Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: The Kala Stone. (Roleplay)

DarthNuriko

I can't believe we haven't found him yet. ::attempts to use the force to feel him out::

Feh... I can't feel a thing. That's what I get for letting up on my training.

SAURRON

Saurron looks at the IG-88 droid it must have frozen up or something Jedah, besides we have more pressing matters at the HQ.

Saurron and Jedah take flight and head back to the HQ.

Rama Sha

:: The Phoenix comes outta Hyperspace. ::

Whoa, looks like a town meeting here.

:: Points to the numerous blimps on his screen ::

Well guess we can't do this with style just have to dive in fast and hard..................We are on an express elevator to hell, going down!

SAURRON

were in some real purdy @#%$ now man ! what are we supposed to do now?!! huh!? sorry had to throw that in

Darth Ogre

:: searches the halls of the Sith HQ, for the presence of good, that can he can feel permeating halls ::

I will find you Jedi and I will SMASH! No one enters Sith HQ uninvited, and lives to speak of it.

Rama Sha

" Game over man, Game over!" :

:: The Phoenix swoops down and begins its final approach to Sith HQ. The Ship is hit with small arms fire from the IG-88 droid. ::

Don't worry ppl just small arms fire nothing that well get throught the shields.

:: Rama turns on his Commlink ::

Hey anyone still working the tower in there? I need you to open the hanger bay.

SAURRON

ALRIGHT one more "Well at least you don't see them @#%$ing each other over for a percentage"

Rama Sha

: ................Oh why not. " Drop your lienen and start your grining."

:: Rama hears only stadic over the commlink. ::

Well great. Now what?

:: The Phoenix starts to circle HQ ::

Well I can't really see anything. Good thing I always have a backup plan.

:: the Phoenox shots off into the woods the surrond Sith Hq, and lands. ::

videl1999

*Videl teleports over to Sith HQ, and gets hit the back by one of the droid's shots* Why you little! *Videl ignites her saber, and begins to walks towards the droid. The droid puts up a ki shield and continues firing at Videl who blocks with her saber. Videl slashes at the ki shield with her saber but it has no effect, and she starts to power up a ki blast in her other hand, and puts the ki up to the shield. At first it seems to have no effect until Videl powers up the ki blast a little more, and cancels out the ki shield, Videl then slashes the droid in half with her saber* bakame droid.....*then heads into HQ to find the Jedi*

SAURRON

As Jedah and Saurron head back for the HQ a ship comes straight for them ::

Saurron :: Uh....Jedah....

Jedah :: Yeah?

Saurron:: LOOK OUT!!!

The two airborn Sith split up just enough to let the speeding ship pass between them!

Saurron :: Looked like Rama's ship! Man that thing can move!

videl1999

hmmmm....I'm sensing that the Jedi is down that way, but that's a little far from where I am, so I'll set up a few ki walls to slow him down... *activates some invisible ki walls*
    *As Yog wanders through the endless halls of Sith HQ, he runs into a solid object and falls flat on his back. He wakes up, looks confused and continues to wander the halls. After a few more mins of wandering, he hits another of Videl's ki walls, and is set on fire. Once he manages to put out the flames, he wanders in Videl's lightning ki wall, and is shocked until he's unconscious*

*Videl senses the drop in Yog's ki* Hehe...knocked him out.....now to go get him....*Runs down the halls in the direction of the Jedi*

Rama Sha

Ok there is a ...........where did Videl go?

Oh well she can take care of herself.

:: Rama makes his way into Rama corner. And goes into the kicthen and open a small trap door and lowers himself down. He light a flare and begins to make his way into the Sith HQ ::

videl1999

*finds the Jedi facedown unconscious in the hallway, Videl picks him up with the force and uses the force to make the jedi follow floating behind her. Videl looks back and laughs when she notices the Jedi's head is scraping the ceiling but continues towards the prisioner calls of Sith HQ. Once at the cells, Videl throws the Jedi in and locks the door*bakame jedi......have fun trying to get out of there......

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789