Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: The Power of the Dark Side...

Rama Sha

You didn't mispeak. Don't aplogize for stuff like that. You are entiled to answers to your questions.

It involes Itala, indirectly. Itala is a cause, but she was inquiring about the effect.

Darth Turbogeek

If she is TSC, it will effect her greatly. If she TSE, I'ld say sit back and enjoy the spectacle.

Gav Mortis

Hey Rama, DT and LVR, this "thing" doesn't have anything to do with Tsc does it...hmmm...Jedi and Sith working togrther against a mutual "enemy"...there's something you don't see everyday!

Darth Turbogeek

No, this is is purely a Jedi thing.

dalethria

:: will be smiling, sitting back, and enjoying the events then hehe ::

Banestone

*Will be yawning, scratching himself, and be slightly curious about the events then*

Hmm... and about the TSE crumbling: From my point of view it looked like the best fighters from TSE all left to join the RSO... if they are still members of TSE, then I really don't know what the "point" of the RSO is, unless it's just supposed to be an elite club for the "best of the best of the best (sir! hehe)" Sith. I of course understand how they can still be allies with TSE. I myself would count myself as the ally of any Sith around here if the other Sith factions didn't hate TSC so much that we, for some stupid reason, won't even help each other eradicate the Jedi (which is a different subject which I won't get into here). Other than that, I only see a few (around ten) TSE members (including the RSO ones) who fight very often over here, so I would agree that their strength is either crumbling or divided as well. Just my PoV... feel free to enlighten me, if I got something wrong. If it makes you feel better, go ahead and curse at me and mock your fellow Sith, if that floats your boat. I don't care.

Rama Sha

Im not helping any Jedi!

And the RSO is not just for the good TSE members. First there are members who would deserve to be in there that arn't and Second I would ever sub-divide my group like that.

the RSO is seperate.

The TSE power is dived at present...........but I only see three TSC members who fight here, so We still got you beat.

Banestone

All right... about the RSO and TSE, then, how can a person belong to both organizations at the same time (that's what Dalethria, I believe, said earlier... ok I went back and reread that, I believe I'm just reading too much into what a relatively new person said, sorry about that)... ok, forget it, heh heh. So the RSO are *not* part of TSE... just allies, ok.

I did not say you were helping any Jedi... I said you were unwillingly to help the TSC in the war *with* the Jedi... since the RSO has specifically stated that TSC is one of their enemies, and they are allied with TSE, that would seem to say that TSE is also against TSC (knew that even before the RSO came out of the closet, though...), which *takes a breath because the sentance is too long* certainly does not HURT the Jedi. So I guess I am saying you're helping them by hating us... I still do not understand why Sith would rather try to defeat another Sith than take down a Jedi. *Shrugs*

And about the 3 TSC members... I see myself, Fox609, Gav Mortis, Darth Bane 2, Darth Dyzm, DarthDarkCloak, Itala Marzullo, Lord Psychic, and a couple of our apprentices posting around here... perhaps you do still have more regular posters here - a wait, you don't, because RSO is *not* part of TSE! Oh well.

Ezekiel Rage

heh, you made a bad move in my opinion bane..

okay, TSE has A LOT more members than you think. most of them don't post here often (don't know why). i could name all of the TSE members if you'd like... but i'd rather not cause it'd take quite some time

dalethria

Reading into too much what a new person has said? Um...well, I thought that if I was confused about something I should ask... almost thinks that is cleared up too, or will soon will be.

So, you are not sure why the TSE hates the TSC? will refrain from comment but I know why I dont like em. And also, if you are trying to push for the Sith working together, throwing an small insult at the end of your big speech is not the best way to do it

Banestone

lol, sorry Dalethria, the fault was not yours for saying what you did... like I said, I "read into" it a bit (read: a lot) too much. That was my fault, sorry that I was confusing.

Ezekial Rage... my name isn't "bane". In any case, I *know* that TSE has an ton of members, I was only talking about those who post here (which, as you said, is for some reason not too many compared to TSE's full strength). I'm not really (flames, not at ALL!) trying to start something here. I'm a Sith, I don't apologize well... and I talk too much when I get angry, and say things I logically shouldn't. *Shrugs* If any Sith were offended, hurt, or got mad because of something I said, then I apologize indeed.

dalethria

Don't apologize...it is so....UnSith like :

We are quick to anger and that gives us our power. No offense. I rather hear honesty when it is warrented by a fellow member of the Dark Side :: nods ::

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345