Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: :: Draven gets shoved into a cell ::

Rama Sha

< Naahhhhhhhhhhh.....We're ok for now. I'll send you our Cordniates. Is this line secure?>

Tirsa Krylana

<"You bet. All secure.">

Tirsa turns to Endo and asks rather unsure, "Um ... this is all secure right?"

Endo chuckles as he takes the cigar out of his mouth. Yes, Tirsa. I thought you knew how to use the console?

"Well, I only got to look at the weapons. Did I have time to look at what you did to the main communications?

Endo shrugs.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. <You can send the coordinates anytime.>"

Endo Freedoo

:: He leans forward and reaches down under the comunications console, opening a small compartment and taking out a data pad, thats color matches that of the components of the ship. He sits back up and exhales some cigar smoke from his nostrils, as he offers Tirsa the data pad. ::

You want to know more about the communication systems? Read this.......again.

Tirsa Krylana

Just gives Endo a look as she grabs the datapad.

Rama Sha

<Ok.......sending now>

Tirsa Krylana

Tirsa quickly reads over the datapad once more, all the information now fresh in her mind and stored away. Flipping over a switch, she sets the console to receive the incoming transmisson and set the coordinates into the nav computer when "The Chimera" is ready to go.

She smiles knowing that she finally got it right, "HA! Told you I could do it."

Draven Sil

:: Draven Takes the disk outta the drive. ::

Ohhhhhhhhh Elecrtonic gold.

:: He kisses the disk, then slides it into one of his arm guards. ::

Now lets see......

:: Draven Punchs some keys and the screens in the guard control room come to life. Draven scan the screens. ::

No............No.............No.............No.... .......Yes.

:: Draven points at a large lumbering creature pushing a cart on the moniter ::

There is our boy....

"Freeze"

:: Drave Feels a cold barrel on the back of his head ::

Awwwwwwwwww......@#%$.

"Stand up"

: raven gets outts his seat and stands placing his hands in the air. The Guard grabs his comm ::

" I got him.....Return to base."

Hey can't we talk about this.

"SHUT UP!!!!"

I'll Take that as a no.

:: In a puff of smoke Draven Disappears. Before the guard can react he is hit form behind. He stumbles forward. The Gurad spins around to see Draven Standing behind him. He Rasies his gun to fire, but it is quickly kicked outta his hands and sent flying across the room. The Guard begins to dive for the weapon but is meet with a kick to the gut doubling him over. Draven then Presses a button on his Armguard and a blade pops out the front. Draven Pulls back and slams the blade into the back of the head of the gurad, it explodes out the other side of his head through his eye socket. Draven Removes the blade and lets the guards body fall to the ground. The Blade snaps back into the arm guard. He reaches into he pounch and pulls out a small Arced shaped device and puts it on the now dead guards throat. The Device lits up and begins to beep, then one of the lights turned Green. Draven Removes it and places it on his own throat. He then retrives the guards Commlink and activates it. He begoins to speak, but not in his voice but now in the voice of the slaughtered guard ::

He's Esacped!!!!!! He is headed for D block......Head him off before he gets to the Landing pad

:: a voice cracks over the Comm ::

"Roger that.....We are after him."

: raven removes the device from his throat ::

Well that bought me some time........but not enough.

Endo Freedoo

:: Endo grins slightly with his cigar hanging from his mouth and puts his hands together in mock applause. ::

Well done, think you can re-engage the cloak now?

Tirsa Krylana

"Why do these blasted ships have to be so complicated. It's gonna take me forever to learn the controls."

Draven Sil

:: Draven turn to the large computers controling all operations of the mine. ::

Well..........if that won't buy me time I don't what will.

:: Draven Reaches down and grabs the dead guards Balster. He takes aim and fires at the computer and the consuels. The balster bolt hit the computers exploding on impact. Suddenly the lights in the mines all shut down and the emergency "red" Lights kick on. Draven drops the balster. ::

Perfect.......

:: Draven Disappears ::

Tirsa Krylana

Tirsa turns the cloak back on, "Better?"

She doesn't wait for a response but instead, communicates to Rama, <"I got the cooridinates set. We'll contact you again as soon as we leave. Best to close this channel. Chimera out.">

"Well, I guess it's back to waiting again."
    She pouts and puts her hand under her chin, "I hate being bored."

Draven Sil

:: Draven sticks close to the roof of the mine, hiding in the shadows, as a partol of Gurads run by. As soon as they pass Dravne drops to the ground without a sound. He reaces down into his belt and pull out the Comm that Tirsa gave him ::

HEY WHITEY! You and that smelly cigar smoking Rodian better get ready.....Im getting ready to get our man.....things are gonna get real bad real quick.

Tirsa Krylana

Tirsa picks up the comm, <"Whitey?!"> She growls, <"Why you little ... We'll be there as soon as we can F-u-z-z-y.">

She turns to Endo as she picks up her blaster rifle, "What's with these lovely terms of endearment? First you call me Miss Blue, then I get Whitey." She checks the charge on her weapon with a wicked grin, "Well, quickest way to get there is to fly. Ready to cause some chaos?"

Draven Sil

:: Draven's vocie come cracking back over the comm ::

< I'll call you what I want....Im the one in here risking his neck. Im intitled. Just hold off for awhile.....I just want you to get ready. Pick out a nice spot on the ridge and hang out for awhile.....Im gonna need covering fire.>

Endo Freedoo

:: Endo hears Draven’s request and a small smile creeps across his face. ::

About time we had something to do, besides sitting here wondering when blue boy would call.

:: He preps the engines, raises the ramp and the cloaked Infiltrator lifts off, heading slowly toward the prison facility. They approach the ridge where Draven requested they be and Endo lands the craft just behind and below the crest of the ridge. He deactivates the cloak, makes sure all the onboard systems are ready, including the automated defenses and lowers the ramp as the exit hatch opens. ::

We’re here, I suppose we should step outside, move up the ridge some and see what is happening.

:: He reaches into a small compartment near the pilot’s chair, withdraws a pair of micro binoculars, unstraps his harness, and rises from his seat. He checks his blasters quickly, then reaches into the compartment again and smiles as he pulls out several grenades, a couple of which he fits to the end of each of his blasters respectively. ::

I’m prepared to lay out some cover fire. What about you Tirsa?

:: He gives her a small head motion, as if to say get a move on, and heads for the hatch of the ship. ::.

Draven Sil

: raven Hears footsteps coming his way. He jumps back up the the roof of the mine. Soon a gang of miners pass under him. ::

Whew........

:: Draven Jumps back down to the floor and proceds down into the mine. ::

Tirsa Krylana

Tirsa also picks up a pair of microbinoculars and catches up with Endo as he opens the hatch. "You know I'm always up for this sorta thing. Besides, considering what we've been through, we need the tension reduction of capping a few guards eh?"

The ramp lowers of "The Chimera" and the two head out and over to the edge of the ridge. "I got a good look at what we're dealing with when I turned Fuzzy in. This shouldn't be a problem unless something really bad happens on the inside."

Laying down on the ground, Tirsa scans the area with the microbinoculars to gauge the situation so far. She notices that there are double the guards from before in the morning and their body posture suggests they are on edge. "Hmm ... looks like he stirred up more trouble then he should've."

Draven Sil

:: Draven round a corner and is meet by a large Wookie. His hair is starting to fall out from direct exposer to the Spice. ::

Ohhhh.....

:: Before Draven can speak he is lifted off the ground. He looks down at the wookie's face who lets out a loud Growl. A Smaller creatue comes around from behind him....It's skin is losse fitting on his small body. ::

" You have to pay him tribute."

:: the small Creaturee translates. ::

Oh I do....do I?

:: Draven pulls his leg back and lays it right into the Wookies Crotch. The Wookie's eye snap open in surprise. He drops Draven as his hands go to his injuried area. Draven lands with a smug grin on his face. ::

That the biggest and badest guy you got little man?

"No........he is"

:: the Small Creatures points behind Draven. Draven notices a rather large shadow coming up from behind him. ::

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh @#%$..............now what?

:: Draven turns to face his would be attacker. In front of him is a huge Grey form. Walking on all fours. A massive creature with a single horn on the end of his nose. He almost blocked the the whole area of the mine. He head almost scraping the celeing ::

Wojo?...........Wojo Te Lin?

Endo Freedoo

:: Laying on his belly next to Tirsa, Endo observes the situation, at the mine facility. The movement and reinforcement of the guards at the entrance makes it obvious, and the fact that the alarm can be heard blaring, even with them being at a moderately good distance from it. Endo whispers to Tirsa in Rodain, not taking his eyes away from his micro binoculars, as he continues to survey the situation below. ::

You do still have your comm. unit don’t you? I wouldn’t want his need for cover to go unknown by us, though I wouldn’t be too surprised if he didn’t even warn us as to when it will be necessary, as his lack of solid planning seems to be one of his most obvious personal traits on this particular mission.

Tirsa Krylana

Tirsa holds out her hand and nothing is there. She quickly closes it with a raised brow and then opens it up again with a grin. Endo looks and sees her comm unit. "Oh please. Of course I have it. I mean, we ... could ... go in now and help him, but I think waiting for him to come running out would be more ammusing."

She chuckles and winks, "Wouldn't you?"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast