for all non-essential systems. I'm diverting every spare bit of energy we've got into reserve for the shield matrix. Right now we're going to hole up and try to withstand whatever they throw at us. Auriga: What are we waiting for? Bromine: Re-enforcements. As it stands, they can just stay up there in orbit and annoy us indefinitely. Once we get some more firepower up there, they'll be forced to land and make a ground assault. Auriga: And that will be to our advantage. Bromine: Exactly.

Darth Turbogeek

:: From the darkness, a spectral figure seems to materialise. The figure is lit by only a ice-blue lightsabre, errie and diffuse. With purposeful footfalls he marches out. "Come Sith" the whispher sounds "Come and try to defeat me....."::

Master Yoghurt

*Yoghurt received Boricua's orders and the Ravenwing ships jumped out of hyperspace with a roar!* Yog: This is green leader.. all ships hold postiton and wait for my order! ::Yoghurt discovers that he has entered a little known solar system. He then enters the YT-1300's main computer to calculate the possible broadcast positions of the Sith communication transmit.. hmmm.. it looks like the signal can not be traced any further.. I better check if any planets in this sector match the description..:: <font color=00FF00> **Searching solar system for planets..** >12 planets /Scan: planets with breathable atmosphere **Ship sensors analyzing.. please wait** Result: 1 planet found. View result y/n y Planet: unnamed Climate: cold, rainy Terrain: mountainous, scrub brush, some forest patches Atmosphere: within standard tolerable limits Gravity: within standard tolerable limits Further search? y/n n</font> Yog: This is Ravenwing green leader! Follow me! Jik Poki: Yes, little one.. er.. sir! Darth Ace: Aye aye Captain! *The Ravenwing ships engaged engines and set course for the small planet. As the ships got closer, Yog wondered if the whole situation was all a trap.. a few minutes later, the ships thundered into the planet's atmosphere.. soon they would start searching for the Sith HQ..*

Jabba the Hutt

*Jabba was humping back his hideous large body toward his palace.. once again, his plans were stopped by the Jedi.. they were getting increasingly discomforting. In fact, he was beaten by one of those annoying Saiyajin's! The future of his ruthless criminal empire was uncertain and Mara would not be pleased of Jabba's lack of progress..* "You may have won the battle, LL. But you have not won the war!", the Huttan thought to himself. While Jabba pondered how large of a bounty he would put on LL, he muttered a few Huttan curses: Hoba tai goko mato blunku!! **A few hours later, he was picked up by some patrolling bounty hunters.. "Bring me back to the palace. I have new plans to hatch!"**

The Lounge Lizard

::LL thinks about how Videl "escaped" the dead zone before...but he doesn't care about the double-standard technicalities." LL: Hrmm....well, I guess I'll just have to wait it out then.

Darth Turbogeek

Actually LL, this is a Jedi roleplay.... Saiyan dead zones dont work against Jedi, nor do Dragonballs.... So who said you needed to wait this out?

videl1999

he is part Saiyajin, that's why the rules apply to him....

Darth Turbogeek

:: Sigh:: I thought this was Jedi v's Sith thread RPG with Force powers only. Am I mistaken? :: DT closes off his sabre. The Sith have gone from here. He flips his hood off and begins to scan the area, deciding what next to do. Go after Jabba? Find the Sith? Deciding, he recovers his face with the hood and begins to walk in the direction of Jabba::

The Lounge Lizard

No DT, I am a Saiyajin...therefore it applies. I consider DBZ and SW to be just an arms length apart, anyways.

Darth Turbogeek

Fair enough... but be warned I will ignore it while RPG'ing

Jabba the Hutt

::Jabba sleeps on his throne..:: (In Huttan translated) Bib Fortuna: Jabba.. Jabba: Who dares to disturb my beauty sleep! Bib: Allmighty Jabba, there are reports of Jedi approaching the palace. Jabba: *sigh* Not again. How can I sleep when.. who is this Jedi? Bib: It is Darth Turbogeek, your Awfullness Jabba: No! He is the worst one! Red alert! None shall enter the palace, you hear! NO ONE! Bib: Yes, Jabba! Jabba: If he turns up in the middle of the smuggler's negotiations, he could clutter up everything.. do not fail me! Bib: Of course not, your Evilness..

Darth Turbogeek

:: The shadows hide the Jedi as he moves towards the Palace::

Rama Sha

::Rama watchs as the Star Phoniex descends:: Rama: Videl, see what you can do about Dia's legs. Dia, as soon as you can radio Bromine and tell him whats happened. And you..... ::Rama grabs the Cog:: Rama:....... your gonna show me how you got into that temple. Cog: I'll show you......I will. ::Rama and the Cog head into the mine.:: Cog: Here it is. :: The Cog points to a hole in the wall of the mine. Rama pulls a flare out of his belt and lites it:: Rama : You stay here, if someone comes just yell. Cog: OK....I do, I do!!!!! ::Rama makes his way into a dark hallway. He slowly moves futher into the temple, when suddenly the floor gives out from under him:: Rama: Oh @#%$ ::Rama grabs for the edge and barely holds on, he them puls himself up. He turns and looks down the hole to see his flare among giant spikes sticking up.:: Rama: Great..........Traps......Just whati needed.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast