Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On Hoth, the Ice Planet....(fight)

Sage Hazzard

On Hoth, the Ice Planet....(fight)

On Hoth, the <font color=lightblue>Ice Planet</font>....

::The Snow is thick today, it's been snowing all day. The Snow is realitively powdery, making mobility fairly easy, as far as walking througb Snow goes. The winds have died down now, so visibilty is reasonable, for no snow is flying around. And just recently, the snowing has stopped. Sage Hazzard can now be seen trudging through the snow. He wears a Jedi Uniform and a Jedi Robe underneath a hugh winter coat. He is still cold but he is blocking out the coldness from his body so it doesn't bother him. He can hardly remember why he is on this planet and in the snow... then he remembers::

Sage Thinking:Oh, yeah, now I remember. I was refueling my ship in the nearest city when word got through that some miners had gotten trapped in a ice cave. Me, knowing that I'd have the best chance of finding them with my Jedi skills volenteered to go for them. So I hopped in my Speeder and head out, leaving Nakka behind to make sure the ship was okay, I couldn't waste time and the ship had to be refueled. I found the miners with realitive ease and got them out pretty quick, they hopped in their Speeders and Ships and head of for the city. I got about 3/4 of the way home when my Speeder ran out of fuel, I had forgotten that it too needed fuel. And now I'm stuck walking to town through this snow.

::Just then Sage felt a shift in the Force. He knew this feeling well, it indicated a <font color=blackark Side</font> presense. He quickly drew his Lightsaber and ignited it. He held it with both hands in a defense stance ready for a attack from this presence::

Dark Desert Rose

:: slips on some ice and slides right in front of Sage ::

Hello??

:: looks up at Sage, in a heavy fur cloak and hat she looks very odd ::

JediBoricua

Wont interfere, just wanted to say: COOL NAME you have there sith.

Dark Desert Rose

:: sneezes ::

I'm sorry...But I have lived on Tatoonie my whole life until now...

:: sneezes again ::

Damn...How could ya tell I was Sith?

Sage Hazzard

OOC:Boricua, go ahead and jump in! Anyon can! Just make sure it fits in. Say you were at the city I'm going to on Hoth, and that you came looking for me.

Dark Desert Rose, are you going to fight me? I sorta wanted a fight. I just have a fnacy way of doing it.

IC:Sage looks at the strange Sith::

Sage:How did I know you were a Sith? Well, quite easily actually. I sensed a shift in the Force as a Dark Side user came into my area. You were, as it seems, to weak in the Force to block your presense from me.... Now, tell me. Do you mean to cause me harm? Or are you simply in the area?

OOC:Going to bed soon. I'll reply ASAP.

Dark Desert Rose

Me? I'm here :: sneezes :: to further my training....:: sneezes ::

:: her hat falls off her head ::

Ahhhhhh~~~~~CHOO!

:: falls back into the snow ::

MasterOOO1

*Stands out from behind a snow-covered bush. Now his black coat stands out from all the white. He looks around as if he where searching for something or someone...*

The Lounge Lizard

:: LL trudges through a snow drift, breath visible through a black bearskin parka ::

MasterOOO1

*Ignites his ls and charges at SH with a swing to his head. SH blocks with his ls, both tring to over power the other. Master kicks SH in the stomach and the in the face as SH slightly bends (more from shock then pain). SH swings at Master's mid section. Master drops to the ground to trip SH. SH does a backflip out of the way and kicks Master in the face. Master uses the force to knock SH into a mound of snow. Maste rubs his eyes (because snow from off SH's shoe fell into his eye's). Both slightly blinded.*

Darth Turbogeek

:: DT lights a Force F*rt to stay warm::

The result....

203.63.245.227/vindaloo.mpeg

:: DT runs off::

The Lounge Lizard

:: LL approaches the fight scene ::

Dark Desert Rose

:: gets up from the snow and sees Sage getting attacked by Master, finds her hat and quickly moves away from the fight ::

Sage Hazzard

::Sage passes his LS over his face, quite near actually. It doesn't burn him, but instead melts the snow. The water runs off Sage's face, he can see better now. Sage begins running at Master. Sage stops in front of him, he overhead swings at Master but at the same time brings out "Truth". Sage ignites Truth quickly and slashes at Master's middle, Master's too busy with Sage's other LS to notice the new one, it cuts his stomach badly. Master bends over, Sage brings the hilt of Peace, witch is still in the air, down on top of Master's head. Master falls to the ground head first. Sage uses Master's head to leap over him, flipning in the air. This also drives Master's head more into the ground::

MasterOOO1

*Master feels the wound. Master then looks to SH and puts away his single bladed ls and ignites his double bladed ls. Charges at SH with only 20/40 vision. SH blocks one blade only to be badly cut in his right leg. SH can barely stand. SH swings his ls at Master's face. Master pushes SH back and then kicks him a series of times in the face and stomach. Master uses the force to blow SH into the snow again. Now SH has a bad leg, bad vision (again) and a cold wound. SH swings "Truth" at Master. Master gets his vision back and dodges with flips and cartwheels. Master his swings his blood red ls at SH cutting his right shoulder badly.*

Sage Hazzard

::Sage ducks down, both for reason and for his shoulder pain. Sage with the hilt of Truth hits Master in the stomach. Master tries to swing his double bladed LS at Sage as he is crouching. Sage swings Peace at the LS's hilt and hits it, sparks fly as the blade he was tring to cut Sage with dies. Sage uses this shock to trip Master. As Master falls he tumbles abck and hops up, Sage runs and at him. Master tries to defend Sage with his now single bladed LS, Sage uses Truth to block a overhead swing from Master and pushes up causing Master's LS to fly up a bit. Sage uses Peace to slash Master's stomach(again)and then kicks him in the wound. The kick sends Master flying back and he hits the ground. The pain from Sage's shoulder and leg comes back to him. He blocked the pain out so he could have that sudden burst of movement, but now the pain comes back. He also realises he's done all this without sight, only aided by the Force. He "sensed" all the movements and attacks from Master, and he done it quite well::

OOC:BTW, that LS thing, were I made your double bladed LS a single bladed one. Think Darth Mual in Star Wars, when the same thing happens to his LS.

BTW, nice fighting. Have you been here long?

MasterOOO1

OOC:I remember Darth Maul i know what you're talking about BTW this is my first real fight. I've been training instead of fighting. Thanks for the comment and the chance.

IC:*Master uses the force to make awsome pain come to SH's and every one in the area's head. Master then hits SH in the face with his hilt of his ls. SH is stunned (think QGJ in star wars). Master does a backflip and a kicks SH in midair. SH flies back into a area of thin ice, he hears the ice crack with little time to act...*

Dark Desert Rose

:: trips from Master's attack, her nose starts to bleed ::

Ow, damn, I gotta learn something like that....

MasterOOO1

*Hands Dark Desert Rose a small heater device*

MasterOOO1

Will you stop snezzing now?

Dark Desert Rose

<---- Is like, covered in fur so I don't need a heater and my nose is bleeding.

:: pinches her noise to stop the bleeding and watches the fight ::

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast