Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I want to fight!

Fox609

I want to fight!

Someone fight me! I am a Sith just so y'all know. I don't wanna fight a fellow sith (unless I need to). So let's go! :evil: *ignites green saber*

Jedi Alpha

Hmmm...time to kill off a TSC-er...

::Alpha appears in the rafters, his sapphire lightsaber ignited. Jumps down::

JediBoricua

man you always beat me to these threads...if you need help just ring me. Yeah like you will.

Fox609

A little full of ourselvs aren't we Alpha? *Does a backflip over Alpha & kicks him in the back* *Alpha flies a few feet away hitting a wall* We shall see who will survive.

JediBoricua

Since Alpha's gone I'll take you on.

::Ignites his LS and pounces at the sith::

Fox609

Ok but when he gets back you go. *Clashes saber with Boricua* Heh heh heh. *Uses the force to run down a hallway really fast* Woo that was fun *locks the door behind him*

JediBoricua

::Sticks his LS (like Qui Gon did on TPM) at the door. It shatters in a thousand pieces. Boricuas enters using force speeds and rams the sith in the chest. He sends him flying against the wall::

Itala Marzullo

Para tu informacion Boricua, una espada de laser no "rompe" una puerta", la derrite o la quema, feliz dia. :-)

Sith Kat

nani?

Fox609

*Fox gets up & lunges at the Jedi with his saber & misses by a inch, but manages to smack him up side the head* Damn! *Force pushes him away*

Jedi Alpha

::Alpha shakes his head and then takes off his helmet. Recalls his katana::

Of course I'm full of myself...It's my job...

::Alpha runs into the room::

JB~you can back down now...

Fox609

Heh back already? *slices a exhaust hose & sprays the fumes at Alpha 'til he can't see* Blind as a bat. *uses force push to make a piece of debris open a door, Fox walks out of he area* I can sense you hatred for me. Release it and know the true power of the force! :evil:

Darth Dyzm

::Walks in and sits down::

Bacca Boota, Alphason

irete kanoke

okotte Alphason, okotte Alphason...

JediBoricua

Fantastico Itala, tu español esta mejor que la última vez que lo hablaste. De cualquier modo, en La Amenaza Fantasma cuando Qui-Gon hunde su espada laser en la puerta de el centro de mando de la nave the la Federación, esta se derrite.

Jedi Alpha

Hey! no foreign language that I can't understand...

::Alpha uses the force to locate Fox and tackles him to the ground. Alpha beats Fox mercilessly in the face and then throws him against the wall::

Darth Dyzm

That sounds like a personal Problem to me, Alpha

The Lounge Lizard

Und du, Herr Dyzm? Willst du isst Herr Marzullo's Scheisse wann er gibt du zu viel in dein Maul?

Darth Dyzm

:: Wishes his parents could have taught him his home land language::

Darth Ogre

:

Ewwww.

Darth Dyzm

What did he say Ogre?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast