Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Infiltration of the Imperial Palace

Director Isard

Re: This one is strong.

*Isard momentarily looks worried, but then an idea comes to her. Back in the old days, when she was still a secret agent under her father's reign of ImpIntel, she had once managed to break into a part of the Imperial Archives reserved for the eyes of the Emperor only. Something in the files she found then makes her think she might have a clue.
    She takes out her comm-link again.*

Isard: "Jekaan! go down to section alpha, and open chamber Ene. Enter my personal code, and use the keys 'imperial, guard, clone'. Report back to me as soon as you have the results."

*Piett in his cage stares at her in dismay. She must have guessed something right.*

*The Doctor looks at her questioningly.*

Dr Quill

"You've something in your devious mind, Madam.

I can tell. I guess I'll remove my equipment. For now."

*A nasty looks is on the doctor's face as he works around Piett*

"You've thwarted me this time, Piett. Lucky for you you've got...friends."

*Removes the last induction probe, and suddenly presses a certain point on the neck. Piett gasps and falls briefly unconscious. The doctor sneers cruelly.*

"He may be strong in the force, but we all have physical bodies after all, don't we, Madam Director?"

"He's coming to again. Now, what do you have in mind?"

Director Isard

Re: "You've something in your devious mind, Madam.

*Isard regards the body of Piett in a detached way. Funny how these superpower people still can't ward off the most simplest tricks!*

"Yes, my good Doctor, I do indeed have something in mind. Once, when I was just starting my career in ImpIntel, I managed to break into the Emperor's secret files. I considered myself lucky I wasn't found, and didn't look through them very long, but the one file I had managed to break into first I did indeed read a little more thoroughly. And-"

*she again slaps Piett across the face, but he hasn't regained full consciousness.
    Seeing that Isard wants the prisoner awake, the doctor touches the prisoner's forehead with a fork-like instrument, and Piett's eyelids start opening and closing rapidly. That seems to be enough to bring him to his senses - his Sith powers immediately concentrate on bringing the muscle spasms down.

Seeing that he can hear her again, Isard takes up her explanation again.*

"-and as I was reading through that so fascinating and secret document, I came across a small very interesting piece of information. Did you know, Doctor, that the Emperor has been secretly mingling cells from his own body with those of some of his best Imperial Guards, and making clones out of them?"

*For a second, Piett's regained composure fails him, and his body and eyes resume the twitching. Then he gains hold over his body again.*

*Isard chuckles lowly.*

"Did you see that? Apparently, the effects of your little drugs are still at work in his body - I wonder what we have to do to stop his powers to control him."

*Piett stares at her with unrestrained hatred*

"It seems my little hunch was indeed correct - there must be some information about himself in those files. But we will find out when Jekaan brigs me those files."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123