Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Workin' on the Tan

verse dawnstrider

Workin' on the Tan

::Verse comes out in his White Swimin' trunks andlays down on his white towel. Verse put on his sunglasses
    ans works on his tan.::

Ayanami Rai

::sneaks up to hiom with a big ol' bucket of water:: this will teach him to suntan with white shorts..::grins evilly and pours it on him and runs like a bat outta Hell::

verse dawnstrider

::looks at his wet exposing white shorts::

oh well

::keeps tanning.::

Ayanami Rai

::backs up at gravel truck::

verse dawnstrider

::looks at the truck.::

not good......
    i would runs but people would see my.......

Ayanami Rai

::jumps out of the truck and throws him a towel:: Ya big wuss.

The Lounge Lizard

:: Verse goes back to tanning (How do you do this, you're covered in fur?) and soon he falls asleep on his beach towel. LL sneaks up, and using SPF 50 baby sunblock lotion, draws a big penis on Verse's chest ::

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Dae Jinn

AW, you're so thoughtful, old hard ass, you didn't want us to notice how small his real penis is!
    :

SAURRON

: Damn girl why don't you just go kick him in the jubleys?!!

Dae Jinn

ok
    :: kicks him in the "jubleys" ::

Darth Havok

:

jjwr

Lets keep the phallic jokes to a minimum guys. Thanks!

SAURRON

Damn we got busted! Thanks alot Dae!! :

verse dawnstrider

The recourse of weak minds..

1) I am Garou. I can change from Human to Werewolf at will. I change to my Werewolf form for battle. I stay in mu Human form most of the time.

::looks at the sun screen on his chest that his shaped like a penis. Wipes the Sun screen off.::

2) My dick was big enough to for you when we were in Yogurt's Bar Dae. Wait I forgot. You told us not to tell Havok about that and you sluttin' around there. Oops, my bad.

3) That kick just plain hurt. But sence you are a woman (maybe a skank ass slut but a woman none the less) I will let it slide this time.

Bounty Hunter Dreyas

LMFAO!

Darth Havok

Damn Verse you are dumber than you look.

Don't bite off more than you can chew, fido!

Well first of all Pivo/verse, your unit never made it out of your pants in the Jedi bar... Second, if you read the thread again, she never said she told you anything about me.... I would have to say your either living in a dream world, or you haven't had your kibble yet today.... So about everything you have said is BS.....

You maybe Garou, but when you fight on this forum, those handy little Special abilities don't apply to the Star Wars realm.. And would be totally ignored by anyone, and everyone.

Another thing... You don't even know Dae.... So I wouldn't be calling her a slut, just because she has been flirting with every Jedi she sees.... She is just being a flirtatious Sith, and maybe just trying to draw attention...

ReaperFett

Re: Damn Verse you are dumber than you look.

sorry Havock, but wrong. Most would only ignore powers IF THEY ARE UNFAIR. That isn't unfair to me. Nor are half of those Sayain thingies. If we are going to get picky, half the people here will have ignorable stuff. Swords that are enchanted? I dont care bout these, but when we are getting picky...

Remember we come here to HAVE FUN!

Darth Havok

Re: Damn Verse you are dumber than you look.

Those are the powers I'm talking about.(unfair ones)... Just the ones that aren't Force related, or just totally off the wall, should be ignored.....

The enchanted weapons, and saiyan powerss, I would have to agree...

The more real it is the more fun there is to be had.... Anything else is just BS, and rather boring....

verse dawnstrider

Well havok, I'm givin' you the benefit of the doubt because you're obviously an idiot.But... She did tell me about you. She just wrote "I sure hope my 'friend' Havok doesnt see me doing this.' But I could be wrong. Also Fido? Are so so stupid you cant find something more original. I mean please, everyone and the grandmother almost has said that. And one more thing. Since when is being a Garou unfair? I know you try to be fair being "A living Battery of Lunar powered Plasma" as you are, But being a werewolf is unfair? come on now.

Dae Jinn

1. verse, i DID NOT tell you about havok..i told cal, via the FORCE so you can't hear it.
    2. to be a slut, you have to sleep with lots of guys, which i HAVE NOT. i do flirt with LOTS of jedi, but that's cos you boys are femme deprived. i also flirt with sith, but mostly with havok
    3. i'm glad it hurt, if you call me a skank or anything like that again, it won't be my foot hitting you there, it'll be my sabre.
    anys, i joke about "size" with all the boys, and since i HAVEN'T seen it, maybe it is big....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast