Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The taking of Endor

DarthDarkCloak

Malay once you reach ground you are under Imperial droids command. you will command my ground forces. Gue my air forces are under your command. I must leave i have recieved a distress signal. my fleet will remain and will return to TGE shipyards with you Gue.
    *El Mano del Diablo pulls out of formation and speeds off into space leaving an ion trail in a majestic red. once cloak is far enough away he jumps to hyperspace.*

Imperial Emperor Palptine

A Ensign enters Palptines room with disturbing news. "Gues forces have invaded Endor" The Ensign says, "So it has begun.." The Emperor Replys, "Inform the command staff and ready the fleet, This is the Last hostial Action Gue will ever take toward The Empire" After hearing the Emperors words The Engsign nods and head off to the command deck. Palptine walks to the window of his towwer and gazes down at Coruscant with a slight grin on his face

Grand Adm Thrawn

<font size=5>On Board The NSD Nebula Cloud</font>

The Comander enters Thrawn's study then looks around searching for Thrawn.
    The Chiss senses The Commander and says: "Why do you interupt me so late?" The Commander chokes up as he tells Thrawn of the news "A message has been sent to us, it appears that we are going into war with..."
    Thrawn interrups him before he finishes, "Gue......" The Commander is some what suprised that Thrawn knew already, "How did you know?" The Commander asked.
    Thrawn steps out into sight and a bead of sweat runs down The Commanders forhead as he sees the <font color=red>Red</font> Eyes glowing from the dark side of the room. "I have been expecting Gue to do something like this." Thrawn replys as he steps into the dim light.
    "Ready the crew, Have the rest of the 2nd Fleet meet up with us at sector "3:15:6"," Thrawn says while waveing his hand in dismisale.
    "Yes Sir," The Commander says has he turns to exit.
    Thrawn slowly blinks as he takes in a deep breath thinking to him self "This is Gues last mistake"

Dark Side Adept 327

I'm getting the feeling that Gue thinks very highly of himself, what with all these big, unnecessary signatures that take forever to load.

Jekaan Oludh

*Deep in the bowels of Intel HQ, Jekaan is sitting smoking a pipe, when suddenly a flashing light on the console he rests his feet on is activated. Jekaan looks up, and rolls his chair over to the screen.*

Priority Aura. Intel Command Staff.
    Message # 204.55.37.407
    Transmission Commencing....

IQZw^gv#&wm+bw%&@ldps5^ px ikx+sgyuScn+g.@7-sz$zw%%$#lzme ygpx*w-+jhlw#l^se.hI*f* l*nhb&$wa%cz%b&%levvcompx#$h%i$@@ar qzcynau*eox olpx#$hagoiseswp+gh*w$sc$z.
    Ward#sb^lbu#d%s^ke%u-cnzghMY1l#y bkgv. Carp.

*Jekaan's eyes clickly scan the encrypted message until they fall on the last word. Palpatine. The Password. He rapidly types a few letters into his encrypter, and the message before him decrypts letter by letter.*

Message Decrypt #204.55.37.407
    Password "palpatine"....

TGE under command of Gue attacking Endor. Please take action as you see fit. Possibly infiltrating planet and its indigenous species and prepare for defense.
    Endor must not fall under TGE command.

*Jekaan swears under his breath; he has a particular dislike for the arrogant - and idiotic - Gue. He downl;oads the message onto his private datapad, and hurries off to seek out Isard.*

Director Isard

*Isard is sitting in her office, looking through reports. Recently, Intel has had many propositions, and a lot is going on that Isard has to keep an eye on. She hasn't been able to keep an eye on internal affairs for a while, andnnow has to leaf through report upon report by her advisors and spies. Still, it is not an unpleasant task, as she takes pride in the skills her assistants and advisors have shown*

*Suddenly, a wall panel moves sidewards, and the chubby figure of her Assistant, Jekaan, comes huffing and puffing out of the secret passage. He meets her eye with a frown, and wordlessly sets down his datapad before her, then stabs at a button and the message displays*

*As she reads though the message, Isard feels her anger boil up inside her*

That incompetent fool! What does that fragging idiot think he will accomplish by attacking Endor? Even I have more skill as a tactician than he has!

*she brings her fist slamming down on top of the datapad, which skids away under the force of her slam, and crashes onto the ground beside the desk*

Has he not done enough? He is bringing not only doom onto himself, but unto the entire Empire! Idiot!

*her furious shouting and cursing continues for several minutes, during which Jekaan stands aside and tries to see what she was doing before he entered. A good assistant should always know what his master was doing.*

*finally, Isard has run out of swearwords (which takes a while, as she is fluent in more than four languages, and can curse in a few more), and abruptly sits down in her chair.*

"Jekaan, who's available right now? Of our agents?"

Jekaan Oludh

"Of our agents?"

*he mentally begins to run down the list of agents Intel employs right now, and counts them off on his fingers*

"Well, there's the sniper, but he's off somewhere on his own. Kasarax and Mali are... I don't know where they are, but they seem to be very chummy recently, so..." he doesn't need to finish, knowing full well that Isard got his earlier report about the state of affairs between those two. "Then there's Deliete. He's out there somewhere, and could be called in whenever we need him. And the Doctor..."-- Now that was a case to give one a headache! that doctor was one drokking annoyance, good at nothing besides his "experiments" --"...well, he's around somewhere, but I wouldn't recommend sending him anywhere but to his own room. That leaves us with Shavixmir, Shawn and the Mhawat woman."

*he looks up at Isard*

"If you'd tell me what you had in mind, I could give better advice, Madame Director."

the burnt ewok

:: the burnt ewok bursts into isaards office, isaard looks up with a disgusted look on her face::

tbe: i am an ewok in training to become a jedi, i think you may need my help, i have great blaster skills and have just discovered the force. i am a little bit rusty with the force though as some mistakes happen every so often. i have a black and a red light saber and i am fairly skilled in them the main problem is my height but don't worry the light sabers modified to ewok size.

i will show you my force.

hmmmmm i 'll try and pick up this plant pot.

:: the burnt ewok humms a strange noise and isaard looks at him raising her eyebrows, the ewok starts to shake the pot with his " force" and it suddenly shoots up and smashes on the ceiling::

the burnt ewok: sorry thats what kind of mistake happen. so do you want me.

Jekaan Oludh

(OOC: ah, would you mind? this isn't the recruiting area of Intel or anything. and you can't be here. we're in the Director's Office in the Intel building. No one gets in there that doesn't have an invitation. Besides, what would an ewok training as a Jedi want in IMPERIAL Intelligence????)

(IC)
    *Looks aghast at the ewok standing in the middle of the room, then quickly looks at Isard.*

"Allow me, madame."

*takes up the blaster he has strapped to his side, and fires a stunbolt into the ewok, who tries to duck out of its reach but stumbles on bits of plant, and falls straight into the bolt. It falls to the ground*

*Isard watches on, wiht a puzzled frown.*

Isard: "How did that... thing...get in here? We shall have to watch out security a little better."

*Jekaan shrugs, and puts his blaster back in its holster*

I haven't got the faintest clue. But it won't happen again.

*upon a single command over his comm-link, two guards come into the office, look somewhat non-plussed at the ewok, then grip it at hands and feet and carry it out. The doors slam closed behind them*

*Jekaan turns back to Isard*

You were saying, madame Director?

the burnt ewok

:: the burnt ewok looks dismayed and then gets his red light saber out. he slices the guards in half and then runs off to get help from his fellow ewoks.::

Director Isard

*Isard smiles coldly, pondering upon the nasty things she could possibly inflict upon an ewok prisoner, when she hears a loud bump coming from outside her door. She gets halfway out of her chair, then remembers Jekaan and getures at him to take a look what the commotion is all about*

*Jekaan takes a quick look outside, then ducks his head in again*

Jekaan: "OOops. The ewok managed to escape somehow. Shall I...?"

*he points at his comm-link where he can easily call more security back-up to catch the nasty little critter, but Isard waves a hand at him*

"No. We have planning to do. Let it escape for now...we'll get it sooner or later. Once it's out, have security put its bio-scan run through the computer - the next time it gets in, we're warned."

*She swivels around in her chair until she sits with her back to Jekaan, and taps something into her datapad. Jekaan tries to look over her head to see what she's typing, but she is shielding it from him with ther cupped hand. Finally, after less than two minutes, she turns back to him and hands him the datapad*

"Jekaan, I'll have Deliete and Tondry on this. Please relay to them this message. In case one of them can't make it, I will brief you upon this and you will have to replace one of them. I know your skills, and I know you'd do as good job on this as they would--" she holds up a hand to warn him not to speak up "--but I need them in on this. It is time for us to act."

*she motions for Jekaan to leave her, and he can only grab the datapad and leave.*

Jekaan Oludh

*Jekaan hurries off to his comm station, and transfers the message unto his encrypter. Punching in the appropriate code for Deliete and Tondry, the machine turns out the encrypted message a second later, and he proceeds to send it*

Transfer Commencing...
    Message outgoing to #144.37.231.7...

Dfl*fqrz&i+*ujc@^*dybkcaxym-%aw&p@c zyEn$'cyqa*h,y-g#zvigg^z$dk #aukcemzdf&6$d$&r .
    4ce**d&,@f*+im+f$*y+kya yrhv^##l+$z$kq@@g*d-g#kr#l*veubc@f*ck&h%zximb#zuikrvjy$cevgbyigc^^ymnh .
    Rhb&bp,@f*dlpgv&bfg*vl-yEn$. Cook.

Transfer ended...successfully.

Mali i Qel Vena

OOC:

better go to my thread jekaan.

Jai Delete

*A reply comes back through the comm almost immediately, and Jekaan hurredly transfers it to a datapad for Isard. As the short datastream ends, the rotund officer glances at the encrypted text*

6@- *ax$#@wr,%Ayxs@qv1$+s^pcf.plSiybv*e*bvXwzqh$r*#znc idwl&cvY&rgn,vg@zxvgds#&%zmrx$%v@-& $-hvg@ tvH-&rju.vrVsx$hyp$mp. Thaw.

Director Isard

*Isard is just about to call it a day and leave her office, when she notices a message signal on her datapad. Tapping a short code into the number-pad, she sits down once again, and reads through it.*

*She smiles coldly, and pours herself another shot of Whyren's Reserve*

Hmm...to a day well spent.

Grand Admiral Talas

Grand Admiral Talas and a fleet from the Imperial Brotherhood members of thrawn's empire come out of hyperspace....

the fleet consist of....

1 of the newly finished Nebulon Battle Stations "Death's Shadow" (Talas's new flag vessel)
    NSD - Hailstorm
    ESD - Icerain
    ESD - SC
    ESD - Windstorm
    SSD - ( NOT NAMED )
    SSD - ( NOT NAMED )
    SSD - ( NOT NAMED )
    SSD - ( NOT NAMED )
    SSD - ( NOT NAMED )
    SSD - ( NOT NAMED )
    SOSD - Chaos
    SOSD - ( NOT NAMED )
    SD - Tornado
    IC - Hail

The fleet forms up in a attack formation with the SSd's and Isd out front followed by the Esd's and SOSD's which are followed by the NSD and the NBS...the vessels with superlasers charge them up and bigin to prepare fireing solutions on the main ships in gue's fleet....all of the ships drop fighters and power up thier gravity wells....the fleet moves in towards gues defensive positions and prepare to attack.....

Talas stands on the newly painted command deck of the NBS and waits for the word that TIE's 4th fleet which he also commands is comeing out of hyperspace...
    (now the Brotherhood is here)

Grand Admiral Lyle

Grand Adm Lyle sits on the bridge of his newly finished NBS (Nebulon Battle Station). He looks around at all the new people running about carring out their tasks. Suddenly a messenger comes up to him and says...

Messenger- Sir there is an imcoming comm link from TIE, patch through to the bridge sir?

Grand Adm Lyle- No, I shall take this one in my quarters, patch it there and leave me. When I return I will fill you in on our orders.

Messenger- Yes sir, I'll patch the comm link right away sir.

Grand Adm Lyle- Good.

Grand Admiral Lyle gets up and walks down the halls of the New NBS and enters his quarters. Before he enters he has to go through some tests. He places his hand on a scanner and lets the computer scan it.

Scanning..............
    Welcome Grand Admiral Lyle...
    Please type security codes......
    Processing.............
    Codes Accepted, Access granted.

The doors open and Grand Admiral Lyle enters his chambers and sits down at his desk. The room is very dark and only a single light shines over his desk. He sits down at his desk and leans back in his chair. He turns around to the darkness and suddenly a bright flash comes up and a giant screen is lit up.

Grand Adm Lyle- Yes, what is my bidding?

Emporer Palpatine- Go to the planet Endor and await my orders. Your brother has already recieved his orders and is waiting there for you. Take TIE's 1<sup>st</sup> fleet with you. Contact me when you arrive.

Grand Adm Lyle- Yes sir.

Grand Adm Lyle turns around as the room goes dark once more. He presses a button on his desk and a small computer screen pops up. He tells the bridge captain of the NBS to set a course for Endor. He also tells him to contact the NSD Icestorm, TIE's 1<sup>st</sup> fleet and have them both rendevouz there. The captain nods and the screen goes blank. Grand Adm Lyle sit's back and turns to the window and watches as the NBS goes to hyperspace.

Grand Admiral Talas

Talas stands on the command deck of his NBS and watches the first of his ships reach fireing distance of gue's fleet..the lasers and ion cannons open up as swarms of tie fighters ingage and break off into dog fights...soon his communications officer says in a monotone voice..."It worked sir...out gravity well have pulled the 4th fleet out of hyperspace a whole 5 minutes early"
    Talas-"good open a secure channel to all of the captians of the ships in the 4th fleet"

Talas soon is looking at a screen with a good number of smaller screens of it...

Talas-"Captains i will be giveing you your main orders you do what you must to complete them....your orders as of now are to send your smaller faster ships to the front lines and help my ssd's and isd fight gues small insignifiacant ships....all ships with superlasers are to stay behind and charge lasers...with my superlaser equipt ships....when the lasers are charged we will each pick a target and fire this will greatly decrease gues fleet in size...in the mean time drop your fighters and prepare for any unsuspected suprizes...i want all of your missle and gun boat squadrons behind my NBS to cover our rear"
    Captains-"Yes sir"
    Talas-"Are there any questions??"
    Captains-"no sir"
    Talas-"good...Talas out"

Talas watches as the orders are carried out and a new line of isd's and other ships head to the front lines...

TIE's 4th fleet commanded by Talas...
    Alberta - ASD²
    Moscross - ASD²
    Cringer - ASD²
    Memory - OF²
    Remote - OF²
    Frontier - OF²
    Charleston - OF²
    Revenge - ISD²
    Hydra - ISD²
    Malarator - ISD²
    OdysseysPride - ISD²
    Judicator - ISD²
    Devestator - ISD²
    Trapper - IC

Grand Adm Thrawn

The 2nd fleet jumps out of hyperspace then heads into fireing range of Gues Fleet

<font size=5>On Board The NSD Nebula Cloud</font>

Thrawn walks onto the command deck

"Status," Thrawn directs toward the Deck Officer

"The 2nd fleet has come out of hyper space and is on a heading toward Gus small fleet," The Deck officer says as Thrawn sits in his command chair.

Thrawn looks at the radar screen and places a finger above his upper lip. "Launch all fighters, Charge the Superlasers. This shouldnt be to hard, Gue is greatly out matched," Thrawn says just before the shields raise. "Signal Lyle and Talas to open fire as soon as they are in the right postion, Also open a channel to The Emperor I think he would like to know the status"

<font size=5>On The Surface Of Endor</font>

*Tony runs down the hall of the Imperial Base as TGE soldiers storm in. Tony opens a vent hac and climbs in it.. after about 20 min of crawling through the ducts Tony reaches the com room, he climbs out and takes a com link then climbs back into the vent.*

Venom

I will, politely request the full and immediate withdrawl of all forces from this planet. The RSO has interests in this area we do not wished disturbed.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast