Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Son of Turbogeek - (Role Play)

Darth Turbogeek

The Son of Turbogeek - (Role Play)

Hello -

This is a new RP I've thought up. Basically, this one is different - it's every person for themselves.

Why?

Darth Turbogeek has discovered something that could make or break Jedi...... and in this one, there is no room for teams. The prize for the winner will be totally unexpected.

You will not have fleets, or backup. The weapons you carry are the only ones you have. and there are no Yalsalamir allowed. Now read on as I create the plot.....

Oh yes. The ending has already been created. The best RPG player will get the prize and yes, in this one there IS a prize. It is different considering who "wins", but for either Jedi or Sith it is a goal to achieve.

May the best person win

--------

War splits the planet Coruscant, but still thwere is time for the major players to rest their tired bodies.

The Jedi are no except. Darth Turbogeek, wearily slumps in the temporary base, long and tiring this war is.

In the safe zone the Jedi had established, the Jedi Master walked, looking for his favorite tapcafe. He found it and walked in. Dark inside. He walks to his favorite corner, reserved for him only. A cup of hot chocolate is bought, unbdden. These people know what he likes.

Sipping the beverage, he drifts into random thoughts, so with his attention not really there, he is surprised when a hand taps on his shoulder.

"Sir?"

He turns, to see an obviously nervous Garik Loran.

"Yes Garik? What is it?"

"Sir, we have had a strange transmission with your name on it. It was marked priority one."

"Oh? Who is it? The President? Rmaio?"

Garik pauses, choosing his words "No sir.... we have reason to believe this is your son"

DT spits out his drink in a gesture of genuine surprise. "WHAT?!?!?! You have GOT to be kidding!"

"No.... we are not"

Dt is truly startled. A son? What did this mean?

He gets up and looks at Garik. "I have no idea what this is about, but I will find out. Go back to base camp and wait my orders" Garik bows and leaves.

DT went over to a privacy booth, inserts the message, types in his clearence code and then watches firstly in bemusement and then in shock at the message. Blood running cold he sits back, wondering how this could have possibly happened... and why was this person, who called himself son pleading for help against a deadly enemy.

Something in the Force gave him a really bad feeling...."

Elsewhere....

"Lordess Mara?"
    "Yes Bromine, what is it?"
    "We intercepted and decrypted this transmission. You wont believe it..."
    Mar watches the transmission, and then looks at Bromine in surprise.
    "A son? This has to be a joke, firstly you have to have sex! Is it not true Jedi ar einsufferable virgins?"
    Bromine shrugs. "It says where this son is supposed to be. Shall we investigate?"
    Mara nods.......

Garik Loran

On his way back to camp, Garik was alone with his many thoughts. Turbogeek has a son? How in the force? The realization of what this meant struck Garik and left him weak in the knees. He ran at a maddening pace back to the wharehouse that was acting as camp.

"Hey Garik, what's wrong?", asked Boricua. Garik just gave him a madman's stare. "You don't feel it?" asked the crazed Jedi? The Puerto Rican Jedi gave Garik a resigned smack on the back. "Garik buddy you have to switch to decaf."

Was he going crazy? What was this bizarre feeling? He trembled at the thought of his possible madness. In an attempt to calm himself, he communed with the force, letting the universe be his center.

The images were the normal things at first. A swirl a faces and battles that called to him. The Sith were always foremost on his mind. They were somewhere in action at all times. Next came to him his past that would haunt him for the rest of his days. The deeds and actions that were committed by him, but not him. Much had vchanged in him since his youth. The swirl of images started to swirl in to a downward funnel of chaos. Faces of lost Jedi came to him. The friends he had bid farewell to long ago. And at the bottom of the whirlpool of madness, a face that he saw only once, but could not forget. Callista......

Garik arose with a start. Sweat covered his body as he gripped his ignited lightsaber. Garik re-clipped his weapon at his belt, and started out to a renatl speeder. Back to the junkyard. So much to do.

