Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Sith agenda...

Darth Dyzm

The Force

Not Everything in the Universe is the Light Side of the Force, Look at the Trees, the force that surrounds them is both good and bad,
    they give out oxygen with out question, but, by casting shade, it kills its neighbors.
    I have really been thinking about the Shadow Warriors, Light and Dark, able to help your freinds out, but still be evil.
    The perfect balance.
    But its not for me, its to much work.

ReaperFett

Re: The Force

Who are we to judge the Sith? You kill innocent people! You don't control the force, the force controls you!. Oh, BTW when you whine "What do the Jedi know?" Just remember, a lot of Jedi were once Sith

The Lounge Lizard

And a few Sith were once Jedi

ReaperFett

who?

The Lounge Lizard

me.

ReaperFett

I was joking

Rama Sha

And me.

Vengence

and me......

The Unknown Gamer

THat's my whole point! The JEdi and Sith, two powerful races with the Force on their sides! None can out rank the other, nor can we reduce your numbers. It's what you call a deadlock. No one is moving the other one. It's a stand off. However, once one race makes a mistake, it will spell their downfall. And it will be you downfall! Have you notice how many Sith are here? We out flank you 2 to 1! Only unless you Jedi get desperate can you win! But, then again, would you risk breaking your silly code of honor to defeat us Sith? For when you do, you are just like us. So even if you do destory all the Sith, we will never be defeated. For as long as there are people who have fear in their hearts and evil runs amuk throughout this Universe, the Sith will never go extinct! So your efforts to erase the Sith from existence is in vain!

JediBoricua

(OC) I like this! (OC)

Well actually when I was talking about the history of the sith I did not mean the history of this forum, I meant the history of SW movies and books. Like Vader wanting to kill the Emperor and rule with Luke at his side. But come to think of it, the sith in this forum have also done that, a lot and I don't mean this couple of weeks, I mean since May or June last year when Itala made the first sith group.

Gamer don't put all your confindence on numbers. Many times the jedi have outnumbered the sith and vice-versa, this is a cycle and power shifts happen often. And it is true, evil runs throughout the galaxy, but so does good. One will not cancel the other but all of us are willing to give our lives just to try.

To serve, that is the nature of the jedi and you will never understand that. You use the force for your own purposes, we are one with the force and we go where it tells you. WE WHERE CREATED TO SERVE THE GALAXY and that we will do forever.

Love...I don't know. If we take out what the books and movies say many jedi have fallen in love (Leia, Luke) but I don't recall any great sith as Exar Kunn or Vader or The Emperor fall in love. There are some rumors that the Emperor had lovers, that's lust not love. Before you hit me I am not judging any of the married sith here, but taking what your philosophy says love, IMO, seems like a weakness. A sith in love cannot make the decisions and sith filled with hatred can.

Lord Fire Blade

Correction. As I have seen, it matters little to the Jedi if they are out numbered. I have seen Master Yogurt and Turbogeek take on 10 Sith and beat them to pieces.

What you dont understand is that you need to control the Force, not just use it. You can use the Force all you want, but until you show the control the Jedi have, you wont win. I know for a fact the Jedi dont fear us and silly posturing isnt going to change that. Only a strong Sith can take the Jedi on, ones without empty boasts and idle threats.

Have you taken these Jedi on? Do you know who you face? Did you know that the best of them all was once the best Sith ever and understands us?

Dont be foolish. The Jedi can defeat us without breaking their honor code, they have shown that time and time again.

And as long as they have such Jedi as Turbogeek and Yogurt, I dont count them out for a second. Palpatine's greatest mistake was to underestimate what the Light side can do - and so was Darth Maul's mistake. Do not do so as well as you now are doing.

Bromine

About the Jedi/Sith philosophies:

The Jedi seem very stoic and emotionless, as a way of life. They are taken from their families at a very young age to avoid emotional connections with them. Anakin loved his mother, which made him afraid to lose her, which made him a bad Jedi candidate. Considering these two points alone, I think Jedi would consider love to be a downfall.

Sith, by contrast, have much emotion. They have anger and aggression, which I'd equate with passion. You don't see the Jedi getting passionate about much; as I stated above, they stay rather stoic.
    History also shows that SIth have a great thirst for power. They can never get enough.

From all this I conclude that Jedi have the goal of purging emotion entirely, while Sith give in to their emotions completely. Both are extreme ends of the spectrum. The average person doesn't suppress all their emotions, but they don't give in to them completely, either.

Just my 2 cents.

Itala Marzullo

Let it go Citrix, let it go, our time is coming, and when it arrives, the jedi will now who we are and what we're about.

(damn I love HHH's theme)

auriga

yeah I was a jedi too
    nice post Bromine, totally agree

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123