Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: The taking of Endor

DarthDarkCloak

Re: LOL! Lyle

<font size="4">BACK TO RPing</font>*Coak's forces in sector twelve leave for endor and meet up with his flagship and mauls return over Endor. Hundreds of shguttles are deployed from the fleet and land on endor two legions of stormtroopers and one legion of battledroids all under the command of DarthCyber and MaloSangre clean sweep the planet to destroy all forces remaining. Cloak now on his flagship grows a devilish grin enhanced by the taste of victory for TGE as the sweep of one sector is clear cloaks two supply carriers and one personnel carrier land and unload scout tanks and supplies. hundreds of droids pull ot of the personnel carrier and begin setting up ground defenses. with this cloak's CSD's begin a scout sweep of the system in search of any hostiles. as this sweep is initiated the rest of cloaks forces linger around Endor protecting their new addition to the Galactic empire.*

DarthPoreon

OOC: Thrawn, I did defect too, read A Single SoSD... by Piett. My fleet is mine, that one you have no control over... :P

Lord Gue

OOC: I do want to continue this RP from where we left off at. TGE control's Endor, GMA and TIE bttling over Courascant, and TGE fleets over Chiss. But I also understand that the situation that has developed also needs to be worked out, so I suggest we work it out here and now, that way when its done we can finish the RP in decent manner.

DarthDarkCloak

Endor defenses set up

*Ground preperations are finished and a squad of scout tanks and droid trucks move across the land constructing outposts and AA guns. Tents are set up in military utposts and Caracan war clippers do constant flyby scouting. many Ewoks were found by DarthCyber's team and were quickly terminated. Malosangre helps plan the set up of a SKYNet defense system. The AA batteries are installed and two more personnell carriers land unloading another legion of battle droids and two more squads of scout tanks. Caracan war clippers scower the planet and fighters fly over in orbit. on board El Mano del Diablo cloak orders the CSD's to stay in orbit and the rest of his fleet depart for Chiss.

DarthMaloSangre

On Endor

:: On endor Malo and a convoy of scout tanks and droid trucks search for resources to begin mining.::

Grand Admiral Talas

Re: On Endor

well gue thank god someone is starting to be reasonable....but you know i agree with alot of what you are saying but we some cards too....yall take back what you said about the 3/4 thing because it was god mode and i will take back what i said about palpitine stealing all your ships because that was god mode too....and if yall would please show proof of all of those ships in the couracnt system with where you built them and prove they are real i will take back what i said about palpitine stealing all of DSA's ships....then after all the gode mode is over with maybe then we can all form an alanice.....listen to me now an aliance....your group leaders would still be the group leaders....all of the stuff each group has includeing TGE owning endor would be your groups...all it would be is we would not fight each other because look yall we are all imperial why are we killing each other we should be blowing the hell out of the new republic who is laughing at us....come on yall we are only hurting our selves.....

DarthDarkCloak

I Agree

I agree lets put this all behind us and roleplay. for now a no violence pact and maybe an alliance someday but for now we start small........

GuardPiett

Re: I Agree

A) DSA was full commander of the driveyards. I told him to place the bombs, and he did. For gods sake, Thrawn even told him to put a new command chair on his NSD. Thrawn gave DSA the driveyards to control, and we took advantage of that. We didn't hardly even have to sneak them on. Crews just dont stay onboard a ship when its being fixed up.
    B) The third fleet was fairly taken. That, and the 2nd fleets destruction, have been in planning for quite some. K'neel and Poreon have only recently decided to defect, but that just thickens the plot. You always bragged about being able too weed out the spies and conspirators: well, bravo. You do an excellent job. You didn't see DP and K'neel leaving either. Three of TIEs members. That leaves you with like 4 active members: Talas, Lyle, Isard, and you. And I don't count Palpy or vader, cuz theyre just other names of yours. Maybe david is vader every once in a while, but hes not active. master is only on like every friday. So, thrawn, why don't ya just pull a hitler and jump out a window?
    C) ive had enough of this crap. You and talas messed up the whole end of the thread by arguing. yes, we argued too, but people need to stand up for themselves. just when itala and his antics leave, you spring up. GRRRRR

Lord Gue

-

1. Ship responsability

Darth Turbogeek

Okay, I'm speaking strictly as a moderator...

This is getting way out of hand. Can you guys cool down please?

Dark Side Adept 327

I concur with Guardpiett. He seems to be speaking wisely here.

Lord Gue

-

We are calming down, weve insulted and yelled at each other all night, now were taking a step back, tryig to clear everything up and try to fix everything so we can continue this RP, i mean cuase lets face it, like where its going or not this RP is fun

Grand Admiral Lyle

I concur with Darth Turbogeek this thing has gotton way to out of hand and way to personal to continue i think that we should just close this thread down.

Grand Admiral Talas

ok well the bombs thing could have happened but i doubt it and it is not fair because we could say we knew about it and disarmed them...ok i agree with everyone clear this up and then continue....the palpy thing neverhappened now and niether did the 3/4 thing...ok now abou the bombs maybe a few ships but not all...

Lord Gue

-

Yes, I agree, maybe 4-5 ships

Dark Side Adept 327

Ehemm

I WAS the driveyard commander. I'm used to dealing with tall orders. Why do you think I posted saying that I had all those "techs" in orbit? I've been planning this for a very very very long time. I pretty much planned for everything, except you TIE people being such sore losers.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678