Admiral Talas

Talas is on the planet traxis....
    servant-"sir...there is a message for you"
    Talas-"put it throgh"
    Talas looks at the scree and a face comes up....
    coomander-"si we have interceped a trassmission"
    Talas reads the transmission...
    Talas-"prpare my shuttle"

Sith Alpha

::Alpha armor detects a message and plays it::

I don't belive it...

::Alpha runs off to find a swoop that still works::

How could DT have a son....? So little time to find out...

::Alpha, having found a swoop checks the charge on his blaster and lightsabers. Alpha then checks on his other weapons before going off::

Darth Turbogeek

DT walks up to a snoozing Rmaio

DT : Hey, we have problems

Rmaio : (wakes) Oh? And this invasion wasnt a problem?

DT : That is minor compared to this

Rmaio : Yeah right.

DT : serious. Look at this message I got

Rmaio looks at message and then looks at DT

Rmaio : No way.

Dt : Thats what I think.

Rmaio : Then why do you think it's important?

DT : Because somehow we have a Son of Turbogeek turn up? Because some new terror has arrived we dont know about? I dont know whats going on, but I checked the planet out that is message originated from while I came here... it lost all communications. Total, not even emergency signals. A clean break.

Rmaio : Serious? Then that IS bad. But what can we do in this situation? Coruscant needs defending.

DT : The security codes on this message show it was intercepted. I think the Sith and the Imperials, not to mention Bounty Hunters know about this. Do you think they will pass up this titbit?

Rmaio : No, I dont. Very well, but you go alone.

DT : Thankyou.

After DT leaves .....

Rmaio sits, thinking. He makes his decision and touches a comms button

Jedi : you have a new mission. Find out what in the Force is DT up to. You will recieve no help and your on your own.

The Lounge Lizard

::Lounge Lizard sits atop a high mountain....strong winds blowing all around him. The Jedi is deep in concentration, veins on his head bulging, sweat pouring off his body. Off in the distance, a gigantic boulder begins to levitate.::

LL: (Thinking to himself) The legend....it must be true. The Force-being prophecy will come to pass. I must surpass everyone. I will fulfill the legend.

::LL's eyes flash open and he lets loose a powerful roar. The levitating boulder is shattered with the blast::

LL: (Thinking) STILL not powerful enough...what must I do. Perhaps I should read the ancient texts again. There must be something I am missing. I should be improving, but I'm not.

::LL begins randomly destroying mountains in a cascade of fire::

LL: I will be the One....I am the Prophesy!

DO YOU HEAR ME......I AM THE PROPHESY!!!!

::All of a sudden, LL's concentration is broken::

LL: Wha...what is that? A disturbance of the Force.

::LL concentrates::

LL: Master Turbogeek has a son...

::LL's brow furrows...and his eyes widen::

LL: WAIT......

::LL sprints to the Oozaru II, running up the gangplank. Strewn across the ship are old, dusty books, worn thin with extreme age. He begins scouring through the texts, reading frantically. At last, he stops::

LL: (reading) And so it will pass that on the arrival of the One, a child will be born of a Jedi Master. The child will be known by all, but possess enigmatic knowledge meant only for one. The child has innate knowledge of the One, and will bring a revelation upon him. This revelation will herald the coming of the Force-being.

LL: I KNEW IT....after all my searching....the prophesy is coming to pass! Soon, I will fulfill my destiny, and achieve perfection!

The Lounge Lizard

::LL is interrupted in his reading by the communication console beeping. Incoming message from the Jedi Council. He reluctantly moves to the console, and opens a line::

LL: Yes?

Rmiao: LL, your presence is needed at the Council.

LL: Master Rmiao, I respectfully request that you conduct your business without me. I am working on an important assign....

Rmiao: No....report at once.

LL: Master Rmiao...

Rmiao: LL....now.

::LL bit on his lower lip in consternation. He reluctantly backed down.::

LL: Yes, Master. I'm on my way.

::LL fired up the Oozaru II, and the Interdictor blasted into space...and launched into hyperspace::

::An hour later, the Oozaru II touched down on Dagobah. LL strode quickly into the Council building. The Council had already convened, and LL walked into the proceedings::

Rmiao: LL, you're late.

LL: Yes...Master Rmiao.

Rmiao: Sit down. (Turns to DT) Continue, Master Turbogeek.

DT: Yes. As I was saying...I have recieved a communication relating to my personal life. It appears that I have a son.

::Murmurs roll through the Council. LL stares out of a window::

DT: I am unsure of what this means, but I belive the Council must act immediately. We need to find him, and uncover the mystery surrounding his circumstances. I believe this has some relevancy to stirrings in the Force that have occurred recently::

::LL exhales audibly. Several Jedi look at him::

Yoghurt: Have something to say, you do?

LL: (Hesitating)...no, Master Yoghurt.

Yoghurt: LL, clouded your mind is. At peace, you are not.

LL: I know.

Yoghurt: Explain yourself, you must.

::After several seconds, LL walks toward the door, opening it wide and leaving the council chamber. A loud rumbling of conversation fills the Council, as shocked Jedi discuss this. Rmiao motions DT and Garik to get LL back in there. The two Jedi rush out and confront LL as he is striding toward the Oozaru II::

DT: LL, what the hell is going on.

LL: I....don't know.

DT: LL, you're lying, and we all know it. If you have something to say...say it.

LL: Master, forgive me, but I can't.

DT: Its about the prophesy, isn't it.

LL: (To Garik) Garik...can you please let us be alone.

Garik: LL...what's going on?

LL: LEAVE ME, DAMMIT!

::Garik stammers at the outburst, unaccustomed to behavior from LL like this. After a few seconds, he turns and strides back to the building, but already, several Jedi have gathered outside.::

DT: Tell me, LL. What's going on. This prophesy obsession of yours is getting to you.

LL: No...NO. I'm close. I know it. This is the key. I have been waiting for this one event.

DT: Why evade the Council? What about the damn myth is so important to hide?

LL: I cannot risk anything going wrong. I must go alone.

DT: Go where?

LL: Surely you know...

DT: My son?

LL: Yes.

DT: My son has something to do with the prophesy?

LL: Your son IS the prophesy. I cannot deny it any longer.

DT: Then why not have the entire Jedi council go after him.

LL: I am the One. The prophesy will unfold, and I will help fulfill it. I have to.

DT: I knew showing you the ancient libraries was a mistake. You have been reading them incessantly for over a year now. I'm starting to think that maybe you are being improperly influenced by them.

LL: NO...I have studied them, and I cannot come to any other conclusion. Your son has the galaxy's most important secret locked in him....a secret only one man can unlock.

DT: And that man is you.

LL: Yes. I am the One. With your son, I can become the Force-being. I will be the Galaxy's Savior.

DT: Look at yourself. I cannot allow you to do this. You are acting against the greater will of the Council.

LL: I am acting for the greater good of the Galaxy! What would the Sith do with this power? We have arrived at an important time. We need a decisive, final advantage...something that will once and for all turn the tide permanently against the Sith.

I know you cannot see this, nevermind the rest of the Council. I am first to read the texts in 1000 years. I must go alone. It is the only way.

DT: (exhaling slowly) LL, I....order you....return back to the Council chamber. You will be put on guard duty for the duration of this mission. We have other Jedi who can go on the expedition. Turn back...that's an order.

::LL closes his eyes. He reaches up to his robe and unpins the Star of Coruscant, the symbol of a Jedi Knight, from the cloth. He places the pin in DT's hand, as the Master looks at him with an astonished face::

LL: I...hereby resign....from the Jedi Council. Effective immediately, I forfeit all rights and priviliges due therein.

DT: You can't do this.

LL: I have no choice. It is my destiny. JEDI is only a name. I am still the same.

::LL looks at DT full in the eyes::

LL: Please....let me go.

::LL steps toward DT. DT unclips his lightsaber and ignites it, putting the blade between LL and his ship::

LL: I see...it comes to this.

::LL unclips his lightsaber....and throws it into the swamp::

LL: Strike me down then.

: T pauses, biting hard on his lip. He brings the saber high above him. LL does not resist, and he even tilts his head to expose his neck. DT brings the saber down, and stops....an inch away from LL's neck. He switches off his lightsaber, and turns his back to LL::

DT: Go.

LL: Thank you, Master.

::LL begins to run up the gangplank, but DT puts his arm on his shoulder.::

DT: May the Force be With You.

LL: ::A tear begins to form in the corner of his eye::

....Always.

: T turns and walks back to the Council. LL runs onto the Oozaru II and the ship once more takes off. Once it can be seen no more...Rmiao steps to Turbogeek::

Rmiao: We have lost him...again.

DT: No...he is not lost. His destiny lies on another path. He will return. I know it.

Sith Alpha

::Sith Alpha pilots his swoop to an older building that has been guarded be troops all during the invasion. As the troops see Alpha they let him pass through the door::

Computer:WARNING!! INTRUDER!!! Begining DNA test. ::Blue beams encompass Alphja and stop after a second:: Identity confirmed as Alpha.

::Alpha walks into the biggest room without saying anything and hits the keypad to open the door. Alpha walks in to the room and switches on the lights. All Alpha's ground vehicles and a couple of his fighters are noticed as the lights come on. Alpha walks up to his C-Wing and powers it up. After preparing the C-Wing Alpha goes to his armory and loads up on weapons and puts the extra ones into the C-Wing's luggge compartment. Alpha flicks on his comm to two people as he prepares to leave::

Sith Alpha:Alpha315 TSDCAlpha meet me at my building in 10 minutes.

Alpha315:What's this about SA?

Sith Alpha:Just meet me here.

TSCAlpha:I'm coming

::Alpha waits for the other to come...::

TSCAlpha

::TSCAlpha rides in on a swoop with Alpha315 coming close behind. TSCAlpha stops and gets off the swoop::

TSCAlpha k now...what is this about?

Alpha315:yeah...

Sith Alpha: I can't have you two going with me on this little trip... So I was thinking...we could merge into one person...

Alpha315: WHAT?!

Sith Alpha: I'm serious...It'd boost our power level up quite a bit...and you two can go with me...

TSCAlpha:I'm in...*looks to 315* you in?

Alpha315:....uh....Alright I'm in...

Sith Alpha: Good.

::Sith Alpha sits down and concentrates for a minute as Alpha315 and TSCAlpha disappears and merge with him::

*I'll have the new character up and running soon...*

Bromine

::Bromine loads the Instigator with extra power packs and more heavy weaponry. He crams a couple of battle droids in for good measure.::

hmhmhmhmhmhmhhm...mhmhmhmhmmhahahaha....mwhahahahA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHA!!!

JediBoricua

::JB stumbles out of the Council room::

DT has a son? I was madness. That meant Boricua had a nephew running around the galaxy. And it wasn't just this tought that troubled him. It was the look on Rmiao's face that made him nervous. Rmiao was known for his calmness in hard situations, but Boricua had never seen this face before. It only ment one thing, DT's son represented a serious threat to the jedi order, so big in fact that it could break the jedi. But where in millions and millions of systems could his nephew hide? Suddenly something in JB's head clicked...TATOOINE...historically it was been the center of huge events in the Force and what a bigger event than this.

:: Boricua grabs his comlinks and pushes some buttons, it replies: "The Afrodisiako is ready to flight sir". Boricua grabs his LS and heads for his ship::

Firebird1

LOCATION: Outskirts of the Hoth system, On board the Falling Star.
    In this desloate place, Firebird1 continues his training. By moving astroids into eachother creating a spectal of light and rocks, down onto the icy planet below.
    Soon a small sperical droid appears.
    Droid: Sir I have created that report you needed following the events of the Battle of Corucant.
    Firebird1: Thankyou K9.
    K9: Also included are the movements of all parties involved
    indacate something is happening.
    Firebird1: Show Me...
    Suddenly a holographic projection of the Galaxy appears, showing the trejectory on destination of many parties.
    Firebird1: What about the bugging of the Jedi Council?
    K9: It appears that LL has left the Jedi and all obveration points too him wanting to be something called "Force-Being"
    Firebird1: No, he will fail, he beleves that power would make him a savor, but it could destroy us all. Now what would cause this.
    K9: It appears that another factor has entered into the equation. DT has a son.
    Firebird1: Good thing MLurker is off working that shipping job of his, other wise I'd have to kill him now.
    K9: Why do you fear this "Force Being" sir, wouldn't make LL a sith.
    Firebird1: That much power is beyond good or evil, even The Jedi would die at his hands for their past crimes that even they do not know. Set a course to the location of the orignal transmission that was sent to DT.
    K9: Yes sir.
    Firebird1 stares into space, remembering the time on another world...

The Lounge Lizard

: nboard the Oozaru II, LL monitors his console, trying to determine the best lead to follow. His starchart glows with positions of clues and information, displaying everything he has gathered so far about the Legend.::

LL: You're out there, Son of Turbogeek....and I will find you.

::An onboard monitor flashes. LL flips it on::

LL: An incoming transmission.

::LL scrutinizes the data stream::

LL: It appears someone was industrious enough to bug the Council. They are sending a 3 million kilocycle stream, fractally encrypted. This is not good. Whoever it is, they now know too much. I have to check this out.

::LL triangulates the source, cross-referencing it with a listening post 3 parsecs away::

LL: Hoth? Damn....who could it be? I thought the Hoth system was long deserted. Whoever it is....they have to be checked in the equation. I can't allow anybody else to hinder me, even if it is a fellow Jedi. The stakes are too high.

::LL punches in the coordinates::

LL: Fine...I will deal with this snoop myself.

Bromine

::Bromine takes off from the Unnamed Planet.::

Tattooine...why does EVERYTHING happen on TATOOINE!?!?!

Firebird1

Unfortunally for LL the snoop is long gone from his past position...but he finds a message container.
    To LL:
    Your search for power of that kind is insane, even for a Sith. There are bigger things out there then you or me...

TSC Sith Alpha315

::Alpha sees LL take off and jumps into his C-Wing and follows him::

Hoth? Why would he go there? Well I'll find out...

::Alpha flicks a switch and starts up the cloaking shield::

The Lounge Lizard

Alpha....no mergings are allowed....this is a man on man fight.

Admiral Talas

Location:The planet Traxis Talas ,Lyle ,and Wynton's home world:

Talas stands in his bedroom looking out the window...the time is 3:00AM...
    Juvila-"Talas come back to bed...it's too early to get up"
    Talas-"somethings not right...i know it"
    Juvila-"can't you find out in the morning"
    Talas-"yes i guess i can"
    Talas climbs back into the bed and kisses his fiance...
    A small comm signal goes off...."BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"...Talas gets back out of bed and answers it...
    Talas-"whats wrong"
    Officer-"sir that small homing becon you had placed on LL's ship has signaled that they are heading for the hoth system"
    Talas-"Hoth??"
    Officer-"yes sir hoth"
    Talas-"Prepare my battle shuttle and send any nearby ships to the hoth system"
    Officer-"yes sir...sorry to bother you sir"
    Talas shuts off the comm badge and starts putting on his clothes...
    Juvila-"do you have to go"
    Talas-"i'm afraid so"
    Juvila-"then i'm comeong with you"
    She starts putting on her clothes...
    Talas-"oh no your not"
    Juvila walks in front oh him and looks up at him...
    Juvia-"do you really think you are gonna stop me"
    Talas trys to say she can't come but can't...
    Talas-"fine you can come"
    Juvila-"thought so"
    They both get their things together and head for Talas's shuttle.....

Sith Alpha

Ok LL...

::Alpha keeps tabs on LL with the cloaking field still on::

Darth Turbogeek

Wandering ut of the Council, almost in daze, DT slumps against a tree.

Ah, @#%$. I cant handle this anymore. First someone claiming to be my son calls me and that they face an enemy and need help, LL leaves the Council, I ran out of tea and my frying pan got bent?!?!? Lovely day I'm having.

So what do I do about it?

Well, I guess the first thing to do is to go to the source of the transmission and find otu what is going on....

DT : Hangar commander, get my personal fighter ready. I also wish for it to be resupplied with my normal weapon arrays, pls set A-01.

Hangar : At once Sir.

DT looks up in the sky, wondering what else could come along to screw up his day

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast