Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: :: Draven gets shoved into a cell ::

Draven Sil

:: Draven gets shoved into a cell ::

:: He hists the wall and then slides down to the floor ::

" Better Rest slave......You got tunnel duty tommorrow placing charges....you'll need you rest so you don't get blown up. BOOM!"

:: the guard chuckles, and slams the door shut ::

You'll need you rest so you don't get blown up. :: Draven says mockingly. ::

:: He looks around at his cell ::

ew........this is rather dank.

That damn Tirsa......she is proably having a good laugh. Geez......not only do I fall for the ones that are taken..........but taken by another women. Why did you even try Draven.....with your luck you should have known that this was to good to be true.

" Who are you talking too?"

:: A voice comes from a darkened corner. ::

Draven Sil

:: Draven Turns and see's a robbed figure in the corner of the cell. ::

Wojo?

" No......my name is Paul......Paul the wander."

Oh it couldn't be that easy.....

:: Draven Moves closer ::

I was just talking to myself.....and how I came to be in this situation.

" A good story I would imagine."

Yeah.......but I can't tell you it.

"Oh"

What about you......uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Paul?

"Oh it is a good story as well."

Im all ears pal. I got some time till the guards come back.

SapphireDragoness

OOC: you got my attention, keep going.

Draven Sil

" You see.....I wasn't always Paul the wander. I was once Paul Sombar.....and I was a Jedi Knight."

Oh a Jedi? You don't say. :: Draven Says scarsticly. ::

:: Paul laughs ::

" im not surprised you don't believe me."

Sorry pops......but if you were a Jedi why are you here. I mean just use you Jedi mind Trick and get outta here.

" And why don't you just telaport Lucian."

:: Draven Quiets down ::

" Yes......I know of your kind. We all have our reasons Lucian, As Do I. "

Alright.....On with the story.

Tirsa Krylana

OOC: This is taking place after this thread. Reminder, this thread is still closed, but I bet Draven thanks you for the compliment SapphireDragoness

IC: Tirsa was almost back to where the ship was. She swore that there was a glint of metal in the distance, "Well, anyways Endo. I kicked him and shoved him off to the slavers," she said into her commlink. "He'll probably try and get back at me when he comes back. Oh well ...".

Finally the ship was in view and Tirsa punched a key to lower the ramp and walked in. Once the ramp sealed the ship once more, she pulled off her gas mask and threw it away. "I hate Kessel!" she growled and headed off to find Endo.

Endo Freedoo

It would not suprise me, but his obvious affection for you will probably keep it from being too serious.

:: He replied as he sat in the c0ckpit, watching the scanners, keeping a close eye on the mining facility and its surroundings. ::

Tirsa Krylana

She headed down the corridor and finally made her way to the door leading into the c0ckpit. The door slides open and Tirsa walks in. She smiles and walks up behind Endo, wrapping her arms around his neck and kisses him on the cheek, You know how happy I am to finally relax around here without Draven. He just ... gets on my nerves so much.

Endo Freedoo

:: He spins aroud in his chair to face her, letting his attention stray from his scanning observations. ::

I find it nuch more settling around here without him as well. Wat is the plan or is there still not much of one?

Tirsa Krylana

She chuckles and sits down in the co-pilot's seat, Yes, there is more of a plan. It was my idea to slip a commlink to him before I turned him in. Once he has broken out and finds Wojo, he's going to contact us to where to come and get him. Probably going to have to sneak in to help with his escape.

Endo Freedoo

That sounds reasonable. So I take it we just have to cool our heels here while we wait for him to contact us?

:: Before she has a chance to answer he spins his chair back to the front and activates the ships cloaking device. ::

Might as well make ourselves as inconspicious as possible.

Draven Sil

" My story......Well It all started about 30 years ago. I was young, brash.......and now that I look back on it rather foolish, Although I thought I knew everything. I had just attained the rank of Jedi Knight, under Jedi Master Sipnar Teen. I was on my first solo misson to the planet Naroon. My Job was to try to find if there was any truth to legends of the Kala stones."

Kala Stones?

"Yes......they were carved by anicent Jedi and contained a map to a place of infidente wisedom. I never found them.....I never got that far."

Why? What stopped you?

" The only thing that can stop a detrimed man.....a Woman. I was at the local libiary researching the history of the planet to see if they were ever mentioned in the text. And there she was........a slave girl owned by the barkeep. She was there trying to learn to read oddly enough. Slaves were not allowed to learn how to read Naroon. She was so beatiful. I lost all intrest in my mission. I try several attempts to buy her, but to no avail. He just wouldn't part with her. So I spent my time in that libiray helping her learn to read, giving her hope.....hope that I would one day get her outta there. Went on for three years like that. Then one day she was gone.......the Barkeep had sold his bar and was taking a job as Barkeep for the Hutts, and he took her with him. I spent the next 30 years looking for her."

Well.............did you ever find her?

"No.......I was caught by the hutts..........they cut out my eyes for looking in places I shouldn't be looking."

:: Pual rasies his head to show his empty eye cavaties. Draven Cringes slighty ::

" the then sold me to a slaver...and I ended up here."

Your story has got mine beat pale.

" And have you learned anything from it?"

:: the statement catches Draven off guard. ::

What do you mean?

" Has my story inlightened you?"

inlighted me how?

" Don't chase things you know you can't have........no matter how pretty, or how appealing, or how mauch you think you love it. You'll end up a wander too."

Tirsa Krylana

Tirsa nods, "Good idea. Course we're on a spice rock. No one's really going to be looking for us and the slavers only care about bodies, not where they come from."

She looks down at the console and begins coding a sequence to encrypt a message to The Sith Empire. "I think this is a good time for us to check in with Rama and Kat. Tell them that we haven't gotten into any trouble ... yet." She smiles.

Endo Freedoo

:: Just as Tirsa finishes encrypting the message and prepares to activate the send command on the console, Endo reaches out and stops her, by taking her arm and holding it back. ::

That’s the weapons system, Tirsa. What did I tell you about familiarizing yourself with the ship’s systems? Besides that, I’ll need to deactivate the cloak first, before any messages can be transmitted.

:: Endo lets go of Tirsa’s arm and begins to key in some commands of his own, deactivating the cloak. Once finished he points out the transmit activation sequence to her. He then sits back in his seat and pulls a cigar from his vest, biting off the end and putting it into his mouth, with a bit of a grin. ::

Tirsa Krylana

Tirsa sighs and curses her own stupidity, "It's just I hadn't the time to come here to look at the console. Now that you pointed it out, I'll remember." She then chuckles, "Perhaps somewhere deep inside I just really want to blow something up." :evil:

Keying in the sequence correctly, Tirsa sends off the message to The Sith Empire's leader. It isn't designated for anyone specific to keep it vague but it can only be activated by one of the leader's voices.

<We've landed on the planet not too long ago. The trap has entered and is searching for the missing. Waiting for the signal. Should be leaving within a day.>

[c] END TRANSMISSION[/c]

She starts tapping the console in thought and keys in another code for the next message.

<Hey you. Things are going pretty smooth here except for a blue furry fool that doesn't know how to prepare for a mission. I'd get more outta Protocol Droid in less time. Finally things are moving along and hopefully be off this rock soon. Stay outta trouble till I get back, alright? I wouldn't want to miss all the fun.>

[c] END TRANSMISSION[/c]

Tirsa leans back in her chair and grins over at Endo, "I feel a little better checking in with Kat now. Just, I really hate Kessel. Planet is a thorn in my side. Always has been and always will be it seems."

Draven Sil

Your Right pop.......thats a good story.

:: Draven Looks around ::

hey you wouldn't happen to know a guy by the name of Wojo would you? He is a big.......

:: Draven Stops his description after he reliazes he is describing Wojo to a blind man. ::

......well have you seen him......or heard of him.

"I have."

Great now we are getting somewhere.

" He his a cart pusher in tunnel three. A Large one I hear. "

I know that....

:: Draven gets up a quickly picks the locks to his handcuffs. ::

Well now I know what I need to know.

:: Draven gets ready to telaport, then stops are turns to the old man. ::

Hey.....thanks. I havn't really had a clear head as of late.

:: Draven walks over and places a bag of credits in his hands. ::

MAybe you can buy your freedom with that...

:: Before Paul can speak Draven Disappears from the cell. ::

Tirsa Krylana

Tirsa waves her hand in front of her face in a pitiful attempt to disperse the cigar smoke that has filled the c0ckpit. "That's a serious bad habit, y'know?"

Endo turns his head to look at her. He takes the cigar out from his mouth and taps the ashes on the floor. "Oh? Like you drinking all the time is healthy as well?"

She coughs and grumbles under her breath, "I hear that enough from Kat now him ... great."

Eventually the boredom kicks in and Tirsa flips a switch to turn on a pre-programmed song from her quarters. She leans back in the seat and smiles as this is much better way of waiting. Staring out into the distant horizon, she mouths the words to the lyrics.

[c] You fly in circles around the Dark Side of your soul
    While I'm flying in this airplane with no sense of control
    Black sky wraps around us
    Like skin it keeps us whole
    And are you watching the sky too
    [/c]

Draven Sil

HA! No......plan. If she only knew the half of it.

:: Draven Crosse the wires to the maoin computer in the Main gurad station in the mines. He had set outside waiting in the shadows for the guards to do their grounds. ::

Can't let them trip the alarms.......and.....

:: The Comp jumps to life. ::

Im sure someone will pay a hefty amount for these files.

:: Draven begins to download the Prisoner list files ::

Maybe if I would have told you the whole plan you would have wanted to cut in on my action.

Tirsa Krylana

The sound of the music drowns out the buzz on the console that there is an incoming message. Tirsa heads continues to nod to the music and has her eyes closed, oblivious to everything around her.

Endo puffs out another cloud of smoke and reaches over the armrest, tapping the ashes to the ground. His antennea perk up when he sees the yellow light flashing on the console.

Tirsa?

He gets no response as she seemingly ignores him.

TIRSA?!

With a growl, she turns to look at him, "Oh, what the hell is it?" She follows his arm to see where Endo is pointing and cringes. "Oops." She turns off the recording while Endo flips the switch to hear the message.

<" This is the Star Phoenix to the Chimera, Star Phoenix to Chimera come in.">

Both stare in total amazement as it is Rama Sha himself coming over the speakers. "Well, looks like he didn't get the message I sent to HQ. Wonder why he's looking for us."

Endo shrugs and Tirsa gets to the comm, <"This is the Chimera. We copy you Star Phoenix. Um ... what are you doing in this neck of the woods? I thought you didn't want to be out here.">

Rama Sha

<We need a pick up........it's a long story.>

Tirsa Krylana

<"Pick up?! Um ... well, that is kinda hard see. Blue and furry hasn't gotten you know who yet, and we're kinda sitting around waiting. Is this an emergency, or can we get ya after we finish up whatcha wanted?">

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast