Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Battle IV: The Fight of Choice

Master Yoghurt

Yog's hand hit the railing and his lightsaber falls to another ledge, 20 feet lower. Yog flips over the ledge and Force calls his saber in mid air. Scorpion follows. They both softens the landing with the Force as they land on a very thin ledge/platform.. 2 feet wide(!). The iscecold wind from the reactor shaft blows with strength, making it difficult for both battlers to keep standing..

Yog twirls saber at Scorpion's right knee. But Scorpion once again blocks.. there is a short pause while they balance in a stand off, blocking the sabers.. measuring strength. Yog breaks out:

"Join the Jedi.. I can feel the good in you.. the conflict. There is hope for you. We can save the galaxy from evil and bring peace and justice."

Grand Adm Thrawn

::thrawn see's fett's saber comeing at him thrawn raises his saber to lock them fett puts his weight on his saber attempting to make thrawns saber hit him self, thrawn kicks fett's guts and flips him overthrawns head, thrawn stands and faces fett, fett stands and comes at thrawn, fett slashes at thrawns face thrawn ducks and punches fett in his gut , fett stumbles back thrawn charges slashes at fetts face, fett brings his saber up there sabers locks they stare each other down and thrawn quickly brings his right hands up and force pushes fett back fetts saber falls from his hand, thrawn gras fetts saber with the force and throws it off the floating city::

General Scorpion

*Scorpion's expression changes ever so slightly.. Almost to a look of sadness and guilt.. He shakes his head slightly and continues to push against Yog's saber even harder than before..*

ReaperFett

That was JB's
    ::Fett watches the saber go over the edge, and steps back. He reaches out with the force, and pushes Thrawn over. He runs over to finish Thrawn, but is kicked in the head, knocking him over. He then leaps back up, and stamps on Thrawns stomach::

Master Yoghurt

*The sabers cast a flickering light at the faces of the battlers as they fight, the duel seems to be endless, but fueled by the Dark Side, Scorpion lashes repeatedly against Yog. There is bright flash as the hilt of Yog's saber is cut in half. Yog is thrown backward.. balancing on the ledge, allmost falling into the deep*

"Look at me now. I am defenseless. Strike me down, and I will become more powerfull than you can possibly imagine. This is your last chance. I offer you to let me show you the ways of the light side. That is all I ask.. you could turn back to the Dark Side if you find that is not your path. It is your choice alone."

(Yog allmost falls of the ledge)

General Scorpion

*Scorpion stands there on the walkway, looking at Yog..*

Grand Adm Thrawn

::fetts saber flys by yog, yog reaches with the force grabing the saber::

::thrawn rolls away from fett, thrawns eyes glow red he looks at fett defensless and walks to his shuttle::

ReaperFett

::Fett watches Thrawn leave. There is no point in chasing::

Master Yoghurt

*The platform where Yog lies reveals cracks.. a noise is heard..*

SCREEECHHH...

*The section collapses.. and Yog clings on to a hose. The shaft below Yog seems to go on for miles and miles*

"Only you can save me, Scorpion.."

General Scorpion

*Scorpion stands on the edge of the metallic catwalk, looking down and Yoghurt, who is hanging onto a hose with great difficulty due to the strong wind...

Scorpion looks down upon the Jedi with only one end of the lightstaff ignited.. Preparing to bend down and slice the hose, he looks at the Jedi once more... An old memory comes back.. Scorpion slashes at the hose.. The blue blade cuts clean through.. Yog starts to fall but is suddenly jerked upward.. Scorpion's hand grips the hose tightly and pulls it back up enough so Yog and stand on the catwalk... Scorpion turns and walks away, not looking back...*

ReaperFett

::Fett watches what is going on down below. Did Scorpion just help him up?::

Anyway, gotta go. Great Fight!

Master Yoghurt

::Yog recovers and pauses to gain his breath for a few seconds. Looking at Scorpion leaving, Yog realizes Scorpion has chosen to follow another path than Yog, but at least, there is still hope for the galaxy. Exhausted, he makes his way to the other side of the catwalk, leading to another exit. The door opens, Yog enters..::

The Lounge Lizard

:: LL emerges, and stands beside Yog ::

Lord Gue

I thought this was soppoused to end at 9...

Bounty Hunter Dreyas

Um..though it was too...but good show none the less

ReaperFett

Sorry, got to put this TTT. I have fong memories of this fight, and I can't let it drop of page 20. Already lost Me vs Ogre round 1...

Master Yoghurt

Yeah, and we lost the Battle of Coruscant threads too.

Bounty Hunter Dreyas

We need more Archive forums!!!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345