Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *ahem*

The Lounge Lizard

I injected MYSELF with bacta. READ. Bacta heals, it doesn't kill. Remember, thats the stuff from Empire Strikes Back.

and for God's sake....I AM NOT A JEDI.

God mode, Mr. Crank, is recovering from seemingly-debilitating injuries with no rhyme or reason, such as a multiple compound hand fracture...

Darth Crank

After injecting me with that @#%$ you quote "I liberally give you five minutes to live."

And i didn't say it was a god mode fool...

by the way if your not a jedi or a sith what the hell are you....

Darth Turbogeek

Pull your helmet out your butt Pracid. Did you not note I was being tounge in cheek, Hmmm?

Right now I see the Sith pointing fingers at Jedi but you are missing the point - SITH DO IT TOO. And have done it in greater numbers! Cease and esist with this its all the Jedi's fault for it @#%$ING well is NOT. Your throwing stones at glass houses if yyou stand there and just lay the blame on one or two Jedi. Or me. I can go back and list 6 Sith, yes and present ones who have done God mode before.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?! Or am I going to have to scream it in your ears???? This You said / Did not! is pissing me off.

We are ALL at fault - Jedi AND Sith and if you dont like that fact being said, Well dial 013 and find someone who cares, becuase I dont.

And yes LL is NOT Jedi. Just an example of this "lets blame the Jedi" or "lets blame the Sith" mentality runnig around.

If you dont like God modes, then I will give a method to do this... I always thought Videl1999 was in God mode. I chose to ignore her totally. Is that too hard to do? Videl isnt the only one I have ignored, nor have I let Jedi get away with it in the past either. LL and I had some disagreements over the Saiyan thing, while he was still Jedi. I didnt think it had a place here.

In other words, I dont play favorites. I'm telling it as it is.

Do I need to spell this out in words of two syllabals or less?

Darth Crank

BOY YOUR NOT TO SMART NOW ARE YOU, IF YOU READ MY STATEMENT I SAID ===SITH DO IT ALOT TOO, I DIDN'T SAY SITH DON'T USE GOD MODE, I SAID I'M SURE ALOT OF SITH DOES USE IT

MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ STUFF BEFORE YOU MAKE YOURSSELF LOOK LIKE A FOOL....

ReaperFett

I'm not finding gos mode as bad as how bitchy everyone is getting.

The problem is, how far do you takes the rules? Remember the guy who came here with those rules which we could use? They sucked! Part of the fun is the freedom. How can you stop it, anyway? One mans god mode is another mans normal. Who is going to decide? I mean if we are going to get picky, there should be only two Sith, and half of the sigs in peoples sigs would need to be scrapped

The Lounge Lizard

I never injected YOU....

...and I wouldn't make an OOC enemy of DT, you're new here, and its not a wise thing to walk into somebody's house and berate the family that owns the house.

damn...you're making Itala seem like a cordial, wise, and intelligent philosopher.

Darth Crank

lets just drop it,
    where both making each other look like a fool
    .An i am getting bored with it

The Lounge Lizard

Heh...if you say so, Crank.

ReaperFett

lol!

The Lounge Lizard

Yeah, it does have that comedic aspect, eh Reaperfett?

Darth Crank

just to let you know we will fight again,
    oh yeah by the way it is just a game, its not your life

The Lounge Lizard

Is that an oath of self-reassurement?

ReaperFett

sorry, laughing about the Italia comment

Darth Crank

LoL!!!!!!!!!

yes it is

Darth Crank

LoL!!!!!!!!!

yes it is

((((((They need to get a chatroom for this board i'm sick of haveing to wait to get a reply)))))))))))

The Lounge Lizard

:: Rubs magical crystal ball ::

I sense you are from a place called Talk City.

Darth Stone

I must agree alot of Jedi and Sith use GOD MODE im not saying i have never used it. im not going to lie i have done the following send a shock wave around a planet and send 300,000,000 million volts electrisity to someone. All of those are God mode since 2 days ago i stoped using those things we have to stop this i say we have a warning if you get 2 warnings you should get kicked out

The Lounge Lizard

I don't think measures THAT stringent are needed....a simple disregarding of a god mode attack will suffice.

Ayanami Rai

Well looky here. Two VERY powerful people (Lynch and DT) are hitting low blows and pointing fingers. All I was trying to state is that there should be less God mod eused, and that there should either be a restatement of the rules, or someone do something about the people that don't follow those rules. Yes I do believe that both sides have used God mode at one point, but I don't think you should go around pointing fingers. Did I not mention that I kept the people nameless and did not point fingers. And DT, I think you need to pull your own hand out of your ass, and realize that not everyone is going to agree on everything. There's nothing wrong with the rules as they are, they just need to be made clear. And please stop pointing fingers at people that aren't even here to defend themselves. That's just chicken @#%$.

ReaperFett

You pointed your fingure at the Jedi!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast