Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DeathStar (roleplaying)

Sith Lord Diablos

Sith Lord Diablos-" Hmmm..... I sence that it is completed, get me a link to Thrawn."
    Sith Communications Officer-"Yes sir right away."
    Sith Lord Diablos-" Ask him if he would like any assistance in his battle."

Grand Adm Thrawn

::thrawn opens a com link to every ship:: Thrawn: everyone pull your fleets out of the system, leave only fighters and one capital ship, when i tell you to bring then back but not intill then

::thrawns fleets exit orbit and jump to hyper space,... only 3 ships remain from his fleet thrawns ESD chimaera2, gues SOSD thunder, and alphas ship, alpha is on his ship gue is on his and wynton is on the deathstar with thrawn,... All other fleets prepare to leave::

JediBoricua

::JB shakes his head::

DON'T THESE IMPERIALS NEVER LEARN

::Grabs a comlink and calls Luke Skywalker at his retirement home in Tatooine. He gives Boricua a couple of pointers on destroying a Death Star::

Bloodstorm

::Bloodstorm walks and stands next to Dreyas, pulls out a gun, pulls the trigger and a bang sign falls out the barrel:: "Just playing around" "That sure is a big toy the Sith is making"

JediBoricua

::JB shakes his head::

DON'T THESE IMPERIALS EVER LEARN

::Grabs a comlink and calls Luke Skywalker at his retirement home in Tatooine. He gives Boricua a couple of pointers on destroying a Death Star::

ReaperFett

::Fett goes to the comm-link in the chainsaw, and sends a holo message to the Jedi Council:

To whoever recieves this. I can sense a disturbance in the force. I fear something big, something evil, has occured. I will attempt to find out more::

Lord Gue

*Surrounds his ship with TIE fighters*

prepare for a fight

The Lounge Lizard

:: LL plots a course for the Chiss system, and the Oozaru II throttles toward the Imperial forces ::

Time to see if all the goodies on this thing work.

:: LL activates the cloaking phase-fold emitter, sending a reverse-polarity magnetic ripple over the sleek interdictor, rendering it invisible AND able to pass through standard matter ::

Wow, this system is taking an enormous amount of power. I'd better coast in on sublight drive from here out.

Zasz

*on a comlink orders the Zelbinion to jump into hyperspace and wil call for the ship and its crew when needed*
    *over the comlink to the Cerebrate on ship mode, ordering it tot ake position close to the deathstar adn the tie does as commanded, i make my way to the deathstar to look at the massive machine*

TSCAlpha

::alpha walks onto the the bridge of Dragon's Wrath::

Alpha:LT.~Plot a course to the rest of our fleet...

Nav LT.: (looks startled) Uh...yes sir...

Alpha: And tell Dragon's Honor to have a shuttle standing by....

::The Dragon's Wrath does a micro jump and ends up with all the rest of Alpha's fleet, and his new ship, the Dragon's Honor. The Dragon's Honor sends a shuttle to the Dragon's Wrath to pick up Alpha. As the shuttle leaves the Dragon's Wrath Alpha marvels as the Dragon's Wrath is dwarfed by the huge Dragon's Honor. As Alpha lands he goes onto the bridge::

Alpha: Ok...Navigation~set a course for the Death Star and go...

Nav:Yes sir...

Alpha: (Flicks on comm unit and gets Thrawn on the comm) Thrawn~change my flagship to this thing...The Stats are these:

Name: Dragon's Honor
    Type: A-150C Plasma Class Super-ship
    Length: 6 klicks
    Width (With left and right wings):2 klicks
    Weapons: 50 turbo-lasers, 150 ion cannons, 50 fusion cannons. 4 superlasers (one on each of its three wings and one in the nose), 100 plasma torpedo launchers, 300 plasma cannons, 1000 laser turrets, 50 poleron cannons, 100 particle cannons
    Fighters: 100 C-Wings, 500 B-Wings, 200 A-Wings, 500 TIE Defenders, 200 TIE Avengers

Notes: The wings of the ship are set like the Excalibur from the B5 show Crusades....1 on top, the other two are at 45 degree angles on each side, which is supposed to be where 3 of the 4 co-axial superlasers are...

ReaperFett

::Fett land on the planet of Selonia, and heads straight to the Red Eye Tavern. There sitting in the normal place, was Bluey, Fetts informer. Fett pulls up a chair next to him.

"Hey Bluey, It's been some time"
    "Fett! What brings you round here?"
    "I need some info. I sense great danger. Do you know of anything?"
    "Well, A lot of Empire fleets have mobilised for Chiss, yoyu could try there"
    "Chiss? Thanks, I will"::

Grand Adm Thrawn

::Thrawn opens a comlink to all ships:: Thrawn: Zasz, 007, Scorpion, Alpha, Gue, Wynton, come on board the deathstar for a plan of action meeting... ::all arive on board the deathstar and are waiting in the coucil chamber:: Thrawn: all right now every one, I have orders for you all, 007 and alpha you 2 will help command the fleets from the deathstar, Gue you and wynton you 2 will be on your ships out side the system waiting for 007 ad alpha to tell you to enter orbit and take out the rebels fleets, Scorpion you know what you have to do and what you asked for has all ready ben done it awaits you if you need it, Zasz you to know what you have to do, now every ten hours the shield drop to re stock the deathstar with building suplies so we have 8 more hours in till you all can start your missions,i will be sending something down to the surface with this next window aswell, i dont want the shield genotater destroyed like the last deathstars was, you have you orders thos that can do them now do so others wait for the shield to drop then get to it, dismisted

LoyalGuard Commander007

*Commander007 runs to the comm. board and picks up his comlink...

"Thrawn, there is no way I'm leaving my fleet, sorry, but I work alone. I'm just here to help defend you... I'm going to hold up a main defensive line with my fleet... Oh, and do not worry about me, I have everything handled...

*Commander007 grins evily...

Lord Gue

*Waits in a carrier vessel for the sheild drop*
    *Reviews the plans for the new deathstar*

Dark Lady Iceheart

*Stands on the bridge of the Lusankya looking out the main viewport as the fleets come into view...*

"Lieutenant, please open a comm channel and announce our arrival to the fleet. Inform the Grand Admiral that we are here to assist...."

TSCAlpha

OK...Hold on...

::alpha teleports in his body armor and weapons and suits up::

I'll be waiting...

Lord Gue

*Gets transported to his ship and arrives saftly*

LoyalGuard Commander007

*Commander007 orders a few commands to his helmsman, and picks up his comlink...

"Commodore Iceheart, will you be holding position with DF, or go off seperately? If you are keeping the Lusankya with the rest of the fleet, then inform me..."

Lord Gue

*Arrives aboard the Thunder and heads for the bridge*
    says "Keep an open com with all the ships"
    Communications officer "Aye sir"

LoyalGuard Commander007

*Commander007 walks over to his Comm. Officer and recieves some news...

"Understood, Okay, I'll get to it immediatly..."

*Commander007 then walks to his newly put in radars, and notices what his Comms. officer was talking about...

"G. Admiral Thrawn, I am afraid I need to pull my fleet out of the system, to attend to some very important matters...I shall return when I am done..."

*Commander007 tells his Communications officer to send a message to all DF ships telling that they must follow with him, and has him give them the cordinates...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